What's it like being an average girl?

What's it like being an average girl in her twenties?
Is it great having constant stimuli where everyone says your beautiful, that you can do nothing wrong, you get as much sex as you want, you get free shit, all simply for being a pretty average girl?
Or does it lead to an eventual mental and physical doom in their thirties?

bbc

Fuck tons of guys named chad then become a roastie

this should be on user.

These sluts are like 17

Literally built for the BBC

>be girl in her twenties
>average af
>empowered feminizer
>proud slut
>will deport Sven in a heartbeat to CAF in exchange for Mtumbo
>rapists > racists
>establish glorious feminizer rule
>proceed to be raped by niggers until her heart is content
>Sven thinks he will be allowed back into his home once his roastie whores hit 30 and need providers
>No such date ever comes as generations of women and niggers leech off of what government remains as anarchy descends all around them
>Fucking white men ruin everything
Pretty much something like this.

Pretty much. I can't imagine a life of nothing. I would go insane.

>Or does it lead to an eventual mental and physical doom in their thirties?

Doom is more imminent in their forties when they age, remain single, but still overplay their market value like they were still in their early 20's.

One I knew said during a general conversation she sought after men 10 years younger than her as she believed they matched her physical condition. Yeah, most guys are not aiming for an older spinster for anything more than a lay. Still single.

>incels actually believe this
What you wrote only applies to stacies

> work
> blow all of your money on useless shit because you will never have to provide for anyone
> fuck tons of dicks
> vie for attention on social media

>every man who ever said something bad about women as a group is a beta incel
here come the dancing clown PUA white knights

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Those are all above average girls or my standards have seriously dropped over the years.

3 has some lovely pussy curves

this

The only one who is slightly above average is the right one with the pink shirt.

Women/girls from 15-27 have to actively try to be ugly, Unless they were truly unlucky with facial features or just being fat, which is mostly controllable.

The life of the woman is life on fucking ez mode, apart from child birth.

They take life for granted, and it will cost them down the road in life

Yeah basically women are great and your a virgin

That was particularly well explained. The "muh white women" crowd seems to never understand the point about women replacing men with government. White women are never coming back.

man I'm 27 and girls I knew when they were 17 do not look anything close to what they used to look like. Its amazing what 10 years will do to a woman, meanwhile I am more handsome than the day I graduated high school. The girls that aged the best were ones nobody was really looking at in high school.

Ive been thinking a lot on this. I haven't gotten to know one woman who wasn't on social media of some kind. On the other hand, i know quite a few guys who don't use any

I wonder if the modern western woman can live without attention / validation

I'm not though. I'm also not a clown entertainer that indulges the egos of whores to get paid in worn vagene. TRP fags make fun of white knights while being the biggest white knights of all.

"lol it's cuz you aren't attractive enough for her" No the reason is modern women themselves, and their roastie apologist enablers on both sides of the "gets laid" spectrum.

True.

The easiest life ever, especially if you’re a pretty white girl

If I had to chose one to be my wife I wouldn't know which one to take. All of them are cute as fuck.

>I am more handsome than the day I graduated high school
Feel good bruh

>take lots of dicks till around ~30
>crises
>become cat lady, alcoholic, marry some 3 time divorced 40 year old scumbag with 4 other kids
>kill self

this is how the west dies.

30+ year old women can still easily find a husband. Is he going to be 6'2 prince charming CEO 500k a year? No, but they can still find a decent guy that's like 35 and average.

it would fucking suck to be a pretty girl.
Everyone would want to fuck you, I wouldn't even leave the house without a firearm

Then why are you talking like you are an incel.
>its muh women
Put yourself together straighten them up. The reason they are the way they are is that they have no strong men in their lives. Theyre like children on the inside. You need to control them. And they are also fun spirited.
So yeah basically woman are great and your still a beta virgin

Life is probably great until you hit the wall and slowely become invisible. Then the second part of your life begins, being a public advocate for immigration from africa in hopes of being raped my a jungle ape so that you feel desirable again

you actually sound like the incel ITT

I’m 20 but I’ve only ever fucked one guy and he wants to be my husband one day. Fiancé visa babyyyyyyyy

>The reason they are the way they are is that they have no strong men in their lives.
The reason they are the way they are is because they have suffrage and voted to replace men with the state. They don't need men for anything anymore, because white knights sit in state legislatures and police stations. And that's why walking dildo woman pleasers like yourself clean up.

found the desperate woman

I know one girl who's 27
>ride cock carasel
>works 6 days a week, in debt
>took a loan out for a car...
>bitter about having no money
>roastie whore expected I would go on a date with her
>has an iPhone X, which in Aus is $1,800 (nearly 2 weeks wage). >in debt

None of them are fat or objectively ugly so they are all above average.

Average mtf trap here, and its alot better than just being some punk loser beta fag

>The only one who is slightly above average is the right one with the pink shirt.
She has nice tits but I like the one with the choker to her left more.

white shorts girl has a fat pussy

aye

>be girl
>be soft and cute
>not much body hair
>get to make your hair all pretty
>get to wear cute clothes
>get to do girly things
>get to have a nice ass and hips
>multiple orgasms
I-It's normal to cry yourself to sleep at night because you aren't a girl, right anons?