How will history books explain the current timeline?

And what will schools teach? Imagine kids will have to comprehend all the shit that is going on right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IzAwWdIivVg
youtube.com/watch?v=II96QkZaz1E
youtube.com/watch?v=1gqYcQTpq_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm amazed even that kids are studying. To grow up in this disgusting promiscuous place, *AND* to break new grounds? Nah... Only space colonization will save humanity from hell.

Well, historians are vastly more left wing than right wing, so be prepared to be labeled as a fascist by your grandkids

How did your history class describe the Holy Roman empire? Was it "Charlemagne, something something, dark age, fast forward to Enlightment"?

Depends what time the history books are from. There isn't a victor yet, despite their hold on propaganda and academia. It will get worse before it gets better.

Government lies
Schoool lies
Text books lies
Teacher lies

Trust your parents

>20th century: "We can fix it"
>21th century: "it's fucked"

Everything was done by black people.

There wont be history books. The future is digital. Facts will be editable at the push of a button. Schools will be gone as well as government mandated information programs will be forcibly downloaded into your brain.

>20th century: "We can fix it"
We are the world....we are the children....we are the one to make better day just you and me......

>21th century: "it's fucked"
Let's eat tied pods

I bet Americans will be fed via tubes through their anus as opposed to the rest of the world

Don't think so

Look man, unless you get two conservatives in a row that will happen.

You can't allow the democrats win again or else you'll get the same future as an old stallone movie with a shitty game for the genesys

Guns > Deer > Hunt > Food
Rest of the world without guns are going to eat soilent green

with lies and opinions telling you how to think instead of just informing you of what happened back in the 2010s

They'll do it willingly, without force, just watch.

Yessss

They do already. What's in coke "natural ingredients". It couldn't be human fetal cells can it?

I like my venison.
I like my steak
I like my burgers.

You can take it from my cold dead hands

I imagine whatever patriarchal society replaces ours will use the 20th century as proof why women should never be given adult rights.

Even more terrifying...

West Decline
The Rise of Numales
Return to the Dark Ages
The Fempire Rebellion
Awakening of Mutts
Middle Ages 2.0

Tower of bable, the pyramids.

the story is pretty amazing if true

lel epic troll fellow plebbitor, upvote, arrr, to the front page with ye!!! XDDDDDDDDDD

No grave images, everything is misinterpreted. Imagine if the world went stupid and the people found 3 Disneyland worlds.

One of your goals in life in addition to starting a family should be that your children aren't reading about muh Russia in 15-20 years from now and asking why you're a "nazi Trump supporter"

The history books will teach we wuz kangs.

Reaching for the heavens or falsifying one lead them to getting zapped to being stupid.

Mah Russia

It depends on who wins, ofc.

SJW vs patriots. I wonder who's going to win. Can soy power beat gun powder?

Really? I drink tons of water from a well and i got outside and breathe in all the air and i haven't seen any dead animals yet! Sounds like hydrophobic syndrome. You cant believe everything you read through the witch boards.

I hope you're not implying Alex Jones is a patriot.

Don't know about wells it depends on area but city water is contaminated with Flouride. But far as fresh air look up it's not fresh

Kids in your country are being told Russia is a monster that wants to devour Europe.

It'll go down as the dark ages of the coming of technology. We will almost be too embarrassed to teach this time of history and it will probably end up causing a resurgence of once thought cured autism on the human race as new revolutionaries try to be like us.

My ears bleed the first time i watched him. Fear not don't watch conspiracy crap. Lot's of mentally ill people in the world and there are tons of them making you tube channels they should really do mental health test on them. Seriously i have came a cross some.

I haven't seen any dead birds, they are excellent poison dectors. So I dont believe it. You of little faith fear not.

Chemical trails, they have to put iodine in the air so people don't go stupid from the radiation waves. They cant turn it off because people go nuts with out their little happy does of a dopamine, see effects from social media, they acted worse than addicts with out their fix of the devils playgrounds. Salt dusting. Not everything is bad so fear not go shower go study the animals you can learn a lot more from mother nature.

You know who thought opposing political view had mental health issues?
The NAZIs!!

Here use this

Did you read that on the witch board? It's the devils play ground trust me there is no hate in the real world. If i believe everything i read i would be a looney toon.

History is a thing of the past.

I've seen that on a photo of Dutch schoolbook, lower grades elementary

Everyone can have an opinion but when seriously mentally ill people reach the masses it is not good. Study mental illnesses so you can spot them out.

what would the penal colony, know about patriotism

Testing plane they use metal weights not water

747 takeoff weight testing here:
youtu.be/IzAwWdIivVg

And yet no birds are dropping dead from the sky. Live in house with gas we use birds so we know if we ever have a leak. Stop this fear.

>Study mental illnesses
youtube.com/watch?v=II96QkZaz1E

Once again you can not believe anything you read or watch on the black magic abyss mirror.

NWO > Deepstate > Ganett > MSM > bird > parret > (you)

Go watch Alice goes through the looking glass. They can change everything and make it look so real. But 90% fake.

Yes lots of poor sick people in this world and some have big you tube channels. We call it TV brain rot

Hitler check

If you are American, NEVER EVER
go to a psychiatrist from another country.
The UN has an agenda.

Go watch CNN. They can change everything and make it look so real. But 90% fake.

Something like when the moors invaded, but on a global scale.

Any psychiatrist.

youtube.com/watch?v=1gqYcQTpq_c

It will go down as the best timelines in human history.

>In 1986, Prozac entered medical use
>This allowed people who were socially fucked up and depressed to take a magic pill and have no more regrets about anything, no more moral compass
>So people who shouldn't be making decisions felt qualified to make them, and they made tons of terrible decisions without ever understanding why they were so bad
>Politicians are number 1 consumers of pharmaceuticals and haven't made sound decisions for 30 years.
That brings us to today.

They will be lied to. This is the type of shit that dies with the generation because it is so insane. It is one of the biggest reasons why history repeats.

to clarify: prior to prozac, fucked up people had to reclimb the social ladder to unfuck themselves, go apologize to people, confess, whatever the fuck to heal their soul.
now all the reconciliation is replaced by popping a pill so you personally feel good without healing the social rifts or correcting the social conditions. fucked up social conditions aren't even confronted anymore, just ignored and even protected and you're supposed to just take pills and police yourself to not disturb anything

Some jobs require a psych evaluation. So employers are getting around discrimination regulations by using "psychiatrists" from Pakistan, India, Israel, etc.