Shingeki no Kyojin

Are we ever going to see the ArT in action again? The only way I can see it happening is if there's a Grim Reminder, but I don't see that happening.
I think Eren is trying to get a message to Zeke, I think that would be much more interesting than contacting the SL.
Something like this would be neat:
Paradisians capture the frigates, learn how to make ships, Eren steals their prototype and flees to Marley and spends 2 or so years there while the Paradisians build new ships and prepare to infiltrate the continent with the goal of capturing him or taking the power of the AT.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jx1991/status/910849188971388928
twitter.com/jx1991
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just want a one-on-one battle between bros.

Eren vs Reiner without any outside interference.

Do you think that's what he meant by his family?
I read it as Zeke, being literal family, and Reiner being "like our big brother", but there's always the chance he means the SL. I just don't like that idea.

O

MY

I would love for Eren to still think of Reiner as his big bro. That is adorable.

Perhaps Eren feels a sort of sympathy for Reiner now? Knowing that he was indoctrinated and made into a cadet?

OCEANDREAM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TITAN FUCNTION

Maybe he does. I would like for that to be the case.

Worst case scenario: Eren is hiding his rage, and it all explodes all over Reiner's face next time they meet. Reiner's friends try to save him, Eren accidentally kills one of them, Reiner finally snaps permanently. Zeke stops Reiner from killing Eren, but now the bros have become eternal rivals. Eren is now the one with the feeling of guilt and he sympathizes with the broken Reiner.

THUNDER

COCK

SPEAR

As interesting a direction as that would be for the manga to take, it feels as though that would open up the story for a longer run time.

What's this about a new smartpass story?

Why the fuck didn't he just cover his mouth?
Why was this arc so terrible?

Because everything had to unfold in a way that led to Armin surviving the impossible.
>Why was this arc so terrible?
It led to Armin surviving the impossible.

Everything in SnK will feel terrible when you delve deeper in to it. Stop thinking about it so much.

Armin a cute, cute.

>why didn't Bertholdt just swat Armin away
>why didn't Bertholdt even bother to just cover his nape
>why didn't Zeke even notice that half his titan wall was disappearing
>why didn't Pieck just warn Zeke immediately that Levi was approaching
>why did Zeke even bother to cover his nape instead of just hardening it
>why didn't Zeke just command Pieck to grab both Eren and Bert since the coordinate is their main objective anyway
Why did none of these things happen? Because they all read the plot of the following chapters

Coconuts are not cute.

A summary

Levi admitting to himself via subconscious dream that he chose Armin's dream because it would benefit more people. He dreams of a lake without color, that's how he sees the ocean as he listens to the voice of the people who are no longer there asking Levi why he chose Armin.
It says Levi wants to believe in something still.
He finds Armin who's going to visit EM (It seems this story takes place shortly after shinganshina) Levi notices Armin's bright eyes, and Levi realizes Armin still finds hope despite the circumstances.
Levi wonders if the sea that had no color in his dream would reflect the sky. It could resemble the eyes of Armin, or even those or Erwin that will never open again.
He'll have to make sure, that's the way of the SL.
Hopes of the past and the future mixing and finding light.
End.

Also, Hanji got tea for Levi. That's cute.

>Levi admitting to himself via subconscious dream that he chose Armin's dream because it would benefit more people.
HOW?
O
W
?

Thank you, user

When he's dreaming he hears Armin's voice saying "let's go to the sea! salt water that stretches all the way to the horizon!". He describes it as a voice that is still looking at the future, that hasn't lost sight of its dream yet.
He hears another voice "at that time, you chose Armin's dream, not mine" It is the voice of those who disappeared.
"Is it because he can make more people dream?"
That is what Levi's head has created. But Levi listens to it anyways, because he still wants to believe in something ( Armin's dream)

That is the gist of it. You should wait for a proper translation tho, but given how it shits on Erwin like that I doubt any fujo would be eager to even touch this story.

>Also, Hanji got tea for Levi. That's cute.
Fuck Armin, give me more Levi and Hanji interactions, like, how did she feel when Levi let Erwin die? Did she argue with him? How is she doing without Moblit? I'm tired of Armin and the fucking ocean

It doesn't contradict the serum bowl and chapter 72, that's for sure.

>When he's dreaming he hears Armin's voice saying "let's go to the sea! salt water that stretches all the way to the horizon!"
Is Levi the new muh ocean character?

Wow is this real?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

THE ARMONGWANK NEVER ENDS

Yeah. Newest smart pass story.

Hanji seems to be doing fine. She laughs while she tells Levi that tea is better.
Levi notices she's changed.

Armong truly was a mistake.

I want Levi to torture me with his feet

I am an LHfag and Armong is making me hate Levi. I hate how Hanji and her lost comrades are so ignored. If Paradis side it's going to be about praising Armin I rather stay with Warriors even though I love Hanji, but she is going to be more ignored than Mikasa.

Armin is also LH's son. Don't hate on their kid.

O

I wonder if the staff know that if fan interest in the series is dying due to dislike of all the bullshit surrounding Armin, the way to win fans back isn't to put the coconut head on an even higher pedestal.

Especially when they already tired getting more popular characters to suddenly decide he's great and had it backfire. Well, in doujin numbers, at least.

Why does shit like this even exist?

I'm not even bashing it, I'm just asking an honest question (inb4 money). It dilutes the main work. It's pretty clear that while Levi was somewhat motivated/interested by Eren's speech and overhearing Armin's dream in Trost, the MAIN motivating factor was Erwin's ''refusal'' and Levi refusing to drag him back to hell. Armin basically benefited from Levi's giving Erwin mercy

All of the spin-off manga, the anime, the novelisations etc. mean fuck all to me. This manga is in my top 5, but all of this peripheral material is complete bollocks - I don't care how hard Japs shill it; it's trash

But we just did user.Only if you meant Titan on Titan action,then I think it's pretty damn possible.I also want to see Zeke's Beast Titan in a CQC against another shifter,he is meant to be the strongest so what best way to prove it?

>Literally a user who thinks the same as I

>Why didn't Reiner fell with his back on the ground while being attacked by the thunder spears?
>Why didn't he runned through the buildings to prevent being attack through behind?
>Why didn't Reiner or Zeke killed the enemy commander when they had the chance?
>Why didn't Bertold just kicked Eren over the wall instead in the wall?
>Why didn't Zeke commanded his titans to attack Levi while he was under attack?
>Why didn't the Warriors just flatted the whole area before fighting?

Let's not get started by the asspull in the SC side(which was more and more "bullshitier" then the Warriors).

Why are LME such Armin shills?

>A little kid that really really wants to go on a dream vacation is a more worthy trait than decades of experience fighting titans

Fujos are literally seething over this, kek.

twitter.com/jx1991/status/910849188971388928

Page unavailable

Well you don´t have to be a fujo to hate the new smartpass, like this user said
>the MAIN motivating factor was Erwin's ''refusal'' and Levi refusing to drag him back to hell. Armin basically benefited from Levi's giving Erwin mercy
It was like this, I don´t know why they insist with Armin, nobody likes him and he is making the manga more and more shit. Notice how manga became much better with new characters

Friendly reminder that Hanji will be tortured to death by the Marleyans so Armin can become commander.

>TFW the user who argued with the ErwL fujos that said Armin was the right choice from Levi's POV was actually right

WEW

It was the exact opposite in the guidebook, which completely contradicts the smartpass.

Does Isayama supervise the smartpasses?

You don't need to be a fujo to be disgusted by all this Armongwank.

They think that if the popular characters shill Armin people will like him more. But is making the characters lose quality, Levi caring so much about Armin´s dream instead of his closer comrades feelings is terrible. Serumbowl was terrible enough and an insult for those who died, like if they didn´t have dreams too.
>why didn't Pieck just warn Zeke immediately that Levi was approaching
Good question but perhaps she didn´t want to be discover, looking abnormal is a huge advantage for her.
My main gripe is why didn´t Annie kill Armin. I swear this character makes everyone else retarded.

Don't think he cares either way.

>I swear this character makes everyone else retarded.
It's the standard issue with writing an "intelligent" character, they can only be as intelligent as the writer so it's up to Isayama to make everyone else stupid so that Armong can be average at best.

He does (you read that in less than a minute), I think he might have been the one to ask about some Arminwank.

Probably, kek.

>I think he might have been the one to ask about some Arminwank.
The worst part is, you might even be right.

I forget there are so many underage like you reading this manga as well.

Yeah, because literally nobody asked for this and Isayama is desperate to make people like Armin.
Even Keith taking a shit is more interesting that Arming and his ocean.

LAME truly are worst shingekis.

>no source
I don't think this is the right translation because it's against what Isayama has said. It's pretty obvious you want to trigger the whales here good job.

I would break a finger for more Keith material. Just get Armong to fuck off, for Christ's sake it's like Nips can't tell they're just turning him into the biggest Gary Stu out there.

It is real, user...

Whales would love this, actually.

I don't know how to feel. On the one hand fujos are triggered but on the other hand Arminfatties are being enabled.

>

Kek. Isayama should admit he's in love with Armin.

It is real.
twitter.com/jx1991

I agree

Meanwhile Gabbles is the Pride of Eldia

>cuck of Eldia.
Ftfy.

Do you think Isayama is gay for the childhood friend he based Armin off of?

Hug and kiss the Gabble!

>popular characters shill Armin people will like him more.
The plan backfired badly with nip Jeanfags, at least. Armin used to have a small but noticeable shipperfag presence at Jeanfag events but once the shilling began, it dropped to single digit support, if it even appeared at all.

Gabble Gabble Gabble!

Perhaps. He seems to be bi.

MY

This. She'll make Eldia great again.

What is a Jeanfag event?

>Hanji seems to be doing fine
kek
>We saw how Hanji can be pretty emotional in the Uprising arc
>She just accepts Levi´s decision and we don´t know more after that
>She is doing fine
I want angry Hanji or more serious moments with her. As an LHfag I´m dissapointed, LH are going to be more divided than EM.
Yeah there was a lame pandering at JA (atleast Mikasa should share more moments with him) but that only made Jean worse.

As an LHfag you should notice Hanji's special when she's around Levi. During the uprising, she didn't question Levi when he told her that her whole squad died under his care. They don't need to explain shit, they get each other without the need to exchange words.

It's better to ignore these. This one especially goes against the manga, guidebook. I don't even know what is Isayama thinking anymore. Is he even in charge of these anymore or does he not care about these and some other writer is throwing his delusions out there taking advantage of his carelessness?

I wish fan artists would draw more gabis

>all this fujo butthurt
Kek. It is like you completely ignored chapter 72. 84 and 85
The more obvious being Levi's "you got a power nobody else has"

I hope Armin dies again.

How come? Levi wanted to let Erwin rest but Armin was also part of his flashback and Isayama made that scene with him hearing EMA talk for a reason. It doesn't change the fact Erwin was his priority while making the choice.

G R O O V I N
M A G I C

AH AH AH~

>It doesn't change the fact Erwin was his priority while making the choice.
I am not getting that kind of vibe from this SP story. Sounds to me like he chose Armin because he could help more people in the future than Erwin could. So he gave priority to Armin over Erwin.

>Levi realized nothing good would come from letting Erwin live and chose to let him die so Armin could take his place

Fucking obvious. Isayama himself said Armin is like Erwin.

I know but I want her to say her opinions too. It´s like everything happens behind scenes or that she can´t get angry with him.
Anyway I want to see if she changed in timeskip.

She's an adorable little Eldian

who cares about a dead fujos ship, Isayama will make more

if those fujos read it for this bullshit and not the story then good fucking riddance, drop it already

I agree. Isayama even confirmed Erwin was in love with a woman all his life.

I don't think that's the case. Levi has a soft spot for the young cadets. Isayama compared him with Zeke and the latter is like a big brother to all the warriors.

>and the latter is like a big brother to all the warriors.

Isayama said that tough. A big brother isn't always good.

>You look like your father
>I´m sorry, but...
>Let´s call it a draw, Levi
He had lot of chances to get both Bert and Eren. Manlet was even out of gas.

Isayama isn't the most sensible person.

>Sasha dies from the thunder spear wounds
>Connie dies chasing after Zeke
>Jean is the one who bitches about Armong
Would this have been a better RtS than we got?

Forgot pic.

He is a big bro with a clear favorite

>Reiner
Lets Porco beat the shit out of him in public

>Bert
Left him to die and seemed more concerned about saving his brother

>Annie
Told BR to forget about her because getting the coordinate was more important

>Pieck
SASUGA PIECK-CHAN
HOW DOES COLT DARE TO WASTE PIECK-CHAN'S PRECIOUS GIFT BY VOMITING IT OVERBOARD?

>people are still unironically reading this shark jumping piece of shit