Does it count as gay if it's a boy dressed as girl?

Does it count as gay if it's a boy dressed as girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

raw.senmanga.com/Working!!-Re-Order/05/1
raw.senmanga.com/Working!!-Re-Order/Final/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

No

Maybe.

>boyish girl - flat chest, strong, dresses in tomboy garb, has a vagina
>girly boy - Big natural looking titties, Clean shaven, dresses like girl, weak and needs protection, has a penis
You can only pick one
What will it be Sup Forums

Let me tell you something, you diseased reminder of why humanity has fallen so far and will one day be snuffed out like an irrelevant candle flame. You are pond scum. The bottom feeding remnants of a bygone age of failure and shame look down on you. Gather every grain of sand in existence and convert them into a negative value and you might, fucking MIGHT, be able to comprehend at least a semblance of the gravity and weight of your anti-worth. Not even death would be preferable to dealing with you and your ilk, because I would find no peace knowing that, somewhere, you still fucking exist to pester others. This entire material plane of existence is sullied because of you, not just by your presence, but because of the mere thought of you. The world will never know peace because it is physically possible for you to exist. Even if by some miracle all of you were wiped out, the fact that the physical world still allows the possibility of your existence is nearly as horrible a realization. My fucking soul burns every time you take a breath.

Lament your existence and then fade into the ether, you fucking phantasm of living, breathing, flesh-enshrouded cancer.

Balls aren't touching, not gay.

Nice pasta and nice digits. Must be so hard to be so wrong though.

>ywn be forced by a tall girl to dress as a girl in public to satisfy her fetishes
Why even live?

The former.

Tomboys are my fetish.

I'd rather fuck girly boys than be one. Anal is great fun.

>girly boy - Big natural looking titties, Clean shaven, dresses like girl, weak and needs protection, has a penis
>Big natural looking titties
Wouldn't it just be a futa at that point or do they also have to posses a cunt as well to qualify?

Who's doing the counting

>Guy being attracted to another guy
The very definition of gay.

The first one, because they're actually girls.

Can this be a working! Thread instead of whatever you nerds are talking about?

Girls should love boys and boys should love girls.

Both.

>do they also have to posses a cunt as well to qualify
Yes, as far as a I know.

Has anyone ever translated the extra manga parts? Like the one where Inami and Takanashi are talking about her breast?

Found it it's called working reorder but only 4 of the 6 chapters have been translated.
>(375d ago)
everytime

raw.senmanga.com/Working!!-Re-Order/05/1
raw.senmanga.com/Working!!-Re-Order/Final/1

I'm surprised no one has translated those chapters. It was really cute seeing Takanashi go on a rant yelling I love small breasts! in public just to soothe Inami.

yes

Are you fucking retarded

100% gay. Sage

What would a date with Izumi be like?

Working! is amazing. I was pretty sure about second season being last, and that we will not get any conclusion.

Yes.

No.

But is of shit taste liking Inami.

Case-by-case basis. If it's out of curiosity, necessity, or they're forced to, then no it's not gay. But if it's because they want to be feminine, then yes it's gay.

>But is of shit taste liking Inami.
Why?

The violent and abusive Inami should just go away and let Popura & Takanashi love each other.

tiresome

Nah, she deserves someone better.

>dating your daughter
Takanashi isn't a degenerate.

From what I remember, she is older than him.
Choosing Inami over Popura is the worse decision he made in his entire life.
If he does not get rid of Inami soon, he will die young from severe multiple concussion.

Just a year older anyway.

what part of Takanashi not being a degenerate did you not understand?

She is not his daughter so it is perfectly fine for him to have a healthy relationship with her.
But, what this user said is right also.
I hope Popura will find someone who will love her soon so Takanashi would have rude awakening of what he had lost.

>She is not his daughter
It's like you've never watched the anime nor read the manga.