Are the Alt Right controlled opposition?

I don't think so. But the R in the image does look suspiciously like an abstract merchant...

That’s what I mean. It’s suspicious. Also, a lot of them just seem to be screeching gay spastics.

no duh.

Depends who you thinks controlling them.

They are just try hards.

Hey Morpheus, hows your day been?

israel.

The facts speak for itself. Isn't Mike Enoch getting indicted right now?

I wish, they are a bunch of unruly bastards.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW 14/88

They are clearly heavily influenced by Whabbism.

>That op pic

Subtle OP, I like it

With fucking Tiki Torches?

My summary of the reason for the suspicions in an unbiased perspective.

The reason why Richard Spencer is the "poster boy" for the mainstream media is not necessarily because he is "controlled opposition" but likely because he has legitimate political experience as he seems to have an extensive history of political action (used to be part of Republican Party, attended CPAC for years, had speaking engagements years before alt right) So to put it bluntly he is seen as the most threatening to the political establishment rather than muh eCelebs on youtube with no other experience.

Now on the other side of the coin. What is with his weird wife who is a Russian, who is not that good looking, who translates Alexander Dugin and just in general an odd person. How did he meet her? This always seemed odd to me.

All in all I do not think they are controlled opposition and I think they are /our guys/. But it appears that the Altright.com coalition is kind of losing steam since 2016 and its not clear whats even left for them to accomplish, realistically. But this is a problem for all of us

This. They are definitely /ourguys/.

This.

RICHARD SPENCER LITERALLY HAS JOURNALISTS THAT FOLLOW HIM WHOSE PARENTS ARE ISRAELI POLITICIANS

Name me a journalist who doesn't have Jewish overlords.

Don't you understand. He has israeli journalists following him around because he's funded by Israel specifically to be controlled opposition. He's likely going to be indicted for sedition soon.

ok crazy guy. whatever you say, bud.