Fuck white people

Also, you should feel white guilt. While you may not have committed any crimes, you enjoy the benefits of the crimes of your ancestors and historically oppressed peoples statistically do worse even after the oppression is over.

yassss

We started all the wars in "known" history because we were the only ones who could right it down.

*write

These people realize that skin color is a phenotype based on melanocytes, right? They really think a lack of melanocytes makes people evil?

this but unironically

>we
Guarantee it was a Jew or a shitskin LARPing who wrote that. Or it's a troll.

Awesome post, seriously, you should make more effort to really push the idea of Kill White People!

It will be very productive.

Are you just another Fucking hasbara paid to shill for (((them))). (((Them))) who are responsible for everything since 777

Shit posting mofo

This really only applies to American whites who aren't even white anyway.

Fuck retarded black, the only things you pricks can do is jump on the white mans gravy train cos you just know you cant get anything right...
feed your fucking selves salty niggers

he's right you know

>we started all wars in all the known history
>killing while people
>WE ARE MURDERS
wew lad, is this the power of amerimutt education?

"feel free to start with yourself" is the default and only response these people should be getting

>(((we))) are evil
They love to project.
Sage

>we

>(((Fellow whites))) (((we are murderers))) (((please hate white people)))

Yeah ok.

If troll: 7/10 bait
If real: roll back to tumblr you whiny millenial cunt.

asians, niggers and native americans all fought against themselves in their own wars long before whites got involved

Our house.
Our rules.

Don't like It?
Leave.

Op sucking sick like always. Kys

>please feel white guilt because I need your resources and I’m in fear of starving and having my dead body picked apart by buzzards on the side of street
>white guilt is vital to my survival
> t. nigger

Written by: Ezra Goldbergsteinowitz

Fuck off nigger shill