Teacher tried to create 'army of children' to launch terror attacks in London

>A British supporter of Islamic State was found guilty on Friday of trying to recruit children he was teaching into an“army” of jihadists to help carry out a wave of attacks across London.

>Umar Haque, 25, showed the children beheading videos and other violent militant propaganda, forced them to re-enact deadly attacks on the British capital and made them role-play attacking police officers.

>Despite having no qualifications and being employed as an administrator, police say Haque used the guise of teaching Islamic studies to groom 110 children into becoming militants

>His intention was to use them to attack London targets such as the Big Ben tower, soldiers from the Queen’s Guards, a large shopping center, banks, and media stations, prosecutors said.

>Believed to have been self-radicalized online, Haque was inspired by an attack in March last year when Khalid Masood plowed a rented car into pedestrians on London’s Westminster Bridge, killing four, before stabbing to death a police officer in the grounds of parliament.

>He had discussed with Abuthaher Mamun - a 19-year-old who also taught at the mosque - carrying out a similar attack using guns and a hire car packed with explosives.

>“He had shown them graphic terrorist videos - beheading videos and frightening terrorist activities overseas. He described himself as a loyal follower to IS.”

>Haydon said the children had been“paralyzed by fear” into not telling their parents or teachers, with Haque saying he was part of IS and threatening that they would suffer the same fate as those in the militant videos he showed them.

>However, Haque’s“ambitious”, long-term plans were in an early stage, he said. No issues had been raised at the school - rated outstanding by government inspectors - prior to Haque’s arrest and when it came to light what was going on

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-britain-security/teacher-tried-to-create-army-of-children-to-launch-terror-attacks-in-london-idUSKCN1GE2CU?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=5a99b8fb04d30139de88d983&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter
liveleak.com/view?i=1c2_1505061543
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Third_Wave_(experiment)
youtube.com/watch?v=ICng-KRxXJ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Part

And

Parcel

>“He shouldn’t have been teaching, so that’s a concern,” Haydon said.“We have had challenges with both the local community and some of these institutions.”

>Haque was found guilty at London’s Old Bailey Court of a number of offences including preparing terrorist acts, having previously pleaded guilty to four charges.

>Mamun, who police said was involved in fundraising and attack planning, and Muhammad Abid, 27, were also convicted of helping him. They will all be sentenced at a later date.

reuters.com/article/us-britain-security/teacher-tried-to-create-army-of-children-to-launch-terror-attacks-in-london-idUSKCN1GE2CU?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=5a99b8fb04d30139de88d983&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

What kind of maniac would let this animal anywhere near a child?

>No issues had been raised at the school - rated oustanding by the government inspectors

>rated oustanding by the government inspectors

This should terrify you britfags.

Just a normal day in Bongland lads

We're fucked

Wow, I wonder what his motive could have been. I guess we'll never know.

Should not have interfered in the middle east britbong, you reap what you sow faggot.

All of you laugh when they talk about the millions of muslims that died under the war in the middle east, and now it is time for you to cry when bombs blow off in your own country kaffir.

I by no mean support ISIS as they are not muslims, however i do feel happy when i hear kaffirs blow up and die, and their familiy get to feel how the muslims felt when their family and people died, innocent people.

Top kek

>Sup Forums would rather talk argue about who is white or a soyboy than about the army of child jihadists being trained in Britain

Yes because average Bongs like myself support a needless war in the shithole desert over fucking oil

Its a shame Brievik missed you out you fucking shitcunt

liveleak.com/view?i=1c2_1505061543

I warned you about the alt-right and their e-celeb gossip shit bro...

Jesus Christ bongs ! Take care of your children otherwise the shitskin enemy will turn them against you!

If you did not condemn it, you are guilty britbong.

So this is the power of diversity...

As angry as I often am about my country, I'm always relieved by the thought, "at least I don't live in Europe." I don't mean that as an insult, but you guys are totally fucked and your countries there are lost. Regroup in the USA and plan your counterstrike.

he will get something like 3 years on probation

Condemn it? Millions condemned it you fucking weapon. You honestly think the Gov would listen to anyone if oil and (((them))) are involved?

No one wants / wanted innocents to die. Once again cannon fodder were sent in to kill for (((them))). Bongs never supported this.

If you have time, do research into "The Third Wave" experiment (I think they even did a TV movie years ago).

It only too 4 days for the teacher to turn his class into full nazi's, with their own version of the SS, and with the rest of the school squeezing in to hear his lectures.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Third_Wave_(experiment)

In fact, a 30 second search on YouTube found the TV movie. It's amazing how willing people are to become totalitarian.

youtube.com/watch?v=ICng-KRxXJ8

>mfw all the Paki Fried Chicken places are fronts for illegal business

Hey brits, think you could actually do something? All it takes is one event for a government to start listening to it's people again. Force is respected, words are not, in the scenario you're in. I don't care if you have a family, do it anyways.

So, they're Britain's version of nigger barber shops?

And the funny thing is that the police are worried about "far right terror threats".

Really grinds my willy when they don't realise what's the cause of this.

Never gonna happen. We are a nation of pussies who cry and call the police if someone calls us names on Twitter. Rise up and take back our country? Don't make me laugh

Look at that dull and empty stare. No wonder this things bomb off themselfes. They hold no life in them which they're valuate.

Dark times will come.

>He had discussed with Abuthaher Mamun - a 19-year-old who also taught at the mosque - carrying out a similar attack using guns and a hire car packed with explosives.

Fake news. Britain is a gun-free zone.

Just use this situation as a reminder that for every friendly brown person you meet there's a thousand brown people that absolutely despise you and will want to see you killed the moment they become majority in your country

PART

>A British supporter of the Islamic State
So... a Muslim?

AND

indeed I have been waiting for this, it wouldn't have been foiled unless that faggot just jumped off heading for syria. ISIS are really arrogant and stupid, so they lit keep isis shit on their phones and such crossing border.

I do not know this guy in detail, but I would not be surprised if he even had isis shit online in his own named, which many of this fuckers actually did ie on facebook. We did swoops in particular the netherlands and belgium well 3 years ago now. And you be amazed to see how many of these goat fuckers actually did that, in full name and everything.

I doubt the community there was clueless to what these inbred cousin humpers were doing. He has obviously had tons of twitter accounts though, which has been their preferred social media platform of choice. Almost always use fake names and nicks there though

The US will be there for you if we need to put you down, Father. You had a good run.

PARCEL

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH

Brits are faggots.

Europe is receiving only the best of the best.
I'll pray for you, may you live in peace again

That's what happenes when you choose collectivism over individualistism

I thought they wanted this kinda stuff.

Mark my words, in the next 3 years we'll have stories of children killing their own parents while screaming "allahu ackbar".

And what are they gonna do with those children?

>and why that's a good thing!

that's some top witty shit mate

SOON.

fuck up you docile gay cunt, we didn't get any say on it, were lied to relentlessly and despite millions protesting and objecting were systematically betrayed and ignored. we were given no say in immigration either.

what's even funnier is political islam by definition is as far right as it gets.

>Really grinds my willy when they don't realise what's the cause of this.
they recently stated "we don't understand the reason" to the massive 20% increase in sexual assault in london.

>A British supporter of Islamic State
>A British supporter
>A British
>British
That is so weird. I always thought British were White. Tells you how much I know.

>SOON.
Please. Look at who your lame, childish Prince Harry is marrying. Have fun with a raging commie SJW being so close to the throne.

You're in law enforcement?

Topkek,Son.

So depressing. I feel bad for brits. This shit isn’t right

>walk into school
>yep, everyone is a muslim
>rate as outstanding

Thanks! Your trip has been submitted

First post , best p o s t

No ancap memes?