Do you know any jews in real life? What are they like?

Do you know any jews in real life? What are they like?

I've never seen one here

Me neither. Also post rare merchants.

I've seen them.
fuckacted Jews everywhere here.
Can't leave the house without having to deal with them
They own every shop, every bank, every club, every paper or news outlet.
Even the Army is soaked with them.

Big nosed fucks own everything and sell it in ridiculous prices.

>tfw jewish by blood, but hide it at all costs since it now brings me great shame, nobody has ever said anything though, so I guess I'm good at hiding my power level

Ask (((me))) anything Goys.

Nope nothing here

Ask me too Indian

Teach me your secrets master

I worked with one. He was nice, but shady and greedy. He went to jail for tax evasion

First bow down and suck my dick

Then I will bust my load inside your mouth. You can save my sperm and impregnate your wife with it.

Your children will be at least 50% MAXCHOSEN.

In Chicagostan theyre everywhere. I know quite a number of them. Theyre not bad ppl generally...not responsible for the enormous degeneracy infecting the West the same way that Germans were not responsible for the deportation of Jews under the NSDAP. Not "based" per se, but normalish, holding to some stereotypes i.e. stingy tightfisted and bad genes from the dregs of European society.

Jesus what's it like to not be white

I’ve known three Jews my entire life. They were low level Jews though, not globalist elites. Thy even ate pork. I have been to Canter’s Deli in LA a few times though. Very strange place. Even saw a little old Jew lady, probably in her 80s, meticulously going over her check book with the cashier for a good 15 minutes. It was so stereotypically Jewish. Fucking kek’d out loud when I saw it.

I’ve worked for Armenians who are basically christian jews. Dirty and crooked

Nice to see someone with almost exact same results as me.

>jews
>not responsible for degeneracy
>implying deporting kikes was a bad thing
found the T_D poster

I know plenty. Mostly decent people, not degenerate. Work full time. Thrifty. Appreciate quality in goods they purchase. Don't abuse drugs or alcohol although they may imbibe on occasion. Encourage people to be educated, improve themselves. The mothers tend to be very neurotic, clingy, use guilt to manipulate their children. Dads are usually based. Guys are often funny, but nerdy. Bad at athletics, so-so at math/science. Usually drawn to arts.
Just like with whites, those connected to the wealthy families get ahead easily and benefit from nepotism; the rest have to work hard to achieve, same as everybody else.

So are Italians.

Now a couple, one is a genius, but not very Jewy. His name is Solomon, but is only 20% Jewish. The other ones are just retarded

>not playing pretend with the internet pals

P lame desu

yep, luigi is NOT to be trusted

Oops sorry. Should have said that my friend ate fried chicken in front of me once and wouldn't share. Cheap Jew that she was.

They are sons of whores.

Theres nothing special about them.

Most of my professors and a lot of my fellow students are jews. I'm studying math btw. They are ok but sometimes hard to communicate.

>Work full time.

Forgot to add they work like 4 hour a day at best lol, its obvious which bank is run by jews, you just have to look at their opening hours. If its downright nonsensical and the crushing majority of peoples also work during these hours, then its ran by jews who don't give a shit if you can't teleport yourself in front of the bank the moment you finish the job. More often than not they do that solely to save upon the salaries.

If it has reasonable hours that allow access both in the early morning and late evening as to allow the greatest flexibility, then its a bank run by anyone else than a Jew.

i mean, its kinda expected of you shlomo.

I see one every time I look in the mirror.

I know some. They're old friends but they do some very bad things. They vote Democrat, protest for more immigration and DACA, employ a Mexican housekeeper, and so on. Someday I'll have to cut off communication with them so I don't end up compromised like A. Wyatt Mann.

Jews around my way always have a hustle going on. They are very good at using other people and other people's money to get their own deal done. Most are pretty degenerate. What I have learned from them is how to negotiate and do business like a jew. Seriously, that shit works. Trump makes even more sense now because he learned jewish tricks very early in his business career.

They are actually really nice people who genuinely care about family traditional values. What are you doing to secure your legacy's, faggots?

Good drugs. Extroverts by in large.