Why are men afraid to show any type happiness?

Why are men afraid to show any type happiness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fl9OUQUgDtQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brainforce face

Because smiling at a woman is literally rape.

This is how you know soyim are ashamed because they know it's true

>or whatever it is Alex Jones shows
Honestly I've been trying to figure that out for years.

>not being stoic at all times

>when the super male vitality hits

Real men show happiness in different ways than some huge fucking retarded smile.

Unless you're a Chad (which you're not) because then it's consensual. :)

It signals weakness, incompetence and desire for approval, hence a lower rank in the hierarchy.

The only thing that men are allowed to laugh at are female comedians.

It's not emotion though. It's a dead eyed soulless meme they slap on their face to show other dead eyed faggots how exciting life is for them. They're not excited. They're barely human. Very few of them look sincere in the least.

It's them telling themselves everything is okay, great even, when deep down they know it isn't.

That's our criticism though isn't it? That soy face precisely DOES NOT show true joy or excitement. It is a forced artificial face, and there is no joy or excitement that registers in the eyes of these soy boys. They have to force the open mouth to give the illusion that they feel anything at all.

>showing happiness is a weakness
Man what point have we reached when we can't even be happy?

>kek but what about alex jones?

Why are leftists so fucking paranoid and retarded? Do we all watch Alex Jones just because we think some meek and grossly out of shape looking fags faking high energy emotion is distasteful, ugly and worth mocking? Jesus.

fucking hell lol

A man should have a boisterous laugh and a grin with an air of mystery. Men are always in competition so it is unbecoming of a man to be too open with his body language.

This. You can smile without smiling like a fucking woman.

Is this a face of happiness?

>joy
>excitement
That's another thing about cuck visages, it's obvious to everybody that they are fake. It's like the duckface.

"""Happiness"""

Fake forced "smiles" are the furthest thing from happiness possible. Most of my happiest moments have been with a straight face

>sewerage

why not just fucking smile?

>be me
>see an artist taking sketch requests on his stream
>artist says they can draw any single character from any franchise
>it's 'first come first serve' on whoever gets to reply first every time he makes a call
>dozens of other users are also present
>attempt to race with them on getting a free pic
>artist makes the first call
>try to reply first, gets beaten by another user by a split second
>the first winner requests some furshit character
>proceed to get beaten by other users several times over the next two hours
>every single one of them requests furshit
>losing my shit, thinking of closing the stream
>artist announces that he is taking one last request
>cue complaining from several other users who haven't got a free pic
>stay silent because this could be my chance
>artist makes the final call
>try my luck
>actually manage to win
>artist asks me what character to draw
>I choose Daphne Blake
>get excited as the artist draws the sketches of her body
>my smile widens as he draws her cute face
>artist then draws her boobs and ass, both of which are HUMONGOUS, causing my dick to become diamonds
>was thinking of commissioning the artist to have it cleaned up into lineart and then color it
>pic looks finished
>the brush moves around and then draws a line on the right of the canvas, far from but towards Daphne's boobs
>artist then proceeds out of nowhere to draw Scooby Doo sucking on her tits
>thiskillstheboner.jpg
>about to go apeshit but held back, not wanting to make an ass out of myself for a free sketch pic
>artist finishes drawing Scoobs and says the pic is done to me
>begrudgingly say a flat 'thanks' to the artist for doing my request
>artist ends the stream afterwards
>mfw

Never, ever believe a woman when she says shit like this.

Kek!
Source?

it's okay to smile
it's not okay to do this

are you a paki?

That's a bit of a stretch. They look to me like they're trying to emulate pic related

Wrong I see plenty of joy and excitement

Fuck you. I do what I want!

>men are just happy now get over it alt right
>weak soyboy whites killing themselves all over the place

That shit isnt happiness, its brainwashing.

>Why are men afraid to show any type happiness?
you try being a white male and enjoy yourself around democrats without being ostracized and possibly committed. The only fuin i have anymore is watching hope, dreams and world visions implode in a ball of fire

higher testosterone causes smaller smiles and less face wrinkling when they smile

Those who show more emotion have lower testosterone and are therefore inferior

It isn't even a real smile, you can see in their eyes

No, I was born in Ireland and have citizenship.

Guys I think lays knows. There's no way they did this without realizing it looks like they're hiding the face of pure terror behind their chips.

If you ever see one of these ads out in public, just slap your hand down over the bag and ask the person next to you if they still look happy

If you are so insecure that you think you look weird while smiling, then you deserve to be mocked.

*sigh*
fine, let's play the game
are your PARENTS, pakis?

Custom grow 420 nigger

And people still say the irish arent oppressed

Not true if they buy super make vitality

this

soyface smiles are about signaling, not about being happy

I will put this as bluntly as I can

Whenever I look at a guy with soyboy mouth, I instantly know believe that I can beat his ass to a pulp.

So, if you think walking around looking like an easily pushed around pussy is cool, I wish you the best of luck.

It's not even about fighting...my instincts tells me that you won't stand your ground in an argument, do what's right (even when its hard), or have any backbone in the slightest.

If you look like food, you will be eaten.

People like me will hit on your girl, disregard your opinions at work, and cut in line.

I smile all the time but mostly because im on drugs

it's called a sensible chuckle, you giddy faggot

You have weird ass power fantasies you never act on? Youre in the right place bro.

Was he actually crying? Or is it faked?

Being emotionally independent is the burden of being at the top of the maturity hierarchy.

>reddit spacing

>drink soylent
>has your basic vitamins/minerals/nutrients
>somehow still fat and unhealthy as fuck
H
O
W

Only a fool smiles for no reason~old Russian proverb

But alex jones does show happiness

Its from a video of him taking like 5 gram dab or some shit. He almost pukes.

My principal back from HS, Kek'd pretty hard when I saw this

This.

Yeah, I'm sure gonna take a guy with that avatar seriously

>Alex Jones
I'm here to remind you
youtube.com/watch?v=fl9OUQUgDtQ

Smiling with your mouth wide open is kind of gross. I don't need to see your tongue.

fuck off, I write the way I write.

If what they were experiencing was legitimate happiness, I doubt the guy in front would both a) be taking a picture of himself and b) not even look into the fucking camera he's holding.
Its all part of the trend. The face isn't really the bothersome part, not to me, anyway. It's the deliberate effort in making sure people notice what you're broadcasting. Building a safety net with silk, so to speak. If nobody sees you feeling your feelings, have you even really felt anything?

I had multiple russian gfs and I call fake-news on your anti-russian "b-buh they dont smile" propaganda
the proverb translates to
> only a fool LAUGHS for no reason
also they were all 10/10s :^)

Semen is high in protein.

Learn to convey your thoughts with the written word, and people mike start taking you slightly more seriously.

Also, keep your projections to yourself.

happy = gay

If men never show any form of positive emotion around you, it says more about you than them.

ok, I just had a typo. fuck.

Happiness is for women, children and faggots. If you are a happy straight male you are a failure who needs to push himself.

>Opening your mouth really big is the same as joy

trips just explained /fit/

alt right are bitterly angry for being losers and goblins with poor dna

post some soy smuggies

Kek

Soylent is people.

But show them a drawing of a cheerful frog, suddenly happiness is offensive. Why is the left so hypocritical?

This is my soul, soystress.

only soyboys smile and its a sign of weakness

It's not just having your mouth agape like a fucking retard, it's the nu-males inability to take a photo of something without also including their face, mouth agape like a fucking retard. Much like how a typical young female might take a photo of an object, but they'd likely do a duckface instead.

Don't people in Russia look down on people that are constantly smiling? like it makes them look like fucking idiots?

>if this be the case, we must adopt these measures

because theres a different between smiling and then showing your rotten teeth and inside of your throat

I believe the technical term for it is "merica"

opening the mouth wide while bending the neck upward is a feminine trait, a sign of submission

>gets mad at people making fun of a very specific set of facial expressions
>tries to argue it off by calling upon emotional terms that can be manifested in a wide variety of expressions, most of which are less retarded looking than the nu-male smile or soy face
This person is retarded, but then again i don't have to emphasize that since the username and avatar do the deed for me.

smiling for pictures is one of the most feminine things you can do

the soy face is not a smile, it is the face of fear and confusion. Cut out any give soyface and shoop it onto a bomb blowing up or some kind of monster scene from a movie and it will be 100% contextually accurate

>submission
You'd know all about that

because we're not happy.

we aren't you fucking bigot sexist, go fuck yourself
know what makes us angry, dumb sluts, holes making a mess of our lives, cunts demanding shit they aren't entitled to. and the worst is stupid fucks coming on boards and asking retarded questions about why faggots smile with their cock holes open.

SS Mittens has had enough of your faggotry.

Im sorry i hurt your feelings bro, thats wasnt kind of me

I'd like to see a poll comparing men who have soyface and normal guys with their positions on the importance of sovereignty.

>Sup Forums copies whatever alex jones does

good cat protecting the family from this cucked SoyBoy

goddamn that shit is cringy

indeed we're experienced at submitting other countries. What about you?

>Im so happy
>Cant you see how happy i am!
>No dont pay attention to the fear tells in my eyes or other uncomfortable body language
>IM SO HAPPY