Shia LaBeouf is amongst us

Shia LaBeouf: Before, I didn't know fuck all about (Sup Forums). It was only after the second day, that I really got keyed up on what “kek” was, what this world was. I couldn't make sense of it, I'm going, “Wait a minute, you're telling me these are racists?” Day three, I started looking at people on the periphery, looking at their phones and giggling. Everything (started) feeling really like we lost our trust. My vigilance took the show in a direction it didn't need to go. And that was the aim of Sup Forums, so they kept coming. I think if I hadn't showed up on that day three – and it had just been left with the beauty that Jaden had started... Nastja had to chin-check me. She (was) like, “You've now altered the project and our practice.” In order to have an objective opinion of your work, there needs to be some distance. But our work calls for such closeness that it's very hard to figure out when the dismount is right.

(Now), I read the fucker (Sup Forums) every day.

dazeddigital.com/art-photography/article/39239/1/shia-labeouf-nastja-sade-ronkko-luke-turner-interview-take-me-anywhere

in 6 months he will be one of us
How long till he goes full Mel Gibson and gets kicked out of (((H-edo)))wood

Hi Shia, enjoy your stay.

>jew
>one of us
No wonder kikes keep subverted wh*te society, it's too easy.

Heres hoping he goes fischer or weev.

I mean hes got the crazy for it.

Jews can't be one of us. They may learn more of our perspective or a few general facts but they'll never be on our side.

At best they'd unknowingly or knowingly subvert and then piss in our ears...Probably in the end they'd try to betray us somehow.

this
fuck the jews

>in 6 months he will be one of us
One day he'll go 1488 as an "art project"
Then the realisation will fall on him
10 years after that President LaBeouf of the Send The Darkies Home Party will announce a new crusade to the holy land
>Everyone who taunted him back in the old days of Sup Forums will throw themselves into a river in shame

I miss those comfy hwndu threads

His dad is a fucking pederast.
If there is a rational braincell in his head, he must have some doubt about his tribe.

Trust, as someone who has known Jewish and half-Jewish /polacks when they get it they REALLY get it because they can confirm it all from personal experience after thinking about all the times at family gatherings that the whole extended family starts talking shit about the goyim etc.

Maybe one Jew in 20 who browses Sup Forums accepts the red-pill but they exist

To grow into relevance again you will require our assistance Shia. Have you turned to the dark side yet?

Btw I do t think that most people here are truly racist. It’s just mostly trolling

DO IT SHIA
DO THIS AND POL WILL WORSHIP YOU FOREVER

We have your flag, you literal faggot.

they were boring and shitty
take me back the ukraine riots desu

You’re trapped like us now Lebouf. The ride never ends

>Btw I do t think that most people here are truly racist. It’s just mostly trolling
This. Careful tho, one time i trolled too hard so hard that it went into my irl life
had to slow down

he's a good example of the current political altruism religion. nothing like aiming to be a good little pawn washing yourself clean of your supposed sins. the sin of being born with more of anything that everyone else. what a disease.

Fucking attention whore.

He probably one of those who got groomed from a very young age, and only recently realized the full extant of the consequences on his psyche. They love to toy with him, there this gay orchestra that made a song about decapitating him (but desu the song is actually funny in retrospective) and they made him applaud it. The chain on his shoulder must be quite heavy for him to be so easily swayed, they probably have some juicy intel about him that they use to goad him to start shit like HWNDU even if it doesn't improve his reputation in any way whatsoever.

I didn't realize that he was such a racist, nazi, xenophobe!

>Shia labeouf comes here every day
>he’s still a liberal
Either he’s lobotomized or he actually doesn’t come here every day. There’s no way he could still take white privilege seriously visiting this place every day.

Eagle Eye was underrated. He’s a decent actor, ok?

nah anyone who says white privilege seriously is going to be quite devoid intellectually and it wont take much to sway them to do anything. couple that with his child molester dad and you've got shia lebouf a loose cannon.

>it took him three days to encounter "racists"
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Shia, if your reading this, kill yourself

Did you get banged by Weinstein, Shia?

i'm sure he gets radically open every time he smokes meth with his hollywood faggot friends.

You can check out any time you like but you can never leave.

seeing different points of view doesnt mean you have to conform to them, that would make us reddit.

malformed amygdala?

H O N E Y B O Y
O
N
E
Y
B
O
Y

I'm on to you jew

Seth rich, Bobby Fischer and myself disagree

You can stay, Shia.

We reject no one, so take nothing from us.

does anyone else miss the days when kek just meant "lol" and the frog was just an perfect reaction image

no

ONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF USONE OF US

everyday changed when the hilldawg nation attacked

yeah fags taking shit too seriously has really fagged shit up
Too many autistic retards.

Shhhh dont tell anyone

There have been numerous examples of how white privilege doesn’t truly exist, and if it does exist it only exists in countries that are inherently white (just as indigenous people of Asia have privilege in their own lands).

You don’t conform to anything because this place is an amalgam of chaotic shit, but a capable mind would be able to deduce how horse-cock the idea of white privilege truly is.

>Shhhh dont tell anyone
>Btw I do t think that most people here are truly racist. It’s just mostly trolling
GTFO right now!

BLASPHEMY
we will create a world of equality begone racist! back to the history books with you!

hey shia
we accept you, one of us

Shia if you're reading this don't let the pedophile cultist kikes get to you. Even if you are part jew it's ok. Don't let it get you down man. Fight the power.

Here's a brainfuck:

Possibly Shia started hwnru as a mock outrage protest that some asshole libs actually took seriously.

He was trolling libs while we were trolling him.

Shia: 1
Sup Forums: 0
Libs: always 0

desu I feel bad for shia. if you vandalize someone's house because you disagree with them you are a huge fucking degenerate.

>“Wait a minute, you're telling me these are racists?”

AYO HOLUP
SO YOU BE SAYING
DEM PEOPLE BE
RAYCIST N SHIET?

I'm Jewish and I'm not behind anything

/thread/162504901
get in here faggots!

dont listen to this guy he probably collaborated with the emus

He would have never changed were it not for the taunts, if anything those people should be praised in your scenario.

of course you're not behind anything
YOU'RE THE VANGUARD
stop with the rape of language you

I dont disagree, I wasnt being specific about what viewpoints.
there are also still valid counter arguments, like the mega rich, but that hardly represents your average white folk, and im getting off the point. people can believe what they want, basically.

>tfw i have called this jew has been child actor (been molested) a fucking fagit nigger and linked proper stats of whatever tickeld my fancy at the time.

Welcome newfag, open your mind and help destroy the system your (((tribe))) set up. It's the only way for the little people you pretend to fight for will win

Youve never lived in philly. Biggest racism red pill ever is living around blacks.

lots of people were hypothesizing that during hwndu... like this madman actually got hundreds of jew york college hipsters to stand in front of a wall repeating a senseless mantra for hours on end just because his name was associated with it. he's either aware of the absurdity of it and loves seeing what he can get these lobotomized NPCs to do or he actually believes he's some sort of visionary avant garde artist and craves the feeling of leading some sort of movement.

how cum all the nazis are brown, yellow and 56%?

Hi shia, you're here forever.

Haha I lived in philly for 3 years just moved back to south jersey. I agree and also the amount of degenerate hipsters have ruined the city on top of everything else.

There's at least three white guys there, if we count irish as white.

Shia is totally tsun tsun for us ;3

Lol fucking Shia got busted by Austin TX PD for hollering too loud on 6th street or some shit awhile back pretty fucking dumb of him

Museum owner called Sadiq Khan a terrorist. Fucking lol

AND WE SHIT ON IT! LITERALLY!!!!

SO BASED AND NOT AT ALL DEGENERATE WE SURE SHOWED THEM GUYS.

checked and
hhhnnnnng.jpg

The ones that just stop referring to themselves as jews and just integrate are fine with me. The jewish identity is one fundamentally constructed through violence from victimhood, as they always see themselves as oppressed no matter what. This stems from circumcision making them permanently stressed out, and the constant bombardment with holocaust mythology stressing them out further, giving most of them persecution complexes.

Here's the thing about the jews, I don't really care WHY they are dangerous, just that they are, but the reality is that there is a small group of elite jews that control the rest through lies and manipulation. They are of course, still willing participants in this scheme and any critical thought should give away how nonsensical some of these ideas are that are implemented into them from birth, but in a way I feel sympathetic towards them, like you would with a dog that got beaten and was turned vicious by its owners, forcing you to put it down.

I think if the jews would stop all this holocaust bullshit, stopped circumcising their kids and stopped committing all these goddamn crimes against the west and stuck to themselves, we might actually not have to exterminate them. Alas, we have to live in reality. It's going to be painful, messy and most of all costly, but what other choice do we have? They won't leave us alone and continually threaten our existence. In the Netherlands, these stupid kikes are having us vote for or against internet freedom on the 21st, right after that they are planning to remove the entire referendum law because we keep "giving the wrong answers" when given the choice. It's not going to be pretty.

WE BROKE HIM LADS

I CALLED IT! i knew he was having Redpill overdoses. You know the period when you first came to Sup Forums to larp or troll or shitpost. but then the info posted here started to interest you, fascinating things you've never heard or were told were evil. Then the redpills become addicting. The first time you type NIGGER or FAGGOT with no fear of repercussion. It's invigorating, its a thrill unlike anywhere online.

But too much Sup Forums in too little time for the uninitiated can be too much. It can make you go crazy as the world as you knew it ceases to exist.

Shia experienced this. I always said Shia was gonna be /ourguy/

David Cole too? Do you openly say the holocaust is Stalinist fantasy and that it's used as a tool to bludgeon western nations into doing what certain jews want?

I agree with you, however it is telling of a person’s mental capacity if they come to a site like this and still believe in a skewed, programmed, perspective.

>Nastja had to chin-check me
She punched him?

>wtf I love Nastja now

>(Now), I read the fucker (Sup Forums) every day.
Bahahahaha! He's here forever now. Pretty sure he's the faggot making all the Seth Rich threads.

First he'll type diatribes arguing with some Brazilian guy 250 posts into a thread about circumcision. Then he'll do it again with a Swede, and then a Norwegian. He'll argue with a Canadian about abortion. And slowly his ideals will be chipped away. Little by little he'll become more nihilistic. He'll argue with some Britbong about the evils of religion and then, in another thread, he'll argue with a German about the benefits of religion. And then his ideals will erode completely. He will become someone who argues simply to argue. He will post his first nigger. And then his first kike.

He will argue some view he finds ridiculous and yet find himself convinced by it more than the ideals he once held. And then he'll be one of us.

>he's going deep, never to escape here
desu desu desu

Or he is just a paranoid nugget trying to see if Sup Forums will take his flag.

>(Now), I read the fucker (Sup Forums) every day.
LMAO based

Sup Shia

Smoked weed with you in SF early last year, before you started all the HWNDU shit. You were pretty cool then, too bad you went full retard. If you want to start traveling like a real bum the world is waiting

Is he a fag? Look how he's sitting submissively to this man.

But we're moral absolutists, not nihilists. Nihilists are almost all Communists. We say stealing, rape, murder and assault are morally wrong, because the initiation of force is wrong.

I for one have no desire to conquer the middle east, I just want to be left alone and not be forced to provide in "the rights" of others. I like working and trading with others who work and trade, voluntarily. Death to anyone who fucks with freedom I say.

im telling you guys, you dont have to gas the jews racewar now to be able to see the bigger picture.
its kind of better not to be full tilt, you can see the truth and laugh at the excess

I saw Shia LaBeouf at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I heard this before...

TFW Shilo's next art project is a series of living Pepes and fashwave icons. Fucker will have a black sun tattoo on his fucking face by the end of the year.

Soon

Well you DID get doubles...

Did it really take three people to come up with that lame idea?

I wonder if this was before or after he started screaming at people in bars about potato chips?

Hes been exposed to the corrupt shit all child actors in Hollywood goes through. Hes subconsciously redpilled as fuck but surrounds himself with hollywood degenerates so doesnt have a realistic perspective.

We are here for your Shia, we will open your eyes.

I want to like you Shia. It’s not too late to save your mind.

Shilo like speech detected.

Can anons confirm he's in Canada? Seems like he should be.

have we finally redpilled Shia on the holocaust? I hope so.

Shia is Jewish. He can never be "based" or "redpilled" unless he completely betrays his people. But why would he?

You're going to be behind an oven door soon enough kike.