Please help

My sister is becoming a Mormon, what should I do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bible.ca/islam/islamic-mormonism-similarities.htm
hope-of-israel.org/2ndMuhammad.html
oldschoolcontemporary.wordpress.com/2015/03/11/15-similarities-between-muhammad-islam-and-joseph-smith-mormonism/
youtube.com/watch?v=-4u6UXu4ycI
cesletter.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_garment
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing

KYS

Become a Mormon

Become one as well. It’s the best religion for white conservative people.

>help you find a job
>set you up with a trad qt indoctrinated to be a loyal housewife since birth
>militia survivalist group buddies if shit ever HTF

At this point better than the "str0nk indepent" alternative. Do? Nothing.

Tell her good job, praise God that your sister will live a productive life with a loving community. Who knows maybe when I get in with the mormons she will be the mother of my 5 huwhite children. Is she white?

At least she won't run screaming into a crowded marketplace and blow up.

>Become a philosemite, philosemitism is the best religion for whites, goy!

Fixed!

Her becoming Mormon is a million times better than her becoming feminist, but the Mormon church seems to be a cult

>and becoming Mormon seems to be becoming a trend because she’s not the only person I know to become one

mormons are some of the biggest retards on the planet, they literally take their marching orders from cucks like rabbi glenn beck and mitt romney

Tell her to enjoy burning in Hell for her blasphemy against Christ. She is joining the antichrist team.

Its alright, they are friendly

>but the Mormon church seems to be a cult

now they are just a religion of cucks

>Its alright, they are friendly

i've worked with mormons before and that whole part about being friendly is just an act, they're some of the most two faced fuckers you'll ever meet

Mormons are pretty cool. Personally don't really vibe with the whole no caffeine and all that but they're nice people. Haven't ever met a Mormon I hated.

Mormons seem pretty awesome desu
>They act like a (tribe)
>Will hook you up with a wife and a job
>No drugs or alcohol

>Nice people turn on me because I'm a selfish and disgusting person! REEEE!!!!

Convert to the Mormon church with her.

What?
It's literally Cuckservatism:The Religion
>now with a church tax
Also, it's demonstratably false. Book of Abraham etc. Joe Smith was a conman who wanted to fuck all the 19th century cuckservatives wives.

>joining a Christian faith
>joining the antichrist team
Maybe you should get your head checked out...

tell you sis she might as well just convert to islam

bible.ca/islam/islamic-mormonism-similarities.htm

Joseph Smith, Founder of Mormonism Said: "I Will Be a Second Mohammed"!

hope-of-israel.org/2ndMuhammad.html

100% true. They are overboard fake-friendly. There's nice people who are mormons but they are in the minority

Jodi Arias?

>It's literally Cuckservatism:The Religion

This, (((they))) literally see themselves as jews

Have you read some of based Brigham Young’s quotes? Look up Brigham Young’s teachings on black people and tell me he’s not /ourprophet/

What is a "morm" ?

I assume these people to be of the morm faith, but what is it exaclty ?

I mean if your just going to make things up, why not call yourselves something classy

Yeah, hating niggers doesn't automatically make them good. Brigham Young was a cunt.

Is she white?
If so, congratulate her on her 8 white kids and stable family life.

merry her like normal

>100% true. They are overboard fake-friendly. There's nice people who are mormons but they are in the minority

yah, I would watch as my mormon coworker suck up and tell everyone else how great they were while talking mad shit behind their backs

I maintain that all religions are cults. Some are more insane than others. Not a fan of any. But the alternative (leftist feminist) is so gruesome. Idk what to advise you, user. Maybe she'll settle for regular Christianity? Mormons probably heavily proselytize in the area, if you see it becoming a trend.

oldschoolcontemporary.wordpress.com/2015/03/11/15-similarities-between-muhammad-islam-and-joseph-smith-mormonism/
Both founders were visited by an angel.

Mormonism’s founder, Joseph Smith, was visited by the angel Moroni.

Islam’s founder, Muhammad, was visited by the angel Gabriel.

Both men were given visions.

Both men were told that religions that existed on the earth were untrue.

Both men were to restore the long lost/forgotten faith as the one true religion.

Both men wrote a book said to be “inspired by God.”

Islam – The Qur’an

Mormonism – The Book of Mormon

Both men claimed to be illiterate or uneducated and used this as proof their books were inspired.

Both men claimed the original Bible had been altered, lost or corrupted and was therefore unreliable.

Both men claimed their holy book was the most correct and perfect book on earth.

There are over 4,000 changes to the book of Mormon since the original 1830 version.

There are over 1,000 variants in the first 83 Sura’s of the Qur’an.

Both men claimed that their holy book was based upon an original stored in heaven.

The Qur’an on tablets.

The Book of Mormon on golden plates.

Both men claimed that the version (Qur’an and Book of Mormon) that we have in our hands today are identical to what the prophet revealed and that parts are not altered, lost or corrupted.

Both men claimed to be the last and final prophet of God.

Both men claimed they were persecuted for their correct and pure faith.

Both men were polygamists who collected many wives.

Joseph Smith had 33 documented wives.

Muhammad had 11 wives – one was nine years old.

Both men borrowed from paganism and polytheism and incorporated it into their religions.

I mean, they make great neighbors, but you can never trust one.

Why do you always take two mormons fishing?
>because if you only take one, he'll drink all your beer.
That shitty joke is the most true distillation of the Mormon experience.

Tell her to be a Protestant instead

I don't know...maybe sneak a few nude pictures of her onto this board?

Sniff her magic underwear and report back with a rating in terms of top notes, finish, and overall bouquet

Secret Filming inside Salt Lake City Temple

youtube.com/watch?v=-4u6UXu4ycI

>mormonism is literally NOT freemasonry

She’s a ginger

People are so stupid. I'm gonna start a cult in the USA. it's the only way you'll workout.

Mormons seem to rival Jews when it gets to wealth

>Mormonism
>A Christian faith

JUST

That's pretty good. At this rate, mormons will soon rule the world as the rest of the world devolves into dysgenic idocracy.

Its strange, but i didnt see anything id consider evil.

I took a Mormon chick's virginity one time, we fucked for like a week straight while she was visiting family in NC from Idaho. She was hugging and crying me n shit when she left, it was sweet. tbqhwy I was into her as well and probably would have kept in touch and tried to wife her in the future (22 at the time).

She didn't talk to me for a while and then hit me up on kikebook talking about how she confessed to her pastor or w/e, and how she came to realize that I RAPED her, because there is no way that Godlike angel could have consensually given up her cherry. It was super weird as if she was put up to it or something .. I cut off all ties and don't fuck with Mormons anymore.

The sex was straight fire though.

>tfw to intelligent to have less than 3 kids

My cousin became one, I was kind but told him I'm not going to let him do that baptism of the dead stuff.

Kek now her future husband will believe she is a sweet innocent angel who got raped

Have her read "American Crucifixion: The Murder of Joseph Smith and the Fate of the Mormon Church". Read it for a class a couple years back, and holy shit does it make you realize that Mormons are indeed a cult.

>lol nothing is wrong with freemasonry, goy!

Remember when we used to troll Mormon chat. org what happened to us.

Join with her you faggot.

>A woman acts exactly how all other women act
>"omg mormons are so weird, right?"
see pic related
People are always knocking the magic underwear, but they don't realize the magic underwear is one of the most brilliant parts of the religion. Women are too stupid to understand consequences like normal humans. So you tell them this story about magical underwear and suddenly you'll never be cucked.

You have magical full-body underwear that you're not allowed to show off
>Roasties can't dress like a slut
You should wear it at all times
>Oh you just bumped into chad and you're angry at your husband, but you're wearing your ugly magic underwear, and he'll see it if you fuck him.

The magic underwear saves marriages from roasties.

Seems like Mormon chat trolls us now. we are Russian bot fags.

>Mormons are indeed a cult.
LDS here it is a cult. You will get sucked in and won't want to leave unless it goes really sideways.

Having said all that the bom is the most important religious book of all time. Read it. You will want to join this cult.

Nothing you fucking retard.

Sage

Rejoice.
>inb4 meme religion
>inb4 muh flying spaghetti monster
Her descendants will honour this decision for generations.

Reminder Mormon girls love to fuck and suck on the first date. It's OK for them to sleep around until God chooses their husband when he is back from a mission.

Mormonism is the real redpill, ill probably join eventually even if its farfetched

>redpill me on underwear

Apparently I'm the only one here who is not in the Mormon chat call center so ill log in to Mormon chat and kindly tell them to fuck off our board.

All women do that

Elder Tyrone here, stfu

She will likely have a lot of kids who aren't degenerates, and most likely reproduce, ensuring 50% of your genetic material will be passed on for many generations. Who cares if its a cult?

Shoo shoo JIDF, Mormons are cucked in a lot of ways but that is not one of them. Plus they have like 3.4 white kids a couple, they are still our allies

So they are not allowed to experiment before marage while the men have to go on a mission for 18 months in order to have a Mormon wife.

>My sister is becoming a Mormon
Then baptise her...

Have Sex with her now before some Zionist Bishop and his nigger brigade run a train on her.

Mormons hail to Zionism (it was created by WASP Anglos who signed a life-slave pact with NE Rabbi's) they're using more and more non-white blood to establish more and more control over the weak minds of post 19th century European immigrants.

Whatever Aaron.

That’s a pretty interesting explanation for the underwear. I just started dating a Mormon [s]single mom [/s] and we went to the beach but she didn’t take off her clothes. I wonder if this is why

I just want to tell you how you can save your soul

They are all single moms when in a polygamous relationship to get the government gibs. Basically white niggers. You sir are a double cuck.

Show her the"CES Letter"

cesletter.org

Since it's advent it has caused many a die-hard Mormon to abandon their faith. Imagine what it'll do to someone who's just been exposed to it and hasn't been brainwashed their whole life.

Source: was raised Mormon, learned this stuff long before it was compiled into the CES Letter and noped the fuck out 14 years ago

24 months my guy, the women can go on 18 month missions. I’m not saying there are not sluts that eat dick all day, but they definitely get shunned. And the girls don’t wait for missionaries normally, they just get married to an already returned missionary abut six months after their guy leaves. Then the cycle repeats itself

She told me her church isn’t polygamous though.

i'm a jehovah's witness so I will be fine. You might want to read the watchtower.

redpill on mormonism

i dont know much about it since i'm a sandnigger and never really got much exposure to it but it sounds dope

>black people are considered subhuman until they've earned the right to become honorary aryans
>trad polygamy
>built on conservative values without going off the deep end like islam
>you get your own fucking planet

why wouldn't you become a mormon?

That's funny.

> the garment provides the member "a constant reminder" of the covenants they made in the temple. Second, the garment "when properly worn ... provides protection against temptation and evil". Wearing the garment is also "an outward expression of an inward commitment" to follow Jesus Christ.
One of the covenants made in the temple is marriage. It protects people from "temptation and evil" like adultery and other hedonism
>Garments are worn both day and night and are required for any adult who previously participated in the endowment ceremony to enter a temple. [...] Adherents consider them to be sacred and not suitable for public display.
Can't dress like a slut, can't act like a roastie.
>characterized as a "grievous sin" any attempt, in the name of changing fashion trends, to modify the 1840s garment pattern, which he characterized as "sacred, unchanged, and unaltered from the very pattern in which God gave them
It's considered a sin to alter the underwear to make it less ugly.

They are a genius tool to prevent adultery and other hedonistic things.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_garment

Atleast shes not a whore. Where my utah niggas at?

they are not. The polys are all excommunicated and left the church over a hundred years ago, they only exist in a few smal places in Utah AZ and mexico

Give me her number me old mucker

St George represent

The main difference between JWs and Mormons is that Mormons don’t allow niggers. I have bunch of JWs in my family trying to get me in but I think I’m going to go Mormon lol

Mormonism is imperialistic. A true white nationalist just wants to be left alone, and not attempt to convert brown peoples..

>Mormonism is a Christian faith
Not in a million years

St George is all wetbacks now.

Not only do JWs also evangelize, they allow niggers into their churches

Veyo here, I think we're going to get snowed in again tomorrow. You lucky bastards and your consistently sunny weather.

Punch her.

>i dont know much about it since i'm a sandnigger and never really got much exposure to it but it sounds dope
>why wouldn't you become a mormon?
There are reasons but first of all you need to go back

Absolutely true. It helps to red pill my parents, they keep arresting Mexicans for rape and shit here, so I call my carry gun my Mexican gun. They are opening their eyes, I hope

nothing user
just make sure she marries good white man and tell her to have a lot of beautiful wyt babbys

Weather is nice until the summer. And is right about spics, plus the college brought in tons of niggers. It is really horrible to watch the city “diversify”.

The gangs absolutely ruined salt lake city it's crazy what they are allowed to get away with. I'm worried Utah is lost to the brown menace.

Its partly due to californian migration to southern utah, and partly due to the fact that the mormons think they can convert the spics.
I don't think they realize that religious spics, are still going to breed dangerous criminals and shit the state up.

This is my gripe with Mormons. I said earlier they are not totally cucked, but they are fucked on race and the (JQ). I hold out hope they wake up one day.

> joseph smith had 33 wives
holy kek
fucking chad af desu

That's the best part is watching all the wetbacks migrate out of California. I love it when people complain about Californians moving to their state I just know it's code for those fucking wetback beaners are going to destroy our town.