Inuyashiki (same guy who made Gantz) anime next season

>Inuyashiki (same guy who made Gantz) anime next season
>by MAPPA

Why isn't Sup Forums talking about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=noTZ9Yw569g
youtube.com/watch?v=lFcuJ3IheWY
youtube.com/watch?v=jSyt14Cat_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CGI shit

CG

Hiroya shit

The kid's story is edgy shit, but it could happen.

Manga was pretty shitty.

His story is literally what would happen if some fucking idiot kid got a power

Inuyashiki is garbage

Oh it's the one where the old guy is a sort of superhero and the kid is a total edgelord

These.

That's why it got Axed

thanks, now I can pick up something else in its place

Why is axed manga getting an anime?

it was fucking bad. I am more interested about the ayys who gave them robot bodies

The beginning with just the old man was okay, but then the edgy kid appeared and it went to shit. And the final chapters with the meteor are pathetic.

It didn't. Oku was saying from the very start it's going to be ten volumes long or so. And consider how much he fucking dragged that piece of shit story.

>mfw I'll be watching 2 fully CGI and 2 partially CGI anime next season

enjoy eye cancer

It's MAPPA. They fucked up VS and Kakegurui so I don't have much hope.

Thanks, I'm a a fan of animation in general and will make sure to thoroughly enjoy all CGI for your sake.

I always wanted to get into this manga, but I never really did look into it. Anyone mind describing to me what it is supposed to be about?

Old man and edgy boy die by the UFO crashing into earth and get rebuild by them into "living" mecha-suits. It sounds interesting, but gets lazy and retarded as fuck as soon as edgy boy comes into action. There's even no "so bad it's good"-value, it's just dumb.

Shishigami vs cops was a fucking nightmare to read on a biweekly basis. Like you said - it wasn't even funny; it was just upsetting.

>read on a biweekly basis
I feel your pain, dude. And the end of the arc, where the granny and pubichair-chan turned out to be revived, just made it even more pointless and retarded.

Yeah,hopefully the TL and the cleaner/typesetter didnt lose any brain cells and actually enjoyed doing the series.

Now I remember one of the last chapters that was mostly a dog running.

Dog is best character, beside the old man.

Inuyashiki and Tatsunoko celebration, I assume?
What else?

>Shishigami vs cops
>Ch44: SWAT shows up in granny's house
>Ch45: SWAT kills granny and girl for no reason, shoots Shishigami for entire chapter
>Ch46: Shishigami saves granny and girl, shows up at the police station
>Ch47: Lol nevermind Mari chapter trying to make her character "deeper"; Shishigami enters police station
>Ch48: Shishigami gets shot by cops, shoots them
>Ch49: Shishigami leaves police station and gets shot by sniper
>Ch50: His "dead body" gets shot by SWAT team for 95% of the chapter, turns automatic on the last pages
>Ch51: Gets shot by the cops for the first half of the chapters, then shoots them and leaves
Holy fucking shit, my vietnam flashbacks

>Yeah,hopefully the TL and the cleaner/typesetter didnt lose any brain cells and actually enjoyed doing the series.
I sure as fuck didn't, while TLing and TSing it for slavs. Crunchyroll were kinda lazy with it, but autistic enough to translate this kinda shit EVERY FUCKING TIME IT SHOWED IN FRAME.
Also some Kodansha lawyer monkeys showed up and demanded to delete some of the chapters from the hosting site I've uploaded it to. I guess the sales were this shitty.

Publishers bothering non-English scanlators? Is that new, or do we just never hear about it here?

You can tell people are just interested in it because old man is the MC of a action series. But it was nothing special, you could change him to a teenager and nobody would notice the difference. He hardly does anything anyways, most of the screen time went to the edgy guy.

I wouldn't consider that something "new", since it was pretty much the only time I've heard about either and never even heard about since. Just plain weird.

>autistic to translate
I bet thats just the coping mechanism.Hopefully you get something to gain from this experience,it was still a practice if you want to continue scanlate and learn the language, I guess.

Because it sucked. An anime of Gantz (without abusing CGI and censorship) covering all arcs would have been definitely better.

But how do you ride them?

Its not even going to be CGI, right? Here's a PV
youtube.com/watch?v=noTZ9Yw569g
It actually looks great from a visual perspective

I think it looks great visually.

The edgy teen parts are just fucking unbearable in the manga.

I'll tell you when you're older.

...You don't, that was a bad phrasing of mine, sorry. They're, like, robots.

I can't believe there're people still reading this shit beyond pic related.

So did he actually kill them?

Yeah, It was pretty much the only time when manga got sorta entertaining because it was genuinely funny.

Yes. But it's 2ch, so there was like 5 actual posters.

Just read it fag, the pages are mostly dialogue-less and its finished, you could marathon it in an hour.

>inuyash-
D R O P P E D

Is the anime going to be as bad as Gantz?

Gantz was good though.

>gantz
i am still hurt

will it have tits and ultraviolence like early gantz? it seems like he dialed back later on.

Please, MAPPA, deliver.

But he didn't ever dial it back, Tae was naked for pretty much the whole arc and we got to see pretty much everyone die as well as a giant alien get done in by americans.

>dialed back on
i take you didn't read the final arc

>Tae
barely counts compared to reika or the various big boob characters from before

The ultraviolence is there, but I don't remember a lot of tits.

Sorry for late reply, but:
full CGI
>Infini-T Force and Houseki no Kuni
part CGI
>Inuyashiki and Vanishing Line

Isn't that the one where the main character started to kill 2ch users due them making fun of how terrible the series is? If anyone posts the page I'm talking about its the funniest shit.

No tits/nudity or there were probably some but I couldnt remember any.Just meh violence you can find everywhere, since edgy kid just finger pistol his way around.

POPTEPIPIC SOON, FELLOW STALKER.

Maybe they'll do an anime original ending.

He kills the people who doxxed his fucking mom to the police & news and made his mother kill herself. Edgelord that Shishigami is, he was justified in killing them and them alone.

Beats me, it's clearly gonna be AOTY.

The CGI looks like it'll be mostly limited to the robotic parts.
>that doggy though

Well, it can't be worse than the manga ending.

>tfw wasn't here for airing Gantz threads
How were they?

>same guy who made Gantz
That's why, Gantz was shit.

Pleb.

>(same guy who made Gantz)
Dropped.

Seeing these 12inch action figures being traced and half toned made me crack up

That's a nice butt there.

Because it's a shitty manga?

What do you think about that anime voice cast are actors from live action movie? They sound terrible

It's not full cgi like Sidonia, retards
youtube.com/watch?v=lFcuJ3IheWY

inferior minded folks need not apply

He's right, though. Gantz was random gore with a plot made up on a weekly basis and art lazily pasted together from photos and CGI models.

>anime voice cast are actors from live action movie
They are not the same actors as the ones in the live action movie, but they are actual actors as opposed to voice actors. Shishigami sounds a lot better in the second PV though.
youtube.com/watch?v=jSyt14Cat_8

>he doesn't like manga The Iron Giant style endings

The Iron Giant did it well, here it was obvious that the author didn't know how to finish and he just used a random meteor.

He foreshadowed it in like chapter 20 lol

>lol

>lol
Of course someone defending this shit would be an idiot.

Got bad news for you about Inuyashiki, then.

Sorry you were speedreading? And I'm not going to post about this manga on /out/ you clown.

>he's not using our pre-approved meme words, what a clown
What an irony, not that you autists could ever understand it

Pretty good manga but everyone will be disappointed, at least everyone expecting edginess, Inuyashiki is as edgy as a Pixar movie, its a really cute and human story and let's hope the anime can capture all the feels the manga have.

I hope too that they won't rush it too much, and by that I mean that this should be at least 2 cour, even by 4 putting chapters per episode and taking in count the big panels just full of action they will need at least 20 episode to cover the whole thing.

>It's not full cgi like Sidonia, retards
So? The story itself is suck so bad, fag. Seriously, why should I bother?
After Gantz and this series ending I'm convinced that this author can't write proper story for shit.

One cour is enough, I don't think you realized how draggy the manga was

Maybe I didn't while I was wating for the next chapter but still, sticking like 7 chapters per episode is gonna suck, just the first episode is gonna cover around 2-3 chapters top, that is if they do it right.

At least massacre of sperglords will be entertaining

user, some chapters will be adapted into less-than-minute-long scenes.

His gory & nudity stuff are always entertaining. Those are the only good part of all his manga.

>why should I bother?
I don't know, why should you.

original ending pls

This, besides the meteorite the manga was pretty solid with its themes of human character.

CeeGee

The manga is literal shit

What this man said.