What is the general consensus on gun ownership in Europe? Is it a common thing or is it frowned upon...

What is the general consensus on gun ownership in Europe? Is it a common thing or is it frowned upon? Any Euros here want to clarify?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanian_partisans
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tfw no guns

Both in Serbia, Bosnia and Croatia guns per capita are higher than reported

We hunt a lot here so many guns but only rifles are common

can you sell me some?

Why don't Poles own guns?

Are they beta cucks?

Its wrong for Croatia. We have like 50 weapons per 100 people. War n shit. My dad have 2 AK's, 1 CZ and few bombs from war.

There's still a fair amount of hunters in France, and some collectors and/or sport shooters. But the process to get a license is annoying. I have one illegal gun, could become legal but I can't be bothered going through the hoops to get a license.
Also every gun is registered with the authorities, so if the eternal kraut invades again they just have to print the logs and go knock at doors to collect our guns.

It's neither common nor frowned upon. Mostly only hunters and people who live in remote homesteads own them.

Binland, explain this please.

same with my area, lots of shotguns and rifles. But you rarely see people shooting off anything else.

Nobody gives a fuck what you do as a hobby.

Except hunting is sometimes frowned upon by city people who have never actually seen the animals hunters shoot.

>Why don't Poles own guns?

I think they own shitloads of guns, just not registered.
Poland is #1 place to buy illegal guns.

>Poland is #1 place to buy illegal guns.

Literally the Somalia of Europe.

Yeah my state is a very popular hunting ground because of the amount of elk we even have an elk on our shield. what do the hunt in your area?

It became an issue when gun grabbing faggots from EU started making waves again.

This. After the great cleansing, one of my friends went to some balkan country as blue helmet. He told me they spend almost all their time doing weapon sweeps all over the place but rarely found anything. Then on Christmas there were tracers all over the sky, coming from every direction.

>cucked

>There's still a fair amount of hunters in France

What are they hunting, dignity?

Because there is nothing to hunt there.

Hunting is big here

You should start hunting too

Maybe because of the communist it wasn't so long ago

I own a Mauser that you guys dropped when you crawled back to your hole. My uncle owns 3. Come back any time.

Like 90% of our guns are unreported though.
Every average sized family has at least 10 guns.
We're ready to genocide some Albanians when NATO finally bites the dust.

Deer, boars, foxes, wolves.

Guns are overrated. It is better to just not have any. Ownership puts a lot of responsibility on you.

Poland was the only commie country to have significant armed resistance post-war, they cracked hard on the guns in following years and only now the regulations are about to get somewhat looser.

Cause they have low criminality and want it to stay that way ?

>You should start hunting too

Done.

Gun owners in GB: farmers, the odd sperg from brit/pol/ that wants to shoot rats in their flat-pack estate, gangsters.
The rest of us know this is a violent place full of repressed hatred, nobody wants Daz the Roid and Jason from't gym to have guns.

Czech-Finland gun union
They tried to come for my semi-automatic rifles and hunting with a semi-automatic so I told those EU-cucks to fuck off.

I think we had decently significant resistance too. 20 thousand partisans dead post-war

>so I told those EU-cucks to fuck off.

So powerful. So brave.

Meanwhile, in reality...

You mean the Armia Krajowa operating around Wilno?

This is definitely staged.

No. I mean the Union of Lithuanian Freedom Fighters.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanian_partisans

I think he means Forest Brothers

delet this

I have a Saiga, but it not like I really can use it for home defence.
But who know what will happened.

>This is definitely staged.

Definitely.

One half of us own weapons because even if you inflated the number of deaths due to firearm ownerships by 100 times, it would still be less people killed than under Communism.
The other half of us have to own weapons because our regions are unstable and you never know when shit will hit the fan politically.

Therefore using us, not only us specifically but all of Eastern Europe which shares the same points, as comparisons for western disarmament is intellectually bankrupt and completely off-point.

So staged.

Eternal reminder.

Good on ye.
Finngols are honorary slavs.
nigger

We only really think about it when the EU wakes up to rattle chains.
cant speak for other countries though, but generally people are pretty chill about guns here.
not to mention that you can get an illegal glock for 3-4000 Danebucks

...rabbits,gypsies,crows,communists

Did the EU kneel before us when we said EU gun laws will affect our reservist action which would affect our national defense or did we hand our weapons to Mutti Merkel?

>Mutti Merkel

Show some respect!

They were communist until very recently. The communists fear the people they claim to liberate from their shackles and thus they disarm them.

>tfw the french are stocking up for the race war
its a good feel.

So what? I never stand inside of the stop itself either. Why should anyone get crowded when there is more than enough of room for everyone? German (il)logic.

>manchild can't handle responsibility

>I never stand inside of the stop itself either

They have bus stops in Latvia now?

Science has gone too far.

Romania has no civil resistance, that's also weakness in case of war.

Two million arab muslims and similar sandnigger muslims went trough Serbia on their way to EU.
Since then my opinion is that every man should have an automatic rifle and a crate of ammo for it. After some shooting target practice,disassembly, cleaning, assembly practice and lectures on safe storage.

Finland, please stop killing all your animals

A massive pile of paperwork and registrations, mandatory safes, idiotic regulations, taxes, reports to the state and possible police checkups are not a worthy tradeoff for a piece of metal that you are not allowed to have outside or use it even.

Finns are truly wonderful people, just like japanese.

Call me a Russian bot. But I fucking love Putin. Old school dude who rarely takes shit. Don't agree with a bunch of his policies and what he does. But always respect a man who is willing to actual back up what they say. A true leader.

Most of the guns in France, and Im pretty it goes for Europe aswell, except perhaps Switzerland, are cucked hunter's rifles.
Granted it's better than nothing and its main purpose is to fuck wild boars up, but we're far from an AR 15. We're certainly not going through a civil war with those.

Not really something that's in the public debate. Usually it's just rural people/hunters have them.

We have no need for such a thing. We can sell you some tho.

Meep meep.

A bolt action hunting rifle in 8*57 is hardly cucked. Not the best in some situations but plenty enough to pop sandnigger heads like watermelons.
There's also a lot of unregistered weapons in rural areas.

99% of all households have at least 1 firearm