South African Leader: "We Are Not Calling For The Slaughter Of White People... At Least For Now"

>In a shocking speech, the Defense Minister of South Africa said, verbatim:
>"...We are not calling for the slaughter of White people - at least for now. What we are calling for is for peaceful occupation of the lands, and we don't owe anyone an apology."

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/03/02/South-African-Leader-We-Are-Not-Calling-For-The-Slaughter-Of-White-People-At-Least-For-Now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christiaan_Barnard
change.org/p/donald-j-trump-genocide-of-whites-in-south-africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Sobukwe
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–South_Africa_relations
youtube.com/watch?v=XNgXU3w2lFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine whites saying this about immigrants in the countries they built yet this barely creates a stink.
Wake up White man the world is out to get you.

There's no future for whites in South Africa. Why don't they leave before it's too late, and they're slaughtered in their homes by angry packs of niggers?

I love the way the alt right pussy outs on the JQ and niggers. Yet this guy is going full black nationalist and he is going to get what he wants. Step it up alt cucks.

>Defense Minister of South Africa
That's not their defense minister in the video btw for the last 6 years this has been the defense minister

It will be interesting to see if white south africans, if it comes down to it, will be treated the same as other minority refugees in europe and elsewhere.

Do you know who that guy is, then?

White South Africans should be given immediate refugee status, and leave en masse.

Amazing what they get away with! At the same time listening to a clip of Shumer on the radio on Savage and Shumer says. He is not voting for some man because he is white!!?!! Savage is screaming in German!!! Zeig Heil!!!!!

after they burn their properties to the ground

Cant we get special forces flown in and drop high end military weapons including flame throwers to all the white farmers and land owners, set up the weapons, train them to use it and let the games begin! Also razer wire and booby trap and mines around their property.
Im not even holding back anymore! We have to save our race over low iq low life 3rd world pieces of shit!

>white south africans
>refugee status
Top kek. No one takes and/or gives a shit about fucking white refugees though.

Look kids, its young Trayvon Martin

> Defense Minister of South Africa
Fucking kek
The man who said it is Julius Malema, former ANC youth league president. Current Commander In Chief of the EFF, not the defense minister you fucking low IQ burger.

>South Africa
>calling anyone anything
Shut up you coloured shitskin

Seriously.. just move out and let them starve

Yeah fuck facts right mutt? You mad he's fighting against niggers like you?

Thanks.

>I'm not calling for an all out race war - at least for now. I just want white lands free from niggers, and we don't owe anyone an apology.
Yeah that works for me.

I dont see any problem. You should do the same
Race war now

You retard it doesn't matter. Whites are facing a genocide in South Africa it doesn't matter who the fuck says it we all know it's true. Fucking cancucks.

it's more likely that nato will do that to aid the nogger side desu

With no water and land seizures the political climate in SA will get very violent soon

South Africans just by the way the usa is going to be an option for your exodus.

We've been flooding our legal channels requesting south Africans be considered priority status immigrants.

It just so happens that for you all to be accepted would be an insanely shrewd GOP political play at this moment in time. That is why we are flooding the channels, because it could work.

The circumstances write it's own sweet poetry.

We want you guys to be alright

Kikes will never allow this

>We are not calling for the slaughter of White people - at least for now
Kek, cheeky nigger

You will find in us great migrants. Our people are hardworking, God fearing, law abiding and intelligent. Our small nation is responsible for the first ever heart transplant,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christiaan_Barnard

Guaranteed we vote Republican.

Please consider returning to your grandfatherland. It needs you.

Julius Malema

My broer, ek wens ons kan weer een wees. As God dit wil, sal dit gebeur.

South africa could be wakanda! Lets send all the panthers there

Whites are supposed to be kind and civilized.

Nobody bats an eye when a lion disembowels its prey and nobody bats an eye when a nigger is a violent tribalistic retard. A white person being so nigger-like would be like a deer chasing down, slaughtering, and then devouring a wolf.

We're supposed to be better. We're supposed to think ahead. We're supposed to create a better world in the long run.

(it's just too bad we suck at that. if we cared, we would have started using gene therapy and soft eugenics through economics to lift blacks up to white levels of intelligence and kill off the warrior gene)

Yeah, nah. Are you fucked m8?

They have nowhere to go. No one will take them.

>white person being so nigger-like would be like a deer chasing down, slaughtering, and then devouring a wolf
And that's what we need to do. We need to make them fear us again, and we need to be together to do it.

I wouldn’t mind an Afrikaner Colony in the Midwest desu

I signed the petition to let you in but our government doesn't really listen to us anyway. I don't know what else to do. Anyway you should probably get a travel visa or whatever and just disappear off their radar. Figure out the rest later. At least you won't have to watch them rape and eat your wife and children alive before they burn you alive for being the only people in the country who know how to produce food.

Last faggot who said “yeah nah” to me got every finger on his right hand broken. I smashed him up something nice and snapped his little digits while his wife screamed.

There’s no Anglo on Earth who doesn’t deserve it.

put 4 mil of us in a populous area and we can dramatically change the voting demographics. Put 4 mill Based Boers in a swing sate and it will stay red for a generation.

Nope, but if you want to be a nigger you can go hang out with Jamal. Whites don't exterminate, they collect vassal states.

Ik hoop het broer, jullie zijn altijd welkom hier.
Baie geluk!

CAPITAL FLIGHT
A
P
I
T
A
L

F
L
I
G
H
T

Sign the White House petition as much as you can starter kit:

Times are changing, buddy

this.
this.
this.

To hell with the USA. You have to come to Canada. We are in desperate need of sane voters, and people to warn about the future that follows letting non-whites get a voting majority.

SIGN THIS:

change.org/p/donald-j-trump-genocide-of-whites-in-south-africa

aren't there only 4 million of you total?

Pol should destroy the myth of Mandela a fucking murdered better know as a pacifist why no one talks about Mandela's ambition of having nuclear weapons? How about being very good friends the communist Fidel Castro? It's about time we end this Mandela's bullshit

IF IT WERENT FOR WHITE PEOPLE SOUTH AFRICA WOULD LOOK LIKE WAKANDA

Send this as a tip to CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC. A foreign Defense minister calling for genocide of whites, at the very same time they are promoting the Southern hemisphere to flood the north. If they do not report this then we have all the evidence we need.

I wish I could fast forward a few years and get to the part where south Africa is broke, in a famine, and the niggers are begging the white farmers back.

Yes.
The proposed constitutional amendment is a massive redpill for libshits in this country. Literal soyboy faggots have been shitting themselves on FB saying this is a White genocide. Even our liberals are awakened now.

Better yet, why don't we just depose the South African government.

This.
Nato is owned by the globalist Jews.

South Africa is a pretty nice piece of land to build a white ethnostate on, if it were depopulated of blacks.

This all the way.

Honestly if you can find 500k men of fighting age in your group of 4 million and can arm them with rifles you have a solid shot at resisting whatever these monkeys can throw at you. I'll get on the fake name petition signing though.

Fucking spread this shit around NOW

Why didn't niggers die of diseases the same way injuns did? Were they also resistant?

And salt it thoroughly

Could I please get 2 questions clarified.
Does this guy have any power and influence now that we know he isn't the defense minister?
Did he literally say "We are not calling for the slaughter of White people - at least for now."? The "at least for now" bit being the most salient aspect.

giving them weapons is not enough, we should give them cameras, you have no idea all the violence we're missing

They weren't isolated from occasional, disease-carrying contact.

nigs in US are more than twice as likely to be identified as having an intellectual disability. Source Wall Street Journal - yesterdays paper.

Hot take:
This guy just uses a more extreme version of the pandering that Trump used to get elected (wall, deportation, "and some, I suppose, are good people") for his only political gain.
He is a crooked politician in a crooked country.

wont happen, they'll blame the whites for leaving south africa with their wealth

You don't remember the Zimbabwe saga?

he said at least for now and the crowd laught

See

>second from the left
>shirt

Not only does it have a rebel flag, it's got one of those edgy skeletons that have some tryhard tough guy quote attached that obese white trash post on Facebook. Like pottery

Would they be able to stay in California in a Sanctuary City and have an Anchor Baby?

Reminder that Israel supported south africa and rhodesia

Give the government to the niggers, they said.
The niggers won't steal and kill whites when they get into power, they said.
God I wish my fucked country would help white people for once damn it.

they're murdering people in their farms m8.

that pretty funny desu

>power and influence
Hes is the former ANC youth league president, a highly respected office and although he was expelled he is extremely politically connected and can be seen as the modern version of Robert Sobukwe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Sobukwe

>leader of the EFF
controls 8% of parliament, is small but growing and has a huge following among black youth.

The EFF has astonishingly shifted the overton window to the left. The amount of politiical power they have due to leverage is to be admired.

No, Canada has already set the precedent. White people can't possibly be refugees.

>Guaranteed we vote Republican
that might work

>South African National Defence Force: 93,000 including reserves
>South African Police Service: 151,000 officers
>Government Firearms: 350,000

>White South Africans: 4.5 million
>Civilian Firearms: 3.4 million

I'm not suggesting anything, just posting numbers.

Thank you for the replies. I'm watching this situation with keen interest.

Sign this petition and share
>Sign this petition and share
Sign this petition and share
>Sign this petition and share

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

Legacy media shills and Jewish subversives are spreading a useless (((change.org))) petition around while this whitehouse.gov petition slips through the cracks. Whitehouse.gov ensures the White House response upon goal being met.

White House Petition almost reaching 5000 thousand, keep going:

Then why were Jews FUNDING the opposition?

This is our future, this proves that everything the ALT-RIGHT has been saying, is proven true, and everything the 'anti racist' left and mainstream right, was a lie and retarded. Like Enoch Powell, nobody listened to us, now the whites of South Africa will die or be driven out, because nobody listened to us, to the truth. (about niggers and what they will do to us when they get political power)

Maybe in gesture but that kike traitor Kissinger killed Rhodesia.

if they persist with no compensation seizures you should:

destroy the farm equipment
burn the crops or give the grain to local militas
tear down the fencing enclosures
then surrender the land

>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

Amen user, I’m picking up Afrikaans as a language. Aagename Kinnis!

>In 1987, Israel found itself the only developed nation in the world that still maintained strong, even strategic relations with South Africa, as the apartheid regime was entering its final throes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–South_Africa_relations

This will mean nothing to them, the niggers would do the same to the fields when they get them. They know white nations will rush in with food aid to save them when starvation approaches.

Our tax dollars, even with Drumph in office, will feed the blacks of south africa, to reward them for killing the whites

Whites are going to learn to exterminate or be exterminated. First we kill all the Jews, then work down the list.

Another one of obamas sons

no surprise the two last apartheid states should be on good terms

>(it's just too bad we suck at that. if we cared, we would have started using gene therapy and soft eugenics through economics to lift blacks up to white levels of intelligence and kill off the warrior gene)

why would you want to kill off the warrior gene? do you want nigger soyboys? Do you think the soyniggers are going to be better? They are going to be worse.

>(((newsmediawatchdog.com))))
no thanks kike

We will teach you how to braai, make biltong, koeksisters and maybe finally get you cunts into rugby ;) maybe you will even start teaching your kids Bokdrolspoeg.

youtube.com/watch?v=XNgXU3w2lFo

>t. Julius Malema

You Jews fucked the South Africans and all other white nations. Israel needs to die.