We Can't Study/We Never Learn/Bokuben

29 &30 are out.
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/we-can-t-study/en/0/29/page/1
Just one more and we're caught up.

Other urls found in this thread:

kissmanga.com/Manga/Bokutachi-wa-Benkyou-ga-Dekinai/Ch-031-005--And-in-the-End---X--truly-never-learned?id=384078
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love this autist.

Ritsu's sexiest outfit is her school uniform

Thirty now.

We don't deserve Nariyuki.

And that is all!
31 and 32 should be out by Monday.

>jaimini
Who cares

I think I've eaten this slice of watermelon before.

Chapter 32 spoilers

Though Asumi is aiming to go into medicine, her grasp in science is pretty catastrophic. Apparently it is because of how well she was taught. (LRR: May need additional context.)

The barkers then asked Nariyuki if he can teach Asumi.

Later, Nariyuki met Asumi's father, a doctor in a pretty poor town. By the circumstance, Nariyuki tried to defend Asumi, but instead her father took an interest in him, and told Nariyuki to call him "Father" instead.

Few days later, Asumi encountered Nariyuki again at a family restaurant. Rizu, Fumino, and Uruka, who were with him, all mistook Asumi as a middle school student and treated her like one, leaving the latter in rage.

Ritsu should sit on his lap during study sessions. I bet she'd be a comfortable fit

A shorter and better girl appeared
No need for Rizu

>/sci/ is shorter than this

He said she's taller than Rizu.

only one day left to post that then you have to wait 9 months or so

she also doesn't have Rizu's lovely big breasts

They're purposefully deformed there.

>barkers
What?

>recordscratch.mp3

bark·er
ˈbärkər/
nouninformal
noun: barker; plural noun: barkers

a person who stands in front of a theater, sideshow, etc., and calls out to passersby to attract customers.

>classes end at 1
I guess it's exam season so it makes sense but studying for over three hours, starting at 1 pm sounds tiring

>late

Who gives a shit?

>Asumi fits the theme better than Uruka
Holy shit. Who would've thought.

/sci/ chapters are so fucking bad

Asumi seems like a nice girl with history and a personality beyond lust and excercise.

Asumi fights the theme better than Uruka. But Uruka has a personality, you're thinking of her interests.

I want to manhandle her.

Do you dislike them because /sci/ is going to win?

The question is what's her strength. Considering how she's bad at science, maybe she's amazing at art or something?

Give me one (1) reason to read jb over viz.

There are non unless they manage to release first with digital raws, which is literally impossible.

Even if they use digital raws they downscale them, so their version is sill worse

definitely warming up to a potential /sci/ victory with all the cuteness she's bringing. Sensei is still best girl though

More like We Can't Stay Serialized

If the story was ending then they wouldn't have introduced a new character like this.
The manga was in the 6th slot this week.

>beyond lust
You mean her facade breaking would be the best. Turning out that she is the most perverted in reality just splitting the private face and the public face better?

Maybe even going as far as getting the barkers to coincidentally pick him off the street and shovel him into her maid cafe?

>the 6th slot this week.
Doesn't the series have a color page this week, in which case it is unranked.
At this point in time, Yuuna is more likely to get the axe than this series.

Are volume 2 raws out yet?

axefag, you already got BTFO, pls go

Korean scans when?

After one piece and Bnha

I could see her contributing a lot to the story honestly. I'd rather not expand the harem or anything but she's someone who's already been an exam taker so there's probably a lot to do with her.

>6th slot
it means that it's the 6th series going from the cover, only 5 series are closer to the cover

she being secretly a pervert would be nice, all of the girls are too pure so it would make a nice contrast

And Dr. Stone, and Shokugeki and Black Clover.

She got a "older women" attribute going.

>too pure
Uruka is thirsty as fuck.
Rizu is a closet pervert but she doesn't know why.

Uruka isn't thirsty, she's in love and willing to wait.

>Uruka isn't thirsty
I mean, I agree that she's truly in love and is willing to wait even though she should come out and say and not assume he will wait for her as well, but saying she doesn't hunger for the Y is silly.

>Rizu treating someone taller and older than her as a middle schooler
kek

I feel like the people who think that Uruka isn't thirsty are people who have never read the series.

/sci/ is worst girl

>let's just stop here for today

>We meet Komi's dad before we meet Fumino's dad.
Damn it, Tsutsui better be saving him for a good reveal.

We probably won't meet him until we're entering the climax and finding out who wins.

I don't know about climax, but Fumino's dad is going to be a source of lot of development for Fumino. Exploring the source of her issues with pushy men and such.

the author is evil, sensei will just make people sad
>can be simply calculating in thought with surges of rare emotion like /sci/
>has elegance similar to /lit/ and things about life she can tell you about
>has an Sup Forums background and wished for success

>no one is there for her, and likely won't have anything worth calling satisfying by the end
only a y-san can save her

I will always be there for her.

Someone please post the salt fest of comments for the fake translations

Seriously, i'd read the series even if the girls dropped from MC status and it was only him solving the problems of others and getting into shenanigans desu.

Just scroll down to the comment section.
kissmanga.com/Manga/Bokutachi-wa-Benkyou-ga-Dekinai/Ch-031-005--And-in-the-End---X--truly-never-learned?id=384078

>95 comments
Jesus.

No need to keep bumping this thread from the last pages.
It's not dying early nor does it need to stay for overly extended amounts of time.

Holy fuck, it keeps growing.

Don't know what's funnier, the ragetards or the ones that actually thought this was the real translation and that she was the mc of a new series.

I think some of us are waiting for the Korean scans.

I can't wait for the real chapter 31 to be uploaded and see how many people are confused.

A new thread can be made for something that can be 12 hours later.