The Anglo will be remembered as the biggest traitor of mankind and the Judas personification of a nation

The Anglo will be remembered as the biggest traitor of mankind and the Judas personification of a nation.

The Anglo betrayed Europe and its nations for glory and gold. Knowing the Jew was conspiring against Europe, they made a pact, the Anglo would destroy any nation of Europe that tried to arise to prosperity, blocking France, Spain, Russia, Germany and Italy from achieving said prosperity throughout History. Any time an european nation tried to rise, the Anglo brought them down.

But what was promised to the Anglo for their betrayal? The title of the biggest empire on earth, the world standard language being the Anglo language, being the center of the world for ages to come. The richest, biggest, most powerful empire, the one that would leave the biggest mark in the world, was going to be the empire of the Anglo.

But the Anglo, in his betrayal, forgot one devastating truth. You cannot trust the Jew. The Jew is the biggest deceiver, and pacts with the Jew never end well for you. The Anglo thought that he would have a chair next to the Jew ruling the world, but the Jew has no equals in his eyes. Now the Anglo nation is decaying, just like the ones he betrayed, and thanks to him, the Jew sits on top, alone, with his feet crushing Evropa, laughing to the world.

I have no sympathy to the traitor of the aryans, neither should any european, may God help us to stand on our feet again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GbHuhPTT8fc
youtube.com/watch?v=0JQd93UPAX0
pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/
youtube.com/watch?v=xM-6Cnoqcfw
youtube.com/watch?v=_1mzcpYEFZs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_and_the_Jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

k enjoy being raped by Ahmed while we sail away from the European Cuktinent.

Shall we guess what lurks beneath the meme flag?

Butthurt murderous kraut detected.

>blocking France, Spain, Russia, Germany and Italy from achieving said prosperity
You mean The Anglos beat the shit out of their competition so bad that you're still crying about it ?

You ruined our empire. Now we're being crushed by your former pets.

youtube.com/watch?v=GbHuhPTT8fc

As a Welshman I've always thought of English as Jews. They share so many similarities, its hard to tell the difference and they're ugly as fuck.

Cool story you autistic faggot

Anglo-Americans funded/fed/trained/armed the Red Army before and after it marched into Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Romania, Finland and Poland.

youtube.com/watch?v=0JQd93UPAX0

Memeflaggot is right for once.

>t. pathetic aryan

remember when offa of mercia killed so many welshmen that he revoked an ancient law barring anglo-welsh marriage, so his men could claim welsh wives and save the poor dears from a live of impoverishment? or was it penda that did that? I forget

That’s because welsh people have an inferiority complex. I don’t know why, it’s a beautiful country full of wonderful smackheads

First post in and another bong race traitor is trying to feel better by saying it's even worse at the neighbours'.
No it isn't you inbreed cuck. You're by far Europe's worst at least below the 60 parallel. There's not a single European country where Paki debris could rape 1400 white girls with impunity for years on end. Not even Sweden.

>Any time an european nation tried to rise, the Anglo brought them down.
yes, of course, it's not as if the french rose at the expense of the spanish or the spanish at the expense of the dutch or...

Now English girls are getting the same treatment the girls of Berlin received, and the British "men" watch in fear.

>This message was brought to you by a hideous, rotund, pig-skinned, violent, 90-IQer Germ*noid pauper

OP is right :^(

Guys one thing I don't get all this time, what's to benefit for the Jews if Europe crumbles? Or the browning of Europe ? You and I know that the religion of peace cursed them every Friday sermons.

WE HAD THE ENTIRE WORLD AT OUR FINGERTIPS.

AND YOU GAVE IT AWAY TO THE JEW.

DEATH TO TRAITORS. DEATH TO ANGLOS.

my best friends good old drunk dad (rip ivan the destroyer) from czech repub used to say the only thing worse than a joo is a brit, niggers are worse than both but at least they make me laugh.

Only whites respect the Jews as equal

Why is the Nordic race so pathetic, lads?

They simply hate us and want to see us suffer. Try wrapping your head around the fact that Jews in American still favour Muslims over Evangelical Christians. I can't.

pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/

Paranoid

I'll never forgive you.

lol they just can't handle the bants

Underestimate jewish vindictiveness at your peril.

i think they view non-whites as easier to control, the muslims only care about islam, and blacks only care about weed and shit

of course, you've got a failed anti-islam party led by a eurasian mongrel and you've missed your one chance
that must fill you with joy
you're as bad as us and neither of us like it

they also fear whites because of what Hitler did, he proved that are alternatives to current systems of control

This Belgian said it best.

youtube.com/watch?v=xM-6Cnoqcfw

"We dreamed of something marvelous"

But the Muslim world will literally exterminate them given the chance. The moment the west crumbles they will lose all their dominance in all sectors.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This is what happens when the eternal anglo fights a real war.
"American and Boer observers claimed they buried over a thousand British soldiers on top."

op has a point

Scousers are the only uncucked urbanites. That's why there aren't grooming gangs in Liverpool, because everyone would be round with their cousins to enact vengeance. Other English city dwellers are extremely beta, which gives evildoers a free pass.

Show your flag.

I use Europe as my personal cum bucket, ever summer I go there and fuck all the girls, Italians, Spanish, Polish you name it I fuck all your women, most of them have boyfriends too hahah they just can't say no to the superior BBC (big british penis)

We are gods in human form, sculpted from the finest marble.

We will never be as bad as you bong. All you ever did right was opening wide for the Dutch invasion.

Kill yourself, Krautcuck.

>this is the power of netherlandish education

The Brit = Jew = The Brit

The Brit is incapable of admiting to being at fault for anything.

> krautcuck blames the destruction of Europe on brits

>Thats soo fucking intimidating!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=_1mzcpYEFZs

Gott strafe England

How can we have an inferiority comlex towards people we don't care about? Makes no sense. We're not the ones going to England hoping to be accepted and getting upset when told to fuck off. It's the English that have the inferiority complex. Like Jews, you seek wealth above all else, not because of the luxuries wealth brings, but because it's makes up for your outright ugliness.

sheep shagger

>being this mad towards the saxoncucks
who cares about them lmao

>"Dutch invasion" that resulted in the Dutch Republic fading into irrelevance and Britain becoming the world's foremost maritime power
doesn't even know his own history LMAO, what a truly pathetic aryan

Es gibt nur ein verräter. Gott strafe Englad. Bomben auf England.

preach if bro

don’t see rad posts like this on this kike shithole underground chamber of commerce board anymore

>tfw the Sl*veshits and G*rmanoids lost the flower of their youth in WW2 and shall never recover, meanwhile the Anglo takes off without a scratch
Truly the master race.

D&C garbage thread.
Anglos are pretty contemptible though.

If Churchill surrendered to the Axis, the world would be a much better place.

If it wasn't us it would only have been someone else. Probably the French.

You were just a bridgehead bong. Outlived your use to us when America came online. Now, you're just pathetic freed slaves hankering for your slavery under us. Well no. We've abandoned you. Everyone has.
Drudge on England.

A fucking leaf

in america the remaining anglo stock is mormon, who are anti american jew pawns

anglos are the worst and rival germans as worst whites

>larping coffee-coloured mutt typing into Google Translate with his odious sausage fingers

> says this while in the EU

That's why we call it "The eternal Anglo."

>>Smart and consistent foreign policy of playing Continental Europe against itself and intervening when necessary allows for the development of the greatest Empire in history.

>must be the Jews

Your sweet Aryan tears were all the motivation we needed.

I speak german you fucking twit. I’m no mutt. Unlike yourself. You’re the son of a paki whore and a Somali rapist. You will never ever be white. The eternal Anglo is the ultimate traitor and must be dealt with as such.

If we surrendered we would of been known as worlds biggest bottlers of the 20th century, imagine how 4chaners would see us now how a mighty empire begged for peace to the krauts

You're talking like the UK is america

They destroyed the Irish law system. WE COULD HAVE HAD A GREAT SYSTEM! BUT THE (((ANGLO))) HAD TO RUIN EVERYTHING!!! Things could had been so different.

Imagine a timeline where England never invaded Ireland and Ireland's laws and government system developed into the modern era. Just think what it could had been.

>I speak german you fucking twit
Based google translate

Irishbro soon they will be to feckless and weak to resist anymore. The time draws near.

whiter than you, juan jesus peroza de negro

I’ve been to Germany, I’ve taken several years of german classes. I may not be a perfectly fluent speaker but I practice. There aren’t a lot of german speakers on America to converse with.

This does. It affect me. Mutt memes are only effective against actual mutts

The bong brain is beyond redemption, having grown up with a satanist-necrophiliac pedophile right in their inbred faces.
No wonder Pakis rape ten of thousands of English girls with impunity for years.
Western degeneracy and cuckoldry just doesn't get much worse than the English.

Coming from a Brit this is rich.

>I speak german you fucking twit

Doesn’t

Anti-Anglo!

>lightly banter a subhuman mutt
>responds with a wall of text
classic

Oy mate do you ‘ave your breefing loicense.

>subhuman
> typed by a Jewish shill Brit.

>muh wimminz
beta

>Western degeneracy and cuckoldry just doesn't get much worse than the English.

You relish seeing the pakis rape your women and children as you’ve been thoroughly jewed.

>The Anglo betrayed Europe and its nations for glory and gold. Knowing the Jew was conspiring against Europe, they made a pact, the Anglo would destroy any nation of Europe that tried to arise to prosperity, blocking France, Spain, Russia, Germany and Italy from achieving said prosperity throughout History
>blocking France
>France

Revolutionary France enacted laws that first emancipated Jews in France, establishing them as equal citizens to other Frenchmen. In countries that Napoleon Bonaparte's ensuing First French Empire conquered during the Napoleonic Wars, he emancipated the Jews and introduced other ideas of freedom from the French Revolution.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_and_the_Jews

Only aussies and kiwis know british banter mutts cant handle it while they cry themselves to sleep kek

But we are all fucked now aswell thanks to them. If we ever pull out of this, we surly could never make the same mistake again. Surly we could never be fooled by the Jew and their anglo lap dog ever again.

You seem pretty mad user, wanna tell us why??