>You took my dream and canned it
>It is not the way I planned it
>I'm society's destructor
>I'm a petrol-bomb constructor
>I'm a cosmic light conductor
>I'm the people's debt collector

>So watch out, Mr. Business Man
>Your empire's about to blow

Best JoJo main villain right here, brothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangalife.us/
youtube.com/watch?v=JRjHTZZVeDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHY THE POSITIONS OF HIS MOUTH TUBE HEADLIGHTS KEEPS CHANGING

The tubes on Urban Guerrilla's mask do indeed go into his mouth, but they're attached to the sides of his mask and he can spit them out when he needs to talk. The reason they were all over the place and not in his mouth this chapter was because they were dangling around. This in addition to him actually wearing a shirt are things I've only realised in the past few days. I wonder how much more hidden genius this guy's design contains? He's like Damo 2.0; I desperately want him to stick around like a main villain because he's so cool but I know he's only got another 2~ chapters in him before he gets executed.

Reposting information from last thread so that there won't be anymore questions.
Hopefully this does not fall under back-linking.

>JJL Vol. 16 Tankoubon
>CG Production in the Live-Action Movie
>Rohan OVA
>OVA Information
Hopefully we get some more exposition next chapter as well as a no hiatus announcement.

I'm hopeful that we won't get a hiatus this November since Araki has been super productive this year with chapters being slightly longer than usual until Urban's reveal plus the Rohan one-shot, but the very same thing concerns me because he might need time to catch up to his normal schedule after putting out a full length Rohan story alongside his normal 11 chapters a year without any kind of break.

>This in addition to him actually wearing a shirt are things I've only realised in the past few days. I wonder how much more hidden genius this guy's design contains?
I thought the tube thing was pretty obvious but I wasn't sure what the tubes connected to.
I.E if the circles were lamps (As they look like miner lamps) or they were just vents/grates.) I saw it a couple times on twitter of people going "Araki kept fucking up the tubes" and it confused me what they were talking about.
The shirt thing was confusing because of the water and the original releases being light as fuck. I have my magazines now and there is a cute off. I liked it better when he had the pins into the shirt though.
The Part 6 stickers will probably be next week, due to me moving back to where I work. All the rest of the Jojo stuff is gone now other than the Gappy bag. Which I'm currently using to store a broken soft and wet figure in.
I'm still unsure what to do with the Rohan short stories. I can't find anyone to post them to for translating and JJCA never got back to me. The Uni grad I asked about it says it's above her level. I'm considering taking a hair dryer to the binding and attempting to scan the 100+ pages of them.

PART 5 ANIME WHEN?

where can i read Jojolion EXCEPT for batoto, which either appears down to me, or takes 10 minutes to load a single page?

How rich is Araki?

Very I'm guessing. He's all into high fashion, you gotta be rich for that.

mangalife.us/

I LOVE KIRA

Reminder that Diavolo has a split page on the wiki while Valenshit doesn't

Is Narancia cute?

Reminder that Diavolo was Valentine's dad and gets raped in every universe.

HEY. That's not ME!

N-nani?

I'm the real Kirafag.

I LOVE GIO

I LOVE DIO

You are both wrong.
I'm the one and only seaKirafag.

One Kirafag was bad enough.

I'm not even the fake Kirafag you replied to. I was just confused for a second.

I LOVE URBAN

I LOVE Terence

I wanna FUCK urban guerilla

I HATE CIO.
I do too, user. I do too.
Should be "The Chad Float"

Post pages that made you lose it

the way he just walks in midair and into the hole was funnier that it had any right to be

>GABOOAH!
I pictured the Sumo noise from Ed Edd and Eddy...was that supposed to happen?

Reminder that he did nothing wrong.

PART 5 WHEN

22 years ago

>killed a kid who put money back into the economy

INVALID

Still, he stole his girlfriend and the expensive wedding ring he bought for her

Arigato, Gyro

>serial murderer who kills only because muh fetish and muh quiet life
>did nothing wrong
Are you retarded?
Here's a man who literally did nothing wrong.

The last panel made me laugh out loud
also searching for this I remembered how fucking amazing Diego was

dr. voredinand

Wait, I was only 5 years old when Part 5 started? Fuck, I never realized it was that long ago.

I wasn't born yet

I was born the exact day this chapter was published. And I hate that, because it's one of my least favourite arcs in all of Jojo.

Hey, it could've been worse.
I was born in the middle of Superfly arc.

THERE'S ONLY 5 DAYS, 7 HOURS, 27 MINUTES AND 31 SECONDS UNTIL BRUNO'S BIRTHDAY

You should check the Italian timezone

I LOVE GAPPY

I was born between the 5th and 6th chapter of Diamond is Unbreakable.

>tfw born during Jojolion

Is there a list of all the retcons and inconsistencies such as the removal of GE's damage reflect ability and Annasui's gender?

We can do one right now
>J. Geil deflecting raindrops
>Polpo eating his fingers
>Stone Mask having a hole in the forehead

>Soft & Wet being able to plunder

>vs Damo fight
>plunders an entire human up to the roof

>DIO forgetting all the powers he had back in Part 1

i remember thinking for the longest time "when is he going to bring that one chick that was with weather way back". It wasn't until AFTER stone ocean was finished that i realized it was araki changing Annasui's gender

Dio's Stone Mask, like the Stone Masks found near Santana, are not the same as Kars one.
Those are imperfect, unlike the one that Kars hold in his hands even in the pillar.
Can't use vampire related powers with a human body that rejects you.
Dio can't even regenerate properly with Johnathan body.

i'm a baby boy, i was born during Green Day & oasis arc of part five
funny thing is i'm actually from rome

>tfw born during Part 5 Polpo/Black Sabbath arc
Still one of my favourite parts of VA

>tfw born during Thunder Cross Split Attack

How is DIO not 14 feet tall now?
Or is Jonathan a headlet

Is that the actual panel?

>Those proportions
That's my type.

I was born while Rohan and Koichi were wondering around an alley getting lost like a bunch of assholes. They hadn't even met Reimi yet

It's slightly shrinked

This was two days before I was born. Amazing.

>Crazy Diamond Is Unbreakable
I love the name of those chapters. I can't remember but have any other parts used the part title like that in the last few chapters?

Are we doing this again?
Will we see people from SO?

Would you be able to scan all that? Sounds like a fucking pain in the ass.

Yeah, go ahead and replace me while I'm busy, I don't give a shit.

Replace? I was just posting a half-assed Terence meme I made,man

The first book is 160 pages. My only issue is that the big scanner I have at work I use to scan doujins with and can scan without destroying the book is email only.So I'd have to arrange 50+ emails at a time unless I can find some sort of bulk setting.
It's why I've been trying to find someone to send them too instead. I've put out notices on twitter, asked about and did bugger JJCA ect. I've scanned the Morioh Guide and things before for them but I never see what had came of it.

I was born aorund the 59th volume of part 5 so whcih ever chapter came out in early september

youtube.com/watch?v=JRjHTZZVeDs

Is he right? Does he have a point?

Do you remember?

So guys I read part 1 and 2 within 2 days of each other and i enjoyed it i already saw the anme for both parts so some moments weren't as impactful i'm really just waiting to get to part 5 and 6 I feel the same for when I read part 3 and 4, but I won't speed read parts 3 and 4. Even tho I know what happens when in parts 5 and 6 i still can't wait to read em and see the stand fights

>animeonly
Obviously not

>Season
Into the trash he goes.

>He hasn't seen the ebony devil vs silver chariot fight

Sorry I acted like a faggot, I've had a bad day. Your pic is funny by the way.

>this guy's complaining about stands and plotholes while his username is DBZ based

It's cool man,I get it. Thanks btw.

the 21st night of September?

I was born the exact day that Bruno got fisted by King Crimson. I'm quite pleased with that actually.

No, what I did was just plain stupid. I apologise.

So where the fuck do I watch the Jojo movie online?

I feel like he is handsome under the mask.

You don't because it's not worth your time.

People always say Za Hando never was used to its full potential, but what could it be used for?

But it is.

Erasing Kira's dad, erasing Sheer Heart Attack, etc.

kek

Doing fucking anything

>tfw Keicho would've been inherently more interesting as the brojo

Keicho would've been Josuke's senpai, right?

Killing Kira at the end of Sheer Heart Attack
There was more than enough time between Josuke calling Kira's bluff and Kira running away for Okuyasu to just walk up to him and erase him.

sounds like a DG (beware) song

how many of you are fujos

Not me

>tfw wanting this too
Oh well. I guess it would've been a little dark for the tone of part 4.

How will Josuke beat Urban? Will it be an asspull or will it be through creative use of his power?

He and Yasuho will do some kind of team-up.