Charlemange's paladin is a fag trope for fags in denial

>Charlemange's paladin is a fag trope for fags in denial
>Jeanne has none of her historical snarkiness and is blushing tity monster waifubait
>terrible power-balancing
>retarded narrative
>Wesley-Crusher-Grade-Mary-Sue MC
>generic offbrand-marxist "I wanna save the world by stripping free will' villain
This is a joke. Or a test. I refuse to believe a series could be so mind-numbingly bad as this by accident.
Why does this exist?
Is it a test? Are the people retarded enough to like this going to be killed in a eugenics purge? What reason did TYPEMOON have to unleash this abomination?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs
youtube.com/watch?v=AqkXGHNzgbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't fuck with marxism, you capitalist pig

>waifubait
You already answered your own question.

Yeah and King Arthur is a 14 yo girl
Your point?

Fate was a total shit from the the very beginning tho, what are you talking about? You should've either embrace it and roll with it throughout or just drop completely at the square one..

Nasu no longer gives a fuck and Takeuchi is too busy playing teatime with his Saber-dolls (while dressed as Saber. And drawing Saber).

welcome to the age of waifu, where printing waifu templates is a solid business practice, I hope you'll enjoy the next 5-10 years of the same waifu shit

You're retarded. Waifus have been a thing since forever.
Apocrypha's problem is that it doesn't even have quality girls so there's no point in crying waifushit.

>taking Fate seriously
How new are you?

waifus have always been a thing, but monetized waifu factories have not.

>Apocrypha's problem is that it doesn't even have quality girls so there's no point in crying waifushit.
you have to expand your definition of "girls"

this. Pay-for-waifus games were a mistake

I think it's pretty good and I probably watch more shows than you

Could you please stop sullying Charlemagne's dignity by calling that his paladin? Thank you.

This is the power of "suparioru Nippon writing". It's literally the Japanese equivalent to Americans turning Death Note into the typical angsty American high school drama.

have you ever seen nasu's face?

what if saberface was nasuface all along

That makes the fact that Nasu and Takeuchi used to share an apartment much stranger. And more erotic.

It really is hilarious how much of a trainwreck the entire Fate series is. Can't believe people take it seriously.

There's no way that's a man's ass.

can i borrow this post for a second?

Save it, it's all yours my friend.

FSN was an actually good VN. The Servants were all myths and, even then, they followed their myths well.
It was only after Nasu decided to let everyone and their dog use the IP that it went down the shitter. FSN and FSF (and HA for some parts) are the only decent Fate works. I can't wait for Fate to crash.

>FSN was an actually good VN.
if i wasn't so tired i would mock you with a smug anime reaction image.

Don't kid yourself. Prisma Illya is the only actually good entry in the Fate franchise.

I mean what I'm saying. Don't memefish me unless it's the real one.

Fine. For just how unimaginably bad your taste is, I'll use my coveted Sakura bait.

Please. The anime industry has been selling waifu merchandise for literally decades.

Figurines are ones thing, but a game that literally prints waifus for you to win at the slot machines is relatively new.

Waifu has always been a thing but it's more mainstream than it has ever been, and it's largely thanks to the waifu gacha.

You're both fucking wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs

Yes, but Carnival Phantasm is both a Fate thing and a Tsukihime thing. We'll never get a long skirt Arc again.

My taste is impeccable compared to yours.
I do admit to being fucking wrong by not bringing this up, though.

TYPEMOON sold out and now we are getting garbage that is ruining the awesome idea that was Fate.
Fate Zero is a masterpiece everything else is trash.
The franchise is dead to me.

Astolfo was historically a faggot, so calm down Frenchie

Pic related.
>Fate Zero is a masterpiece everything else is trash.

Now THIS is some shit taste.

Opps.

>pic related

> >Charlemange's paladin is a fag trope for fags in denial
Astolfo's always been potrayed as a homo
> Jeanne has none of her historical snarkiness
citiation needed
>terrible power-balancing
elaborate

I was always a fan of the franchise, but wholly accepted that it was inherently schlock.
But upon watching Carnival Phantasm for the first time on YouTube when I was like 15 it shot to the top and remains my favourite member of the Type-Moon family.
youtube.com/watch?v=AqkXGHNzgbA

I'm tired too you know.

This.

The whole idea of Heroic Spirits was fantastic and completely ruined by gender bending and waifus.
Anyone ever read how they justified "King Arthur" being a young female. Absolutely retarded.

> "Carnival Phantasm is the best entry Imao XDD"

Just stick with Zero and SF, ignore evrything else.

it was completely fine so long as Arturia was the only female one

So am I, which goes to show how much stronger I am than you.

> "Carnival Phantasm is not the best entry Imao XDD"

>Jeanne was a virile bearing, spoke little, showed an admirable prudence in all of her words, had a pretty woman’s voice, and was persuasive. The testimony of well over 600 people who knew her would be recorded in court. Not even in the trial, which was rigged illegally by her prosecutors, would any witness speak a word against her.

Go away waifu garbage.

Fate's Siegfried is also flipped 180° in personality.

Gilgamesh and Alexandros are body type swapped for yaoi shipping reasons and you know it. While F/Z has some of the best moments, it also has some of the worst shit.

You may be stronger than me, but you still have shit taste.
>Ignore the best first story that introduces everything that all other stories draw from. Focus only on the shitty prequel and the decent light novel, both of which draw heavily from the first story.

wew

Historically? Isnt Astolfo a fictional character from a book?

Who gives a shit, just read the wikis.

Someone should make an anime based on the heroic spirit aspect and make it not actual shit.

Okay Secondary scum.

Holy shit you are a giant homo.

user! How'd you figure out! *blush*

You realize his complaint is marxism is being straw-manned right?

My strength is maintained by my good taste in Fateshit, fucko.

I kinda like Arturia even tho she is kinda dumb. The trailer that had Shiro a female and Saber a man was great tho.

You're strength won't count for anything when the FBI bust down your door.

This is true.

there is no need to fight

we all know that the best fate material is the deen adaption of stay/night

Where exactly is there room for denial here?

I legitimately enjoyed the first three-fourths of it.

>tfw a cute trap like Astolfo, #3, or Hideyoshi will never fuck your ass, even if you don't consent

are you gay or something?

Nah.

fuck off nasu faggot
fate was bullshit since the begining, anyway is not like there is free will (?

I agree. There has been too much talk about Astolfo's girl-penis and not enough about the true message of Fate: The simple and obvious truth that TOHSAKA RIN PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY

>> Jeanne has none of her historical snarkiness
>citiation needed
Have you read any exempts of Jeanne's trial?
>Inquisition asks if she's in God's grace
>this is a loaded question: saying yes is the sin of presumption, saying no means you're evil
>Jeanne answers with "If I am, may God keep me there. If I am not, may God bring me to grace"

>Inquisition asks if she can hear hear the words of the Saints
>Loaded again: if yes, she's lying because she did not know Latin, and apparently they only spoke Latin. If no, her entire crusade is a lie since she supposedly heard the words of God and the Saints to give direction
>Jeanne answers with "whatever they speak in, it is certainly better than your French"

>Inquisition would often ask the same question over and over
>Jeanne would then say they already asked that question, along with the exact time and date
>the scribe would then check and realize she was right
>Jeanne would then say to get on with it and stop wasting her time

>Inquisition would sometimes mumble to themselves or insult her under their breath
>Jeanne would say "I heard that" and mock them

It was literally two solid weeks of her trolling the fuck out of the Inquisition.

i want to capture her and rape her in prison

Maybe that's why they killed her

She also improvised a makeshift chastity harness using riding leathers and ropes in unsolvable boy-scout knots.

Based Jannu.
Goes to show how much of cunts the English are, killing off a maiden of virtue because MUH THRONE.

will chew through to get to chew chew

Being snarky to her enemies doesn't equate to her being snarky all the time unless you have other examples.

Why is that nigger burning that trap

he's just jealous because he can never be that pretty

That.

This faggot is the only valid reason to watch apo. Everyone else is ruined.

like other user said, i think the justicification was fine for arthuria. since she wasnt a full heroic spirit ahe would come back as her real self and not what people imagined her. the problem now is that they threw out that explaination and started genderbending left amd right.

Implying that we will get any version of Arc ever again./spoiler]

>Carolus Magnus
>French
Please spend some time on .

You need to go to /fit/ more often user

>Carolus Magnus
Charlemagne, if relatable to any country existing today, was French.
If not, let's call him Frank.

I'd say a teenage virgin peasant girl who manages to convince a king to let her lead his armies in the name of god simply because she's saying so, must have a bit of sass in her

>people STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND that servants are influenced by the legends that have grown up around them, a summoner's expectations, and the times into which they are summoned

Trapbait