Hajime no Ippo

Ippo might've finally kicked the bucket. Press F to pay respects

>The coach said... to not worry about showing him the Dempsey Roll, to just focus on winning.
>That's exactly why I have to show him the Dempsey Roll...!
Ippo stands up, chapter 1195 ends.

It better not or Ima be so pissed

Ah the sweet release of dead.

Fucking hopefully. Put this shitstain manga out of it's misery

I remember Ippo.

F

I just want to see zippo become strong. I don't want him to get his ass kicked every match.

At this point you should be pissing about this manga not ending already, its been on stalemate for a decade, its worse than the boat

Goodbye Ippo. I'm glad Sendo is now the mc.

I am really glad that Miyata Jr. is the main character.

He'll always be there in my yamato damashii.

HE STILL HAS OXYGEN IN HIS LUNGS!
YAMATO DAMASHI!

Is it time for Mari to write Ippo's obituary?

Here lies Big Dick Ippo.

He died a handholdless kissless virgin. He had no more oxygen in his lungs. Survived by his mother and girlfriend Miyata.

Was he a virgin? Didn't Mari, Nanako, and Kumi all have a chance to hold his hand?

he is definitively a virgin. Keeps it up and he is well on his way to wizardom if he doesn't die from head trauma first.

He only gets action while asleep.

>Joe vs Ippo in the afterlife

>Ippo boxing in the afterlife
That would be full DBZ and I wouldn't even drop it.

>face world rankers
>easily out-oxygen them
>face a can armed with a brand new hyper 540 degree mega infinity Dempsey roll oxygen cannon
>lose
What's going on with this manga?

he got brain damaged by alfredo and his coach rushed him out to fight too soon because he could draw a straight line

The entire manga was a critique on the japanese spirit of ignoring your suffering because society said so.

Did he just watch Million Dollar Baby?

On his way to master fist magic

Ippo dying to a trashmob would be the perfect way to end this shitstain of a manga.

i hope he did

That would be a good twist

For god's sake, see the first post in the thread. That's what happens in the chapter. I wasn't speculating; that's what the spoilers say.

Good, now we can truly get to the meat of the story. Ippo's daily life while dealing with brain damage, Parkinson's, and his fall into obscurity.