Overlord

I want to FUCK Lupu.

Also:

I mean, if you want to do it, go ahead. I could forward your subs to my subber friend if you want and see that you're credited (most likely as Anonymous unless you send something to [email protected])

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rtatEDtoYYY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying you could survive pull pull with lupu

I should be doing work instead of subbing this stuff, so I've stopped for now. I might be able to help with the PA/Ainz scenes but I definitely see what you mean. At the conversation on the three minute mark I had to double take several times to figure out what the hell PA was talking about. I'm still not 100% convinced I translated this right.

02.56: Pandora: But certainly, this "cat" form is magnificent.
03.00: Ainz: Hm?
03.01: Pandora: Well you see I often like to appendix the items in the treasury-
03.06: Ainz: That's a setting I gave him!
03.06: Pandora: In this form I can- What should I call it? Well even if I roll around and rub myself on the items I fit betwixt them PERFECTLY!
03.14: AInz: Well I suppose it's because you're a cat.

Other than TGOALID, what other methods Ainz have to fight against undead?

What's the current status of available material?

Fire spells? Non elemental Magic? His own undead summons?

Going by DnD logic he should have spells to control undead with lower charisma than him and he should also have resistances and defenses against necrotic damage.
He also knows fire magic and he can summon fairly high tier angels. I'd say he'd fare pretty well.

He can probably straight out dominate mid tier wild undead.

[Undead Blessing] give him protection from undead, by decreasing the chance of the undead attacking him.
Fluder had a spell [Obey] to control undead, but it didn't work on DK.
However if that spell is NW only I don't know.

But judging from the way he handled the cemetery and chair, I guess his method to deal with undead is pure physical damage.

user, Ainz has over 700 spells at his disposal i am sure he has one or two fire spells in it...

Dont judge him for pretending to be a warrior....

He was LARPing at the cemetery.
It wouldn't do for Dark Warrior to start flinging Necromancy spells around.

And shalltear?
He other than [Fallen down] the fight was mostly physical with [perfect warrior]

Nothing else might work on 100lvl undead.
He can probably dominate lower level ones.

This. Ainz while not being optimized for damage has extremely large spell repertoire. Probably only spells he is missing are holy class spells. Its silly to think he wouldnt have dominate undead kind of skills along with bazillion different summon skills and spells.
Shalltear is extremely bad matchup for Ainz's optimal fighting style, so he fooled her by making her spend all her best resources by using up his mana and then went in for the finish in melee/into fallendown.

Youd expect there is upper limit to the dominate undead effect. Just like "high tier" physical nullification skill.

He does probably have a few holy spells. We just havent seen them .

Decapitation?

I think so or it's stat difference requirement that other user mentioned.

Did they fuck after?

It might be he has the spells but cant/wont use them because of his race. Undead would be harmed for casting holy spells.

I think that can be fixed by using karma changing item before casting the spell itself.

Didn't Shalltear cast fire and light spells tho? Or did those hurt her and it was never mentioned?
When will my girl CZ get the spotlight?

Not really, spells depends on karma in YGG, some classes prevented you from using spells of higher or lower karma.
Ainz's build didn't have this problem, since he could summon angels.
Also [Fallen Down] cause holy damage.

>Shalltear cast fire and light
It's broken rules, worshiping an evil god give you [Smite]

If i remember well, it says that there are classes that in exchange for not allowing you to use spells of different karma/trees/whatever it would let you do way more damage in the ones you can use.

Orb of death was instantly all over him.

>chair
Even the Wish had failed to do the job.

Imagine fucking Lupus.

Touch-me Lupusregina-sama!

>718 spell
Shouldn't be there [Sleep] or [Silence] spells?
>Despair Aura V: Has a chance of causing Instant Death.
What percentage?
>Status Penalty in Positive / Holy Area
Does this mean ST can damage Ainz?

>Does this mean ST can damage Ainz?
Nah, Silver cannot affect Retarded Dog on its own. You still need to get pass the level 60 to be able to damage Ainz or use cheat items/skills

We don't know, he still has 4 other special moves from his secret overlord class.
A minmaxed warrior undead would be the most trouble, imagine a lv 100 DK.

>Does this mean ST can damage Ainz?
"Damage" as in a few HPs, sure, with their absolute best stuff. I mean, he already took damage from their ultimate holy angel anyway. No way they're killing him like that, though.

DAV probably works as a saving roll vs instant death every turn, therefore the chance would depend on the level difference, the fortitude of the resistor and the time spent in the aura.
Everyone in the NW except maybe the godkin and DLs should be 1-shot with 100% chance imo.

>implying she couldn't keep you alive

Lupu can use revive magic?

Sex with Lupusregina.

She's a cleric user, use your brain.

Healing magic, but revive? highly doubt it.
She could use Holy damage spells.

youtube.com/watch?v=rtatEDtoYYY

Madhouse is surely creative when they made this video.

Raise Dead is only a 5th level spell, and in D&D logic the resurrection series are signature of clerics.

>Raise Dead is only a 5th level spell
But that's laykus special talent.

>cant even ress Gazef
Laykus a shit.

Not sure that could work, for some undead.

>expecting anything from chunni

You know, we joked about chuuni so much, that I had completely forgot that her sword is for real. It was confirmed to be one of the swords of darkness during the adventurer talk with the group.

I believe, that IS the Sword of Darkness. Laykus don't show it off everyday due to her chunni behaviour.

I doubt that she would be careless enough to let you die.
She've kept Barbro alive for a prolonged period of time.

user, there is no single Sword of Darkness, they were always mentioned in plural, because the hero had multiple swords with different effects.
Will we ever see the other skills from Eclipse? I really want to know what sort of broken stuff the shitty devs would include in a hidden class.

>resurrect all those that died within 100 meters as undeads with same stats/skills/level they had
It would fit necromancer theme and would be perfect for wars.

She could just heal you up every time you're near death, PULL PULL!

Will Carne become a holy city for goblins?

>undead eclipse; ball of negative energy is launched and eclipses the sun in a limited area, constantly spawns thousands of undead of level 20-60 over a 5 min period
>guardian awakening- all types of undead you can summon will be summoned at no cost but only 1 of each, will disappear in 5 min or summon a lv 100 DK or souleater

>[Eternal Death] Like [true death] but you can't resurrected no matter what.

With sound

>the sword is real
Wait what? Were her statements about using a part of her strength to seal it power actually true? She said it could go berzerk and wipe a nation right?

>mispronounces sage
My Greater Newfag Detection Trap has sprung

Ainz says no, but for all we know an ancient evil demon that the former sword user killed may be sealed in it.
Still think she is chuuni tough.

>Iconic Emotes

Ainz did not mention her in the same breath as Pestonya.
Probably only Lupu and PA can use Resurrection from known NPC.

Jet fuel can't beams, Raise Dead can't True Death.

Like Aragorn, except Ainz commands and ghosts obey.

I was referring here that she wouldn't let you die in the first place.

This was bothering me so I looked at it again. Here it is if anyone is curious, from vol 2. Apparently the know effects of the swords are skills from the class Cursed Knight, however Ainz mentions the chance that it's just that the swords had similar effects. I take that back, it could still be chuuni.

>Australian power

I think Lakuys already used sword's big move in vol6 though?
A wave of darkness disintegrating demons in it's wake?

Lakyus into happy farm when?

Who are the aussies of the NW? Are there a group of swamp river criminals who wrestle animals?

he used hellfire to the angels
some kind of necrofire spells?

2 days

Thanks user, fuckin solved.

I think that Renner would sacrifice her first, user.

Can she damage a battle maid with that?

it will be valhalla for actual greenskins when they show up

>Imagine Lupus on her hands and knees, a nervous look on her face as she sees the giant dick about to impale her. Despite the fear that it's too big for her, her wolf instincts to be bred keep her frozen in place as her vagina secretes copious amounts of lubrication so she can accept the cock. Her eyes will go wide and her glistening lips will flare outwards to engulf the head of the penis pushing into her. A soft cry will escape her lips as it sinks further into her depths, her body demanding she accept all of it. Once its fully inside her, stretching her, she'll feel the powerful thrusting in and out, sending shockwaves of pleasure through her. When she feels the knot start to swell there will be a moment of panic when she tries to escape. At that time you must grab her hips and hold your dick as deep as possible inside her, leaning forward to nip at her neck with your teeth to force her instincts and obedience until your knot has swollen to full size. At that point you will be locked inside her and it will ensure she can do nothing but accept your seed. The tight seal from her being stretched and filled will make sure that not a single drop escapes from her super heated vagina, and you will see her reach down and rub her lower belly with one hand as she's amazed at the pleasure she's experiencing by having her womb filled with thick hot semen, her vagina going into spasms of pleasure as it milks you dry.

I just fucking realized, the sword Ainz got curious about in the dwarf volm, was probably Hyumilis.
FUCK
SASUGA

Lakyus really have one of The Sword of Darkness. Was pretty obvious that she have the real one considering she's one of the few adamantite class on that world.

If Cursed Knight of 13Heroes was probably a Player - his equipment was Yggdrasil.
Sword in Dwarven Capital Treasury was not from Yggdrasil.

So who do you guys think have the Crocdabal and Sfeiz? These two swords are pretty much very dangerous considering their effects.

Trolls.

The dark knight was probably not a player, but someone close to one. Only two of the 13 heroes were players, the leader and his closest ally.

I just checked, Ainz was not sure. The only things he discovered in the small time with the sword:
>Should be around lv 50
Ainz thought Black Knight should be around 60~70
>Not sure if it was from Ygg, didn't have runes either
>When Ainz touched it, mana started flowing through the sword
>Ainz thought it might have a magic that removes class restrictions
>He couldn't hurt himself, meaning that it doesn't have a similar magic to Gazef's sword
Then he got interrupted when he was about to identify it, it's pretty likely that it really was the damned sword.

Well he can always buy it from the beards.
I'm more interested in what he DID loot from treasury.

Can the Swords of Darkness harm the Pleiades?

He should have gotten the sword. Even if it wasnt strong it could have an hint in how to make lvl 100 items he can use without class restrictions.

What happens if ainz gets killed by a gamebreaking glitch left by the shitty devs

What is this on the left?

He resurrects inside Nazarick throne room with XP penalty.

Some creepy shit for ants.

He gets to make a wish to the devs.
>Ainz: i-I... want to see my friends
>gets fully functional magic dick
>REEE!

Give him another year or two and he will have completly forgotten about his friends.

Let me see
A torch-sword-key made out of the skeleton hand, which is holding a heart. There is also a moth hiding a part of that heart.
A symbol of Jaldabaoth Empire?

This. It bothered me so much when I first read it.

Does the first one to bed Ainz and get pregnant become Queen of Nazarick?

Sol - definitely no.
Others - maybe a few scratches if they're lucky.

How would they even get pregnant? No bone, no sexual desire.

I'm sure there is a world class item just for that!

>year or two
A week, tops.