IT'S HAPPENING

SCALIA WAS A PEDO AND HIS 13 YEAR OLD VICTIM KILLED HIM!!!!!!!

patheos.com/blogs/dispatches/2018/02/27/corsi-scalia-may-pedophile-killed-13-year-old/

First sentence calls the guy a crackpot.
>DUDE HAPPENING!
Only on Sup Forums.

Scalia was the only good justice and as assassinated for his progun advocacy. Why are you trying to slander his legacy with fake news Hans.

>may have = UNEQUIVOCALLY YES
You're so much worse than the left.

That conspiracy theory wont gain traction here. This is a right wing safespace

>First sentence calls the guy a crackpot.

Oh, if a random dude called him a crackpot, that totally means he was a crackpot!

Corsi writes for Infowars. Why do you hate Alex Jones, Shareblue?

You don't need to put on your dick sucking badge to tell everyone you suck dick user, we'd have figured it out.

>You don't need to put on your dick sucking badge to tell everyone you suck dick user, we'd have figured it out.

I think Scalia proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that there is nothing wrong with sucking dick, even if it leads to you being murdered.

wow, the swamp is evolving
coming up with their own shill fake conspiracies
saaaaaage
> what if, we mix pizzagate with the scalia thing, and use it to our advantage?

Smokescreen because the parents validating the Seth Rich murder story means that the Scalia murder evidence in the emails is for real. This can only lead to one place. Obama, not Clinton, benefited most from Scalia's murder.

>“We don’t have proof of this,” Corsi added. “We are not saying it’s true, we are not saying this is how it happened, but if you are investigating, you have got to answer certain questions, again, that don’t fit together.”

Well fuck me, I guess that settles it. Wake me when it's time to turn in my gun and balls.

>anti gay pedo
surprise!

>Wake me when it's time to turn in my gun and balls.

You've already turned in your foreskin, they other things aren't far off.

Joke's on you, my grandparents didn't let them take it

>Waves his dick skin around in the air with pride
>Clamps the end and pees a mighty man flesh bubble

I'm pretty sure this is considered a war crime in America

nom

BULLSHIT

Your grandparents took an unhealthy interest in your foreskin.

Creeeeeeeepy.

Those crazy conspiracy theorists. When will they learn?

Nonce
B
T
F
O

q made a forecast of a similar nature

>put on your dick sucking badge

Fuck off and die eurofaggot.

See here is the problem. Killing Seth AFTER he already leaked the emails makes no sense, as the damage was already done, and it would be foolish to engage is assassination covert ops just to cry about spilled milk. That means there was something else out there, which directly implicated someone and Seth knew about it. I believe the Scalia assassination ordered by the Obama white house to preserve affirmative action was the crime he had knowledge of.

>Corsi
>Infowars

this is literally fake news

And I thank God for it every day.

Did your grandfather play with your foreskin a lot? Was he maybe named Antonin Scalia?

That would explain a LOT.

You have no chill user.

If (((mainstream media))) says something it must be true

faggot

Alexander Hamilton MAY have been an alien from the planet Cybertron on a mission from his master Lord Megatron to influence the world to prepare for his arrival.

You're just mad some woman rubbed the mulched up remains of your tip into here face for youth and vitality.

It's absolutely ironic that most bullshit conspiracy theories that conservatives create (e.g. child sex ring in a pizza parlor/pizzagate) are just projecting their own views and thoughts on liberals

oh shit.

>conspiracy theories that conservatives create (e.g. child sex ring in a pizza parlor/pizzagate)
excuse me sir, david icke invented it 30 years ago

That the old Democrat playbook.
Call soldiers baby killers when you want to promote abortion.
Call people racist when you want to build politics based on race.
Claim the other side works with Russia, when you worked with them to send them Uranium.
Every time the democrats point the finger

must have been one heck of a pool party

So thats what podestas email about finding an "actor" was about.

The kid was going to die, but he killed scalia instead.

Corsi IS a crackpot tho.
And he ALWAYS pushes way too hard on whatever unsourced drivel he gets fed.

when I think of conspiracy boomers, I think of Corsi

(((Media))) does not publish any of the plausible theories about Scalia’s death.

Publishes the one that drags Scalia’s name and legacy through the mud.

>Retarded shill that no one falls for
>Hurr durr rite weng r dum
Don't breed

>may have
He may have been a shapeshifting dragon fro jupiter
Kys

wow... just wow.

> some random moron said something Hans wanted to hear
> Hans willingly gives his life for moron, kills whole family too

The sum totality of German history, ladies and gentlemen.

already confirmed he was killed off by podesta hate seeing this dr.corsi every time i do he’s spewing bullshit and dumbass q redditors take it as the truth

That appears to be damage control.

>She will have the power of life and death over you
>Committee of 300/Illuminati bloodline

Really makes you think.

David shurter said he was raped by scalia and I somewhat believe that. Fib user i thought alluded to him having been gotten rid of for nefarious purposes. But they probably programmed an no ultra sex slave to do,it,

Alex Jones may be a pedophile and sources have said he worships Satan. His kids are crisis actors.

jewish pizzagate disinfo turning into slander bro

mods are jewish and allow it because shekels

But don't you mention thousands of pedophilic youtube videos of Spider man ramming a rod up pregnant Elas ass or it's a banning.

Oh, PS, fun fact?

Over a decade on Sup Forums and they were the only threads I'd ever been banned for simply posting in.

this is proof enough that Q is fake and gay. Scalia was /ourguy/.

Just doing whatever they can to cover tracks
Nomrie- “Judge Scalia mysteriously died, but I heard somewhere on the internet he was a pedophile anyway so gives a fuck”

I read that and now I have to wait years to find out what happens. Sound like a Tyrant in the making.

>kek flag
opinion discarded faggot
>absolute crackpot who pushes every conspiracy out there
all the trademarks of a hit pieace
IT MUST BE HAPPENING THEYRE TRYIN TOO HARD TO COVER IT UP

ITS HAPPENING!!

he related to /crazylla/ ?

Can someone please explain why Corsi has any credibility?

He has a Phd, in garbage.