PewDiePie will soon make Nazi jokes again

Don´t miss it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIRiniCbjSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is RCIA btw?

Roman Catholic Initiation of Adults

Basically Pewds is becoming Catholic for Marzia.

That´s great to hear and makes this sound more legit. Ty man

AWWWWWWWHYYYYY, nnoooooo
He should lead!!!

PEWDS, FELIX, WHATEVER, DONT LET HER LEAD

PewDs told us in some trend that he is basically a mix between Christian and Buddhist. So I think he doesn`t mind

Good. Now maybe he can get hus 55m subscribers to convert. Deus Vult! when?

*thread

D-does that mean Marzia's a virgin?

She does indeed look pure, but I don´t think he would wait. Well could he wait that long and stay faithful to her? I guess so, but realistically they fucked already

*&0 million. Forgot about his anti- semtic "60 million- Zero deaths" shirts already?

youtube.com/watch?v=oIRiniCbjSE
>his latest video
>constantly screams in anger, and it's all "beta this" and "degenerate that"
>at the end he scolds us for even watching his garbage
I think we broke Pewds, Sup Forums.

>promoting religons based on ancient sand nigger comic books.

the redpilling continues
the hurtbox knows no sleep

I swear if Maria is a virgin, then Pewds must come from heaven or something. I strongly believe that no man, especially if he AND his gf is that good looking, wouldn´t have had sex already.

I guess the best red piller in the world was sent straight from god....

*Marzia

guys. that hat joke was made three days ago on the daily shoah. fill in whatever blanks that creates for you

>italian catholics following the rules

this, italians start shagging at age 12 lol

Proofs? Ty man (And remove your memeflag pls)

this lmao

he doesn't know the ancient jews where white.

first, fuck you. dixieland foever. second, just go listen to the episode on 2/28

Keep them subtle and effective Pewds! Don't get into trouble, your /ourguy/-ism is more effective to us when it is hidden in plain sight.

are you guys for fucking real

>he buys the "white" maymay

>Being a disgusting Papist

Based. Fedoras btfo

She cooks too. Lucky guy.

Religion is passed down by the mother so the man converts. This is why being Jewish is passed down by the mother

>son of a jew

The pope is not always bad, thus (((this one))) is the problem. I doubt Maria follows this disgusting Satanist of a pope

oh

Felix if you are here please post benis

So this is a joke from the daily shoa from 2015? Can I get a quick rundown on this? Ty guys

I highly doubt it.

hai everybody

Honest question. Would you in order to be honest to god even stay a virgin until you´re late twenties and expect the same from your wife? In theory I get why god wants this, but realistically I think this is one of the strongest rules god sent in stone to follow

that's not her, marzia looks like an anemic mouse in comparison

Never mind this tards and (((shills))) arguing tard things. Keep up the good work, you are /ourguy/ infiltrated in the mainstream and we love you.

Screencapped you for once. Now you gotta deliver ;)

Honestly it´s hard to tell who larps as you and who is the real deal anymore, but god bless you if you will really deliver. Oh and make a video about your faith and/ or religion in general please. Sorry for asking again, but did you read Zhuan Falun already? If so, thoughts?

>I think we broke Pewds, Sup Forums.
his current shit is gold. i look forward to his little videos everyday

t. fairly sophisticated 36yo male

no the episode from wednesday

sauce?

dude, it's just someone larping, calm the fuck down

He posted here already and even moved his dolls after we asked him to. We´ll see if he´ll deliver

Because having more than one partner over a length of time inherently affect the person ability to trust his/her lover, simply because over time they have become aware of countless possibilities which may or may not happens to their couples and the stress is enormous upon the relationship, basically feeding a vile cycle where you always look for a lover you can trust yet can never fully trust them because you're aware he/she might pull some shit like that last one before, etc etc. This is unhealthy for both the male and female, as both fail to trust one another and it eventually decay to a purely formal relationship that inevitably sink because there simply no love to be found there. Its exponential and propagate among society like the plague.

>be british
>wow its pewdiepie

To think a swede of all people would be the one to do it. I think there is some kind of cosmic irony in this.

>Death to all jews
It sure was a subtle change!

Whatever, still ends in nice bantz anyway... Unless this is just 4d chess inorder for us to distract from the fact that you are indeed Pewdiepie...

I see what you did there...

Haha his typical scolding at the end. Provides plausible deniability and wants his audience more likely to want this to check out. Master red piller at work. Basically if Sup Forums were one person

so essentially people larp as him and say shit and if any of it coincidentally happen people sperg out and think he's posting here? ok then I'm pewdiepie in one of my next videos I'm gonna scratch my beard you'll totally know it;s me then screencap this

>married to Marcia
>MA-RCIA

holy FUCK germans are autistic as shit

Swere are either brainwashed golem with no soul who espouse whatever they get fed that has a nice coat of sweetened bullshit covering it or based mofos who would curb stomp the arabs trying to stir up like they do in malmo, for their corpses never to be ever discovered as they ride 10km on gravel trails with the fucker tied to the back with a chain.

He switched the red doll to the right hand side, like the poster wnated, in the very next video and never did that before... One second I´ll see if I can find the screencap

GLORY TO GOD!

How is that based you autist

Hello Christian Identity brother.

Being a believer in god is literally the final red pill

Sounds like utter bullshit.

women are such whores

National Christianity is where it's at you papist faggots.

>muh pope francis
top kek

No way Pewds is becoming Catholic. He keeps blaspheming the Lord. Saying GD and using His name in vain.
But if he is then good

61 million now....

I honestly agree, however catholic> atheist. If you believe in Christ you don´t even need religion tbqh. Either way catholics are okay, they just have to understand that this (((pope))) is satanic and follows a globalist agenda

I don´t think he ever did that, considering that he believes in a mix of buddhism and christianity himself

pewds stop posting on this shitty board

Pewds we know you're here. Reveal yourself.

Yeah, I get you.

DELET THIS

this made me laugh harder than it should have

starting off the vid strong i see

Noice. Keep preaching, we´re all gonna make it in the end. I was raised atheist and don´t have any christian friends yet, but I guess that´s better than just hanging with my current friends and being atheist forever...

>thinking every britposter is pewdiepie
???

No, but the one screencapped definetly sounds like him. Time will tell anyway

Just when you thought he was kinda redpilled with his subtle Sup Forums stuff he does the most blue pill thing ever.

This doesn't apply to people who are millionaires and pretty much celebrities
Even if Marzia is like the woman in your pic related she wouldn't risk losing Pewdiepie as her boyfriend

No marriage should still be the end goal, god told us so. I know (((they))) tried their best to get us not married anymore, however if you truly believe in god you´ll lose your interest in money anyway and if your significant other does too it is very likely that you will NOT divorce

Very emotional post btw and I agree with how bad it has gotten in current year but I wholeheartedly wish you the best and recommend you reading the bible. You´ll understand then

>recommend you reading the bible
Nah, that isn't for me man.

Why are you a cathol? Just be a christian, don't get into this (((traditions))), didn't you read your bible?

The very last recomendation I´d give is the book Zhuan Falun. I recommend this to you, because it explains higher dimensions with science, is against homosexuality and race mixing,promotes truth, honesty, compassion, got banned in china, and used to be a best seller there. You can find it for free on falundafa(.)org

Good, god bless Pewds.

just say it, catholiscism is fucking ant-christism

they fuck children, they literally wear (((red shoes))) made out of human leather

Also

>Getting married when you're rich
Might as well tie a noose around your neck and place it on a sapling. I'm going to get married cause I'm not rich, and even then I have ideas on how to hide assets.