Why do you NEED an assault weapon?

I understand why you might want to own a gun, but there is seriously no reason why any civilian would EVER need to own a weapon designed to murder people by the hundreds. The 2nd amendment was written with muskets in mind, there's no reason why it shouldn't be updated to account for the technological advancements that the founders could never have foreseen.

Weapons of war have no place on our streets.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AKPObRSU5w4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you want to hammer a nail buy a hammer

if you want hammer a nail buy a different hammer

if you want to hammer hammer a nail you do not need to buy some weird shaped hammer that hammers nails the same

by ops logic faggots are unconstitutional
No faggots were considered legal during lifetime of founding fathers.

the same reason i'm gonna continue your shill thread as a humor thread from now on because i can you fucking turd burgler

Glock holds the high score on school shootings.

The first ammendment does not apply to any form of communication that did not exist in 1789.

I was shocked to hear Maddow on gun rights.

to kill people like you

and corrupt public officials

you are the enemies of freedom and of life itself

SWEDEN - TOTAL GUN BAN, RAPE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD

That third one is for enemies foreign and domestic. Fuck off, leaf.

it's not about what you need or the utility of the weapons in question. it's about the weapons being available to the general public in case liberal pieces of shit get their way and start exterminating individuals for political like they claim that they want to ALL the time when they have complete control of the government eventually.

>bill of needs

Why do these faggots insist on using the word "need"
Nobody needs free speech either but it's our RIGHT

use their own bullshit against them

>AR
>weapon of war
lol

>need

Why the hell should I get that crappy pistol when I can get this pistol instead?

Take your arbitrary rules, shove them up your ass, and then kys

it used to be a very bi-partisan issue, but lately there is a massive culture war going on to change all that

Give it up dickwad. US gun owners will not be disarmed. Years ago EVERY US gun owner realized FMCDH is the ONLY response. Every politician knows this, too. Do you realize why that is why you gun grabbers have been left alone on the stage? Like the fat girl at the dance?

i guess it's called the bill of needs not the bill of rights then?

The military trained me how to use the last one though. The best gun to defend yourself with is the one you have the most training and are the most confident using. Your argument is invalid.

stop responding to the bait and continue this as a humor thread

>Why do you NEED an assault weapon?
because it's fun

You don't need sex every day, but if you can, you would do it every day. Because why not?

If i had a chance to buy AR i would, because shooting is fun.

Nah mate you need a semi auto for hunting , which is why Australia is fucked no semi autos

>a weapon designed to murder people by the hundreds
First, the AR was not designed to murder people by the hundreds. Second, it would be extremely difficult to kill more than one hundred people in a single event with a semiautomatic AR.

Handuns are far more dangerous than rifles you idiot.. unless it’s owned by a “responsible” gun owner, which means you don’t fuck around. You need to read the second amendment and maybe educate yourself on guns before posting this shit.. unless you’re a Jew, then suck it.

>if you want to defend yourself against government get this:

You know not every normie meme with Trump is redpilled or based, right?

>dick grips

Aren't those rifles the same caliber? Just one is a scary design.

>bill of needs
fuck off

>the fourth amendment only applies to papers people are carrying
>the first amendment doesn't apply to internet speech

i may not need one but who the hell are you to tell me i can't

10/10 got me to reply

>assault weapon

so we can shoot back at the thugs that obammy sold actual assault rifles too.

And if I want to overthrow a dictator government or a civil war breaks out, I use....?

Idiot

fuck that. ar15, shoots bullets at 2000mph. heard that shit from the libtards on CNN.
2000 > handgun. Thus I'm getting another AR15!!
Thanx CNN fags.

It's not the Bill of Needs, fuckface.

probably not the bolt action is probaly a 30-06 or 270 which is far more powerful than the 5.56/.223 that AR is chambered in.

Also remember 270,000,000 is just the number of legally owned guns. A huge proportion of those murders are done using illegaly owned or stolen guns

>implying people don't off themselves because the US is a jewish corporate moral wasteland with no social fabric

>The 2nd amendment was written with muskets in mind

>Lets ban muzzle loaders because mass shootings with them

>youtube.com/watch?v=AKPObRSU5w4

Daily reminder, to kill the left.

Every single day=
Democrats: Hunting, self defense, muskets
Every single day=
THE SECOND AMENDMENT WAS WRITTEN FOR WAR AGAINST A CORRUPT GOVERNMENT.
WAR
IT IS FOR WEAPONS OF WAR.

Fuck you..

please somebody post an autohide by flag spell
please please please

Because I can't stand up to a tyrannical government without decent kit.

meme is not accurate,.. it's much less when you consider murders committed with illegally obtained firearms.

Shut up faggot and go learn why the second amendment is in the constitution

As usual it's one post by this ID.

Anything that can be used as a weapon can be used as a weapon of war, the entire concept of "weapons of war" makes no sense whatsoever. Also, shall not infringe means shall not infringe faggot.

filename related

You can take away the guns but you can't take away 3D printers

she was kangz.

Do you the founding flounders had CNN in mind with the first amendment? The printing press in the late 18th century shot out copies about as fast as you can load a musket. The intent of the 1st and 2nd was to limit the power of the federal government. Nothing has changed.

So what happens when the economy collapses under government corruption and lending and then marauding people start wandering around murdering people for food and I need a high capacity rifle to defend myself from hordes of starving maniacs and opportunistic and third worlders?

I understand why you might want to make a shill thrad, but there is seriously no reason why any civilian would EVER need to do a shill thread designed to trigger people by the hundreds. The Sup Forums rules was written with normal threads, there's no reason why faggots should make bait threads.

Threads of shills have no place on our board.

It's not called a God-given need.

>implying a handgun or a hunting rifle will protect you from a horde of nigger riots
something similar to the LA riots will happen again and I'd rather be protected than not

hahahaha BASED chink!

Or we could, you know, get rid of the guns and not have anymore shootings.

Ever think of that?

Because, jews, faggot

Why is the Democratic Party logo an ass?