IF YOU DON’T HAVE STEEL, YOU DON’T HAVE A COUNTRY!

Does President Trump know the Secret of Steel?

gay faggot btfo with first sword strike

i thought it was the riddle of steel

No, Trump is acting like a tribalist collecting all the steel he can, not knowing that steel, like a rifle is nothing. The strength that weilds it is what's important, the will to kill children like the Zionist is true power.

see: Men found it on the battlefield.

stupid jew movie conan pales to texan robert e howard conan

anybody here has read the original conan short stories?

The whole reason for movies is so we don't have to read.

Steel Bends Aluminum

Brits are all Al Lue Minium......lol

apparently they really changed conan's personality, i need to find a copy and read it

Steele isn't strong boy. Flesh is stronger.

Look what happened when oil became a big fuggin deal, all of a sudden we had to care about what happened in the desert with the sand people.
Anything that requires Americans to be reliant on any outside nation is a detriment. This country is enormous and resource-rich, everyone else get fucked.

>muh steel
cant even withstand jet fuel

What is best in life?

Jet fuel can't melt steel memes

It's the riddle of steel, you daftie.

whats up 2013, how have you been?

"But in their rage, the gods forgot the secret of steel, and left it on the battlefield. We, who found it, are just men..."

sure have, theyre brilliant and the movies are shite

check out savage sword of conan magazine. its stays truely authentic to robert e howards conan the cimmerian. the new dark horse ones are ok, but the art really lets it down. whereas the savage series have truely awesome illustrations.

could you tell me more about what changed?

Riddle of steel you fucking moron.

first of all, his whole back story is different. there was no raid on his village as a youth.
the movies never touch so many parts of the conan saga.
like most movies, you never really get in touch with the main character.
conan is pretty much an amalgamation of all the tough alpha males the author met over his short life before he became an hero.
robert e howard, much like /pol couldnt stomach the way the world was changing for the worse.
i guess reading them is the only way to experience it.
something like 200 issues of savage sword, so lots of reading material

I'm gonna kick both your asses if you don't shut it.

Hah, i laugh at your four winds.

then i need to read it