Make universe absurdly fucking gigantic

>make universe absurdly fucking gigantic
>make it practically impossible to go to the nearest star, and physically impossible to leave the local group

What did God mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-RIBO7VB0VE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soyuz_7K-ST_No._16L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>God

Means we're gonna have to put our backs into it if we want to lynch those space niggers

the universe is tiny senpai
also how the fuck isnt it possible to reach proxime ?

what happens if you drive into the black bit?

>make sky impossibly gigantic
>didn’t even give us wings, making it practically impossible to jump higher than a few feet
What did god mean by this?

What is alcubierre drive.

Why do you even want to leave? There's nothing but more RNG galaxies with the same shit you can find in the Virgo SC.
It's all about dem digital realities.

if it weren't a challenge it wouldn't be worth anything

Leafposting passes this once.

we are the space marines of God
when the emperor comes back we conquer the galaxy

Its the same thing game developers do to areas that the player is not to access. Its just there for show.

You literally can't. It's physically impossible to leave the local group (Milky Way, Andromeda, Triangulum etc) because space expands faster than light.
For all practical purposes the universe outside the local group doesn't exist.

Came here to say this

God: You are on the way to destruction.
Humanity: What you say!!
God: You have no chance to survive make your time.

Make it so that its literally useless in all shape or form to subjugate another sentient race and such a pointlessly arduous task for absolutely nothing of worth in return (when you have probably 50x the resources on lifeless rocks which there are aplenty in the universe), basically insuring a kind of universal peace by simple inherent implication that such an herculean task is best left to the realm of fiction.

> physically impossible to leave the local group

Look up Brussard ramjet

> What did God mean by this?

That you have to evolve some more to discover more physics.

You can't, this is basically a fancy map of the sky.

There is no space.

youtube.com/watch?v=-RIBO7VB0VE

Yep, most of the universe we can see is just ghost images of things that will disappear and can never be reached, not matter how close to light speed we go.

by the means of oobe maybe

>make universe absurdly fucking gigantic
>make it practically impossible to go to the nearest star, and physically impossible to leave the local group
>What did God mean by this?
That you should fuck women only on earth and not on Andromeda. God is a specieist. Learn to respect God's will you stupid heathen.

>Stay in your planet

God was a nationalist

4 u

He works in mysterious ways™, user.

>What is alcubierre drive.
Sci-fi. It's the equivalent of "I could do magic if only I had a paperclip, a piece of paper, and magic was real". It's cool but worthless.

Flight was impossible at one point
you might be right but maybe not

According to Biblical doctrine, He did it for His own glory, because he can, and that's all.
Most people are not content with this explanation, so some will say He did so that we humans can contemplate His amazing power, others say He did it as a mere background for the history He wants to tell in this tiny planet. But, in the end it does not matter, there are some things that we, as humans, are not entitled to know, but we, in our arrogance, think we should understand everything, like if it was even possible.
The universe is what it is for the Glorification of God and His almight power, nothing more, nothing less.

The day of the rope will come for you, Infidel (pic related).

Everything outside the solar system may as well be just immaterial mathematics, it's virtually nonexistent

This kind of makes sense to me. Make it so infinite we really dont think about it in our daily lives

Its actually exactly the same view you get looking into a black hole, but inverted to be everything around you.
In a black hole, the images of things falling into it become redshifted and slowly fade to non-existence, just like the universe around our local group.

the game needs replayability to make it worth your time and money

he should have mounted the same cone thing on the car....

filename related

>you're on your own.

And thusly God spake: “Verily, get on my level plebs.”

That’s honestly a damn good explanation. Wow.

Unreachable zone is further out, Virgo Supercluster is very much reachable, so is the Great Attractor, in fact we are falling toward it!

You dungoofed OP, this thread will get deleted by a mod sooner or later now, a being truly enlightened by its own intelligence and not some phony God's blessing. You want an actual, honest, intellectual discussion? Fuck you, enjoy the same bait threads every day.

gib kabbalah secrets, nao
*no Moloch info, okay sweetie (-,• )b*

We are currently inside an exploding black hole.

Its not though. The expansion of space is accelerating. While the great attractor currently has a causal connection to us, it won't in the future, and will never be able to be obtained again even if we traveled at lightspeed towards it.

God didn’t make it that big, your lying (((scientists))) did because they became married to an untenable model.

Besides, it’s not like there is anything interesting out there.

Anyone ever stop to think what terrifying monsters exist in a dark forgotten planet who knows where?
Or a huge planet eater fucking about somewhere outside the milky way, just a matter of time before he finds us.

I think it was Gods way of spiking the ball in the face of human hubris.

“Think your so fucking smart and know what’s best for yourselves? Here, watch this.”

You've played too much wh40k user.

no senpai, any spaceship with enough deltav for sol-escape or a lucky launch timing with gravity assists .

Human colonialism will prove me right. But I'll never live to see it.

Three chapters in the end of Job agree with you.

>you are like a little baby, watch this

Nobody has ever died in space.

What happens when someone does? What might posses the body?

He wanted us to be clever about it

>The universe is what it is for the Glorification of the moderator (of this simulation) and His almight power, nothing more, nothing less.

FTFY

God means that you have to travel through your spirit and incarnate in different bodies to make new experience that you won't do otherwise.

>god as a loli
I would be okay with this

He means we are stuck in hell forever and there's no escape.

Plenty of soviet cosmonauts have died. The shuttle from Soyuz 10-1 is still floating somewhere out there with the 3 bodies.

You think there is only 1 god?

I want to meme this into a reality.
Where is my armor!!

>judging the future based on current technology
Zog say impossible to cross great sea. He say monster live there.

Kek

Get gud

>what did god mean by this?

That you should work for the afterlife and not try to become god yourself because that's satanism.

The fact you can't actually get any where in the universe is one of the reasons I came to believe that maybe religion is right and the universe was created by God.

As God you can't just create the Earth (well obviously you could but why would you?), you have to create a mechanism to place it in as well to make it move. A vast incomprehensibly large orrery to support the Earth and it's systems.
You can't have day without a sun.
You can't have tides without a moon.
You can't tell north without a star that always points north (primitive man didn't have compasses).
All those things have to fit into the machine too though and can't exist in isolation so eventually a whole supporting universe is created to hold up just one world and it's petty passion plays.

Yet at the same time though only that which is needed for the tale of Man is created. Man doesn't need to go to the stars to be Man so why create a practical means of getting to them? If man doesn't need to go to the stars why bother seeding them with life? What if the answer to Fermi's paradox is that the universe was created simply to support the existence of a single life bearing planet called Earth and everything else is stage machinery that we've confused for scenery?

Why is light the end-all-be-all of speed? How do we know that there not other objects in the universe that can go faster? What is the 'edge' in terms of what's between the 'black bit' and observable space? If I went god mode and noclipped up to the very edge, there'd have to be something there.

t. science tard

It's not "out there", it's you looking into a mirror like a gorilla and not seeing the reflection of your empty puffed up mind.

Earth is hell. You won't be able too leave it. Dosent matter how badly you want to.

If we weren't meant to inherit the throne, then why did Yahweh fuck over his angels so heavily?

Obviously earth is a containment planet like Sup Forums is a containment board.

This is the true redpill, we've all died before and this is where we keep getting reborn.

>because space expands faster than light.
then just headlights on the space ship. Boom, now you got the light.

That shit is some Kabbalistic nonsense applied to the physical world user. The Earth is flat. Describing the lights in the sky is nothing but speculation. We are here, now. Wake up.

>Nobody has ever died in space.
They say that there was a Cosmonaut before camarade gagarin but he wasn't patriot enough to hold his breath on reentry.

He meant that traveling the Universe isn't for plebs.

Quantum entanglement operates at many times the speed of light. They try to weasel out of this violation by saying you cant transmit intelligible messages with it, but somethings being transmitted none the less. It might not be as incontrovertible of a barrier as we think it is.

You become particle man.

based on (((their))) models. The Earth is flat.

ha ha ha!

Nothing

that's what the jews want you to think. God made it easy but (((they))) are keeping it from us.

The higgs field is the reason why light has a maximum field. Once we learn how to inverse the effect of the higgs field, we'll be able to surpass the speed light. Higgs field is real life subspace.

We are here, now. The past and future are illusions. Time is a construct of the human mind and is irrelevant to this plane.

>Don't forget, you're here forever

God meant to make it impossible for anyone to believe he does not exist, and by studying the universe, to uncover his hidden attributes.

It means we're not ready yet. There's still a ton of diversity to "fix" before we can get off this rock.

Pic related.

In one breath you say light is a field, and as all things are fields, you are correct. And yet in the next, you talk about the "speed" of light, as though light were some sort of particle travelling through fields.

I cannot find any record of deaths from that.

He died on re-entry while screaming obscenities.

You can do almost anything in this universe as long as you account for all the quantum localities affected by the attempt. Like using specific shaped building blocks to make something else, except in this universes case there are 17 distinct localized disturbances in the time-space continuum which make up everything to account for. Not a simple task but the reward is immeasurable

>ton of diversity to "fix"

You will never go anywhere, because you are retarded.

Then you can't use Google properly.

I’ve been tossing this around quite a bit in my mind. I could be wrong but I think your idea of entanglement is wrong(ish). How familiar are you with set theory/set terminology? Discrete math, etc.

space is only a constraint for the uncreative.

why does anything we comprehend even exist?

>The universe is what it is for the Glorification of God and His almight power

Apparently he's got some serious psychological issues.

He wants us to get good?
He wants us to understand our position in the scale of things?
He wanted to put some really insanely dangerous Ayyys out there, but he didn't want them to get to us?

How can there be billions of universes? There’s not enough space

There is, and there isn't.
There is a grand unified explanation of reality.
The explanation manifests certain archons/archetypes into reality.
Universal constants, chaos theory, learning algorithms, turing machines, etc. These are all examples of that.
These things are the "children" of god, and can be considered minor gods.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soyuz_7K-ST_No._16L

Show me what you found.

A meme drive that is memier than the actual meme drive.