Sakura Quest

The end is here my friends. It was a nice, pleasant ride to share with you all. At the end of the day it looks like everyone got their happy ending.

I love Sakura!

I want to fuck this milf in the butt

Did they make the city popular? What happened in the end?

and from that day forward Ririko became an alcoholic

butthole

>that scene of everyone saying goodbye to the queen with the ed playing

Lots of crying by the cast and viewers.

Doujins of tanned Pink Aoi's butthole when

how is the Queen gonna make babies if she keeps moving all the time?

i hope minister of IT and police officer man get married

When will PA stop making shit?

This show provided over five months of weekly comfy slice of life goodness. Sad it's finished. Love Sakura Quest. Cheers for the good times everyone.

That was a great final episode. I actually got emotional because it reminded me a lot of when I left my college town. It was a countryside town in central North Carolina that became like home to me.

This was a great series. I got attached to everyone and I'm going to miss it.

I miss Ririko already

Ririko was always cute, but she became very pretty in this episode.

>Stuffed Chupakabura and UFO toys

ayyyy

Kind of a bummer that the 100 year plan was scrapped, would have loved to see that completed.

Do you remember the first time you got drunk?

I guess in the end, this really was a Sakura Quest.

No. If you do, you did it wrong.

>pink hair with tan
2 cours with a cute girl and you have to ruin her with a last segment

It was nice considering it's a gov propaganda to make rural cities seem attractive and promote intense breeding with country semen demons.

BRAVO NOLAN
R
A
V
O

Great finale.

i need to impregnate shiori

>Be foreign Casanova who wants to make babies with Ririko
>She makes me put on a Chupakabura mask first

Someone needs to make an “I survived Sakura Quest” meme

Make one yourself retard.

I legit almost cried. I really enjoyed the show and really feel like I grew close to the characters. Y'all can say it was boring shit all you want, but I'll fucking miss this show.

>It's been over 6 months since the show started

What Yoshino going to do on an island? Nobody want to live there except fisherman.

Feels melancholic man.

Have a golden brown smiling Yoshi to send you off.

I have to say Sakura Quest might not have the highest highs of either season it was in, but it sure as hell was consistently comfy outside of the 2nd cour OP.

The fact that japs become niggers after a couple of days in the sun will always weird me out.

The first ED playing really made it.

Yea, it really did.

I think I'm in love.

Yeah, that was a really fitting scene to end the show with. All in all, pretty good I'd say.

Would you watch a sequel?

Absolutely.

user, I'm 30 yrs old and have never gotten drunk.

I'd watch a crossover with Shirobako

Dropped.

>tfw this is first time I heard of this show
how the fuck did this slip past me? Is it worth watching now that it's over?

It's just a plus-sized Maho.

Being drunk is haram, brother.

That depends, how high is your IQ?

I don't drink because I'd probably try to use it as a cure for my depression and just make my life worse than it already is.

Sakura Kino

Will we get a timeskip OVA?

It's decent. The first episode in very good and you should give it a try. If you don't like it, then you can just drop it. You have nothing to lose apart from watching it along with anons every week for 6 months.

I've lived in the country all my life and I've yet to find anyone as perfect and wholesome as shi-chan.

Sakura Quest suicide

About 749,000 results

What the fans want

Will I like it if my IQ is below average?

Yes

So what did you learn from Sakura Quest?

That it's OK to give up on your childhood dreams and living in the country is the best way to find semen demons.

That I need to go to the countryside ASAP
damn you Abe your propaganda is working

Man, I could play the goodbye scene all day long.

Sakura trees grew all over town. That's the canon end.

Dropped it around episode 16/17.

Is it worth watching on?

One of the best anime endings scenes I've seen.

>tfw they're not just saying goodbye to yoshino, but you too, because season 2 never

Where is she going?

mexico. she's going to find a uma in her belly.

uma delicia

piking this series up just for the suicide

As always Sup Forums, you haven't don me wrong

Even if there is a season the implication is only Yoshino will be a character again. The rest might just show up in an episode or two at best. But on the other hand all the other chicks will be have tan.

Imagine Ririko coming back from her trip becoming a different person, like she's now a confident slut or something.

That your dreams won't ever come true so you better come to terms with what you got now.

You mean a mother.

Of a halfbreed

So did I user. That ending was really great.

Why are all the gaijins so wacky?

>no more Sandal previews
it hurts

So Yoshino went to Okinawa?

If you really force it, you can understand her name as "The tree that brings springtime." or "The one that brings springtime to the tree."

Who FUCKING cried because I did

I don't thin she would have to fly in a small plane to get to it. It is not like Okinawa really needs her either. Probably some dead island.

>I don't thin she would have to fly in a small plane to get to it.

Do you know what Okinawa is or where it is?

A good way to go about is speeding up the boring episodes.

>It is not like Okinawa really needs her either
The local government hired her to front the campaign to eject the US marines.

An island with more than a million people that uses normal sized planes, as it has a normal sized airport, and is already a big vacation destination. They don't need a person that is still literally no one.

If you're older, IE almost 30, you'll empathise with the characters a lot. The most appealing part of sakura quest were the characters, since they are all great. They have growth and real warmth.

How was that baka gaijin the mayor of a European town?

It was a Sandal-san dream.

Thanks japan.
Translation for the totally ignorant of runes:

>3 years later

I want to put two in this Pink.

I want to overflow Pink Aoi's butthole

Fuck, that finale got me. Even for all it's realism with how insignificant their attempts were at revitalizing Manoyama, the series wasn't especially entertaining (aside from certain episodes like old people learning to shitpost and the UMA squad) but after 25 episodes, I can't help but feel sad to see Manoyama, the townspeople and the five heroines go. Sandal too.

Was there literally anyone that didn't see Ushimatsu's last scene coming after they said he was busy just prior? It was as obvious and cliche as could be but simply having that scene added all the extra oomph to their goodbye. Hopefully Pink Aoi's next quest is as morally successful as this one and hopefully tangibly too.

I just want to see Manoyama one more time

So is she getting her drum pounded? I need to know.

Nice wholesome anime done right. I can easily picture how everyone's life will turn out from the ending and that's saying something.
9/10 Season 2 literally never.

I dropped Sakura quest after watching 6 episodes. Does it become as good as shirobako?