Garden/pol/ (Brit/pol/) - Gardening discussion general

>BoJo branded "COWARD" as he runs away from Irish question twice
politicalscrapbook.net/2018/02/watch-boris-johnson-branded-a-coward-as-he-flees-commons-to-avoid-question-on-irish-border/

>Unionists: EU is attemting annexation of N.Ireland
tuv.org.uk/eus-attempt-to-annex-northern-ireland-needs-actions-not-words-from-pm/

>21 earthquakes in 50 days, UK is rocking
express.co.uk/news/uk/923237/uk-earthquakes-twenty-one-fifty-days-british-geological-survey

>Row over 'racist' Mosely leaflet
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43224171

>Munroe clarifies "All white people are racist" comments. With "Racism isn't always conscious"
inews.co.uk/news/politics/racism-isnt-always-conscious-munroe-bergdorf-clarifies-white-people-comments-amid-tory-backlash/

>May belligerent against EU's draft withdrawal agreement
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-may-rebukes-eu-brexit-12101857

>Legalise Weed: Conservative Home [420 everyday]
conservativehome.com/platform/2018/02/chloe-schendel-wilson-cannabis-prohibition-has-failed-on-all-fronts-the-uk-should-follow-canadas-pragmatic-example-instead.html

>BBC sacks 6 from official aid charity over sexual misconduct
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/02/27/exclusive-bbcs-official-aid-charity-sacked-six-staff-sexual/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xg_4tbLnIOc
youtube.com/channel/UCuK42sAlgwVEvu_tdUae8Tw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jXC9tuumjiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anime

Stop Britain existing.

REMINDER THAT THERE'S LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH AN ENERGY EFFICIENT TRIPLE GLAZED BARRATT NEW BUILD HOUSE. ESPECIALLY IN THIS WEATHER.

>>Row over 'racist' Mosely leaflet
>The 1961 leaflet, backing a candidate for his father Sir Oswald Mosley's Union Movement, was found by the Daily Mail in archives in Manchester.
>57 years old
That's pretty petty

>kpop is shi-
youtube.com/watch?v=Xg_4tbLnIOc

REMINDER we literally have a government that got voted against by the majority of people

Gonna kill myself soon I reckon

take the comedian pill

So is Brexit happening or not?

But they still produced a turnout of 68.8% for the GE after that, with 42.4% of that for the party behind that leaflet, and an extra 15-odd% for other parties explicitly backed remain

post east asian qt's

Based WN.

>an old wise man

this will be some homeless black freak who was begging outside the corner shop in brooklyn where this faggot buys his soy milk
We need to burn it all down and start again

Become Catholic.

n

fuck me isnt once a day enough you spamming cunt.

Based PAK

How about you fucking get into LOCAL politics, lads?

>Joe Owens Talking Sense
youtube.com/channel/UCuK42sAlgwVEvu_tdUae8Tw

There is literally nothing wrong with Joe Owens hitting a cheeky one and making a dash for it UP THE CENTRE HERE HE COMES! STRAIGHT DOWN KENY-I MEAN KENSINGTON HIGH STREET, INTO THE BNP MEETING!
MI5 COMES IN TO SABOTAGE, THE PARTY IMPLODES IN ONE FELL SWOOP, NICE TOTAL LOSS OF HOPE FOR BRITISH NATIONALISM AS THE PARTY COLLAPSES!
JOE DODGES MI5 WITH A STUNNING SWING ONTO YOUTUBE! HE UPLOADS A VIDEO SLAMMING EVERY OTHER FIGURE ADVOCATING FAR-RIGHT POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY, IT'S A DEAD END ROAD!
OH! OH! HE'S STANDING IN A LOCAL ELECTION, HOW MANY VOTES WILL HE GET?! AS NICK GRIFFIN USED TO SAY, "WE SHALL SEE" (HE STILL MIGHT SAY IT, I DON'T KNOW)
OHHH OHHHH HE'S GOT SOME RAZOR BLADES AND POSTS THEM STRAIGHT THROUGH A JEW'S FRONT DOOR!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL

How can you not resist the BBC (big black cock)?
I mean, all the women want to try it these days!

Listen Had it with WN/Ethan shyte
You Gotta Cuckoo in the nest who has trawled the database here to meme
an appear as WN still
not hard to impersonate some twat .
I rung his mum 4 times as an old schoool mate .. she said he loved it being britpoller an making differance ..
Cumbria. Ethan Stables.. its very easy .. now ..
Be warned if you are offensive .. the pics below have been warned ..I doing this .. I Never liked the bloke an his religion rants .. But .. WN is in Jail Fact !

And to think the "oh ma gawd the daylee mayul" types unironically think the Daily Mail is some quasi-Fascist hotbed, meanwhile that very same publication is spending its precious time digging up documents nearly 60 years of age relating to a certain British Fascist in order to discredit him.

state

>t.woes listener

what is something that you find beautiful

Nice

This is what happens if you chat shit to the black mandem.

Know your place, or we'll make it known.

Cheers for the help.

>GCHQ gets exposed
>paki poster turns up

Top drawer stuff, did you make this one yourself?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jXC9tuumjiA

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Yeah I've made a few, it's a great pasta/meme format.

Another thread I've conquered.

internet research.

internet research,.

Why is your name "The British Pakistani"? There's no difference between the two.

internet research,,

>Conservative Home
>Legalise Cannabis

Why do they even call themselves Conservatives?

internet research.,

Another conker i've threaded

agency,

Well, you see, the "British" part is only temporary, once we establish the caliphate it'll be gone.

this is why you carry, some nigger charges me, regardless of what led up to it, and it's the last thing him and his monkey friends are going to do

Oh look, a mutt talking about how he beat up black people on an anime board. Totally not made up!

agency...

The paki poster is yktd or w.e.

agency,,,

Savushkina Street

the facebook post part is faked btw, it was actually just some guy off his tits who rocked onto the concrete floor at work there. He didnt actually get walloped by any aspiring rapper

why is willy nibbler and his vpn throwing a paddy now?

I shot 2 in a home invasion last year, too bad none died. Not that you'd understand, you can't even keep a butter knife in the house without getting raided

>you can't even keep a butter knife in the house without getting raided
>"Take the guns first, go through due process second"- POTUS Donald Trump

I keep a cricket bat under my bed in case anyone breaks into my house at night and throws a cricket ball at me

It going to be a tough couple of weeks in the garden after the beast has fucked off.

that'll get shot down before it becomes reality, that's just donny retard trying to please after the school shooting

Fucking called it. Polacks round our way started a massive fire on an industrial estate with a distillery.

What's happening is a major shitstorm.
Brexit will happen, but there'll be tears before bedtime.

Barratts are great for manlets who sleep in kids beds and only own 10 pieces of clothing. For adults, they are cinderblock coffins

Until the next weapons sweep, then it's getting taken from you

Huh. I figured it was just some retard trying to do his own gas fittings. Mad.