I heard the whole Jewish american princess is actually a representation of eastern European females in the west...

I heard the whole Jewish american princess is actually a representation of eastern European females in the west, since yids are just really repackaged gold digging Slavs.

Did Jewish women take on the traits of Slavic women when they migrated to eastern Europe or is it the other way around?

Was it because of Communism making everyone poor for 70 years?

Jewish women look nothing like slavs.

>gold digging Slav whores

Can confirm. Was born in the ukraine, dads family is german, so we went to germany in the 90s, anyway, im going to ukraine alsmost each year and its amazing how greedy these whores can be. In the city everything is about status symbols and most fun are the poor fags that live in shit houses but drive "luxury" cars.

I dont know what made them so retarded but my guess is a mix of communism, being slavs and general retardation of the people.

Are you retarded too?

>911
Checked

Only to a small extent.

Russian women, as a stereotype, are notorious gold diggers/sluts and I wanted to know where this behavior came from.

I think you misunderstood. I was asking do Jews act like Slav women or do Slavic women act like Jews?

Was it "learned behavior" or was it because of living under marxist CCCP communism for 70 years.

It isn't fair, I see that girl and I just wanna give her all my things and pound the crap out of her.

sorry to tell you the truth, but all women are golddigging bitches.

its not hard for a women to love a rich man

You see the same thing (poorfags chasing status symbols) in much of china.

I think that behaviour comes down to the years of communism wiping out the financial sense of a couple generations. Once commie shit ended in the early 90s or whatever cunts started making money again but had no idea what to do with it, so many started pissing it away on stupid shit

who
is
this
willy
witch
?

Jesus dude...learn how to use TOR and fuck a Slav whore. It's super easy and they do anything you want.

All these girls will lick your asshole for a couple hundred bucks

Good point, fully agreed. Was thinking the same.

Russians learned so well from the jews, that they became better jews than the jews themselves.
Once the goyim began outjewing the jew, the exodus to Israel began.

AIDS is watching you...

Sauce faggot

the only good one there is discount winona 2nd from the right

do u want HIV?

JAPs aren't gold digging, they are spoiled brats that came from too much money for their own good. You got the stereotype wrong.

>Russians learned so well from the jews, that they became better jews than the jews themselves.

this is what I was thinking, just wanted to hear what others have to say

I know when the (((Bolsheviks))) took power in Russia 1917 (((they))) experimented with their version of a feminist sexual revolution, but NKVD stopped and repealed after Stalin took power.

Did Jews change the morals of Slavic women?

How "moral" were Ukrainian/Russian girls before the Bolshevik revolution/Soviet Feminism took power?

All women are small children in their head and are fucked in their mind.

The only happy women is one who is being dominated by a strong man.

Thing with Slav women is if they can they'll go for a big shot that is much older than them if they can first.

>yids are just really repackaged gold digging Slavs.
this meme needs to die

yep, and they have no taste in men. a disgusting little rumplestiltskin jew that's going bald, with rotten skin like a sack of haggis is preferable to them to the most handsome warrior or adonis if the jew is sitting on a heap of gold.

Let this be a lesson to you young fellows not to place all your spiritual bets on these amoral fuck holes.

What is best city? Vladivostok?

why are u guys even talking about this HIV-infested country? higher AIDS rate than Africa

fap fantasy material doofus.

>that erect clit
would bite/10

I believe this is why, along with other reasons,
(((they))) want our guns.

Media is already controlled by them so if they say a jew that's going bald is alpha women will flock to that.

Interesting. My cousin married a Russian Jewish girl and she kind of fits the stereotype of JAP, but hell maybe it's because she's Russian and not because she's Jewish.

Slavs are not a race or even culture but just a linguistic group
Pendulum effect in full force. While behind the iron curtain things like brand clothing and expensive cars were not a thing,
but right after the wall fell everything went brute force to the opposite direction, to outdo even the westerners themselves.
Most like to present themselves as wealthy and successful all while living in single room commieblocks and barely sraping along to survive.
This is where the "muh eastern women look like models" argument - they really do their best to look like models when out in public,
literally every public event is being done in full show off mode. The Soviet Union really fucked everyones mentalities up, probably permanently so.

>dads family is german
So your other half is ukrainian?
Does your mother and you look aryan or is she one of these turkic ukrainians?

It's true.
I've been approached by a family on the street (father, mother and daughter) who were from Slovakia.
The parents almost wanted to offer me their daughter. There wasn't even some sort of smalltalk, they pretty quickly came to the point where they asked if I was engaged already and if I had interest in their daughter. She was not even 20 and I was in my late 20s. And she wasn't ugly either, quite the opposite.
I thought it was a joke at first but they really seemed to be serious about it. The girl didn't talk much during our conversation. Strange, really.

That is not because of excess of wealth, quite the opposite. Most of the underclass (90% of the people) never really managed to get wealthy after the wall fell. It is all just smoke screen. During the early 2k people were buying gold watches while starving, all to appear well off. That is why you see gold chains along with tracksuits in bydlo/gopnik culture.

Russians generally are very Asiatic in their mentality, so no surprise there.

her name is "willa" shes a pronstar

Well you are probably a lot richer than the people back home.

Well, of course, but still. Who does that?
There are whole documentaries abuot Russians sending their 16 year old girls to beauty contests so that some richfag will show interest in them at some point.

I'd bang 4, 8, 10 and 11.