Trump doesn't care about his supporters

you just figured this out?

That's one of the most retarded things I've ever read. Cernovich's IQ must be lower than his shoe size to think his tweet makes any kind of logical sense

Unlike Obama, amirite?

Of fucking course he doesn't. We exist in a reality where politics is a show for the masses, not any actual decisions are occurring. Both sides dance for their masters, the same masters.

you think hillary was any different?

Actually exactly like Obama, neither cared about their fanbase because they knew their fans would support them no matter what they did.

He told the people to fight back so this is where people stop using any kike product and work on building something else

trump is a gun grabbing cuck, he never cared about his supporters

Notice me senpai

nobody gives a shit about op gtfo fucking retard goblin sage

what reality are you fucking living in?
Trump cares about his supporters enough to throw up massive tariffs and cause international outrage if it means the median household income of the USA will increase

>W-w-w-w-why won't papa Trump make fun of mean private companies on my behalf!!!
What a fucking tharlatan

imagine being so retarded you allow yourself to be exposed to thernokike

>if it means the median household income of the USA will increase

Are people actually dumb enough to think that imposing new taxes on imports will do this?

He's mentioned both before actually.

Everything this guy does is fucking stupid

Are you dumb enough to think it won't?

Why? He has a point. It is obvious that you are far too cucked by Trump to realize it, but his reasoning is sound.

Ohhh yeah. Big time.

It's easy to defend yourself, as you should know everything you've done in the past. Defending someone who simply supports you can be dangerous because you don't know their past, especially when you're as busy as the POTUS.

That's probably what his advisers told him anyways.

therrnovich eats nigger cock

If anything happens it will be that manufacturing reliant on steel will move somewhere were they don't have to pay the import tax. Then they will still ship the finished goods back to America. Of course he could just place an import tax on all goods, which will just result in American consumers paying more for shit.

Cheap shipping has made this kind of economic strategy completely irrelevant. Free trade always wins in the end.

Never thought I'd agree with Cernovich on anything...

This isn’t even his final form

>WAAAAAAH TRUMP DOESN'T COME TO MY DEFENSE WHEN I'M CENSORED

The President is not some fucking superhero of justice who has to defend each and every supporter that gets persecuted. Why don't you take after Trump and fight back when you are being attacked?

did obama write all the morons that voted for him? ya just assume things are fine. when did everyone become a fucking old woman? knit picking and bitching.

Is Cernovich becoming the Eminem of the right?

You must be retarded. Or a faggot. No guns have been grabbed, dummy, and they never will be.

KEK