Asking for options on Freemasons

So, long story short, in the course of my life, I was invited twice to join the masons. Yesterday, for the third time an invitation was extended to me. I have heard many things over the years, but have never actually had the resolve to join. Any opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7qRGf9oKalk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You retards make this thread once a week. Fuck off.

they just want your fucking money

That’s how I feel in all honesty.

You dumbass. Get out of that filthy Jew cult immediately. You fucking idiot!

In all seriousness, is it khazarian controlled?

Free masons aren’t jews retard they stem from knignts templar but don’t do anything and just take stupid peoples money

Thanks, I didn’t think they were. However, I do feel all they are looking for is another wallet. Lol

Might not be a bad idea to join, but once you're in there, you're one of the top Masons' tools.

The biggest FREEmasons out there have access to technology that can destroy you. If they don't like you enough, they'll make a useful idiot out of you.

But if you're already on their radar, you might as well beware anyway.

Probably not at the lower levels.

free masons are just larping baby boomer faggots that should really be laughed at and shunned for being larping baby boomer faggots

I’m not out to make waves. However, as a history buff, I feel they might have some material that I would die to be able to read.

And I would agree to that as well

I’ve heard and read far too much over the years to see them in that light. Though it sure would make a hell of a lot of sense.

Yeah just like Jews don't control lib states, banks, government, media, etc etc. It's all just a conspiracy theory. A (((pure coincidence))).

Damn Jews.

smoloko.com/?p=1641

Again, a very valid point in which has kept me from joining before.

If you spend enough time on Sup Forums plenty of pictures from inside their "temples" get posted here.

shit look like the inside of a k-mart with alters made out of plywood surrounded by baby boomers in halloween costumes.

What you posted is what I have heard, and read over and over again. Thanks for the refresher. Seriously.

And I have seen said pictures before. Just was never sure on the authenticity of said pics.

You literally aren't allowed to join if you're not circumsized. What does that tell you?

Have you never been outside? Just drive around past the mason temples, they even look like shit on the outside.

dont get meme'd into joining them. big waste of time.

Most of us Muricans are circumcised by default.

And the one in my town DOES look pretty shitty

I know but why would that be a requirement if they arent heebs

I’m agreeing with you. I was just rambling on a bit. Lol

Freemasons are Goyim larping as Jews, not a threat to us, in fact an ally.

Fun story. I was cut when I was 5 by a Dr. named 'Silverstein' for (((hygenic))) reasons. I am pretty sure I was subconciously traumatized by it.

Damn. That sucks. I was cut before I was even a year.

Tell them to fuck off

this

Freemasons and jews both want to rebuild the temple of Solomon because several messianic prophecies can't be fulfilled without it.

It's Judaism for gentiles.

It is literally a Satanic Cult. Don't do it user.

If it truly is satanic, why is the main requirement a belief in a supreme being though? That’s the part that confuses me on that aspect.

Ok, I honestly haven’t read into Masonic prophecy. This is new to me. Though I do understand the premise of Solomon’s temple itself.

Fact: masons don’t extend invitations.. That’s pretty much masonry rule member one. Prospect have to enquire on their own, and they’re kept in the dark through initiation.

TL;dr: OP is a larping faggot.

dont do it. but not for the retarded conspiracy reasons but because u dont wont to be a 60 yr old larping fag one day.

They don’t extend invitations, they invite you to boring ass meetings and such with the prospect of being allowed to join. Or so I’ve heard.

I’m thinking of using more as a “get out of the house for a bit” excuse so my wife doesn’t drive me insane.

No you were not invited to Masons, let alone any birthday party in your life. Stop wasting my time

enjoy worshipping sky vaginas and being a feminist "warlock" pretty much. although i consider you witches because all you want is vagina powers to rule everybody

>I was invited twice to join the masons.

Liar!

They will never ask you ...You have to ask them.

>tripfags as SCRIBEOFPOL
>doesn't know anything about freemasons

fuck off newfag

Because i forced you to reply? I honestly was and was honestly asking for opinions.

I got invited to join about two years ago, probably not the best time because i was poor as fuck and really busy too.

Joined anyway, everyone was really friendly etc did the initiation, but i was expected to go every week, didnt have time for it so said il leave it for a few years till im settled, i was the youngest there at the age of 24 at the time, guy who invited me was 30ish, and basically everyone else was over the age of 50, they failed to recruit anyone for years and years and now realised that freemasons will die out if they dont, but i think they left it too late desu, lots of politics and bullshit over nothing desu.

Actually, this time made it thrice. And that’s what I was always told. So that why I was curious about it.

This is true, one of them will invite you to a Christmas dinner or some kind of event where you can meet the lads and see for yourself, but you do have to formally ask to join.

They're a gay sex cult founded by Jews.

>invited

Not sure what "masons" you're hanging out with, but that's some day one shit in real masonry. You don't actively recruit people like that. It is very important that masons go and find it themselves.

absolute bullshit. they ban gays and women. would be too obvious or subversive. gays banned the jew star. it means penis vagina. the all seeing eye is a goddess pussy. a divine vagina

New? Lel. Not in the least. And if you aren’t new you would recognize the name.

After you left, they must have been so disappointed that they didn't get to keep buggering you.

>invited
ok

They are all married mate.

yeah. no heterosexual molech whores. no heteros made baphomet a tranny goddess thingy with tits. no freemasons are straight like anybody else i guess. shrine hookers are not a thing. theyre freudian "gays". wake up. ive explained all their symbols right here. the g means goddess. not gay

Genuinely made me kek

But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

You may want to consider deeply just what it is they want from you if they are seeking you out.

and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it.

>And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
This is very complicated.

The only thing I’ve done is shitpost in b/ and discuss religion and politics here.

This is very important when it comes to modern day “Christianity”

The G really stands for Geometry as in 33°

Yet in court you are made to swear onto a bible.

Since we are on the subject, are any of you believers in God. POL/ is a Christian board after all. Lol

You don't want nor listen to the truth.

No it doesn't, it stands for Golgotha.

>Masons
Fuck that shit, just join a Hermetic Order.

youtube.com/watch?v=7qRGf9oKalk

Golgotha is the place of the skull.

Good observation.

I doubt it just has to do with that, user
Yes.

Where Christ was crucified

Politics of theology usually result in a series of queries on physics and the origin of the universe.

nah man. you explain only one half of the compass and square there. put em together. it even looks like a spread eagle pussy. this is shown on sistine chapel ceiling. there's a woman beside God. jews love this shit. it's why they organise thru their mommies. it's called the shekinah hoax. look into "sheela na gig" too. fertility cults basically. like isis. they think Eve or women can run a better society than males

That's the mystery to be solved.
Let me give you a clue.

Tekton does not mean carpenter.

It means Architect.

Its a mix of mafia and devi worshipping. Thats all you need to know. And if you accept, you deserve a helicopter ride or and oven visit.

Ok, truth time? I am of Jewish heritage, however, not the Kabbalahist kind. Sephardic to be precise. Igbo to be exact. I didn’t know this growing up. I was adopted when I was just a baby. Started digging into my biological families history and started learning some crazy stuff.

YES! Exactly! Most people do not grasp this concept. Which is why I love POL/. There are a lot of shitposters, but there are also just as many who truly do understand.

OK chill out

nice gets but find a new hobby. perhaps the gun range?

This, this right here is why I am fascinated by history objectively and interpretavly. There are two different studies which are often confused or intertwined. Aramaic is far deeper than most people understand. I still struggle to understand most of what On read in it. If that’s true, what does that say about Joseph?

The point is for them to mold any person's religious beliefs from my religion knows the true god -> all religions of man retain the ancient sacred truths of the mysteries -> the true god is the god of the mysteries

Lol. Sorry. It’s just, I live in a very small town and there are not many people I can talk to about this.

I already take her with me there.lol

That, makes a lot of sense, disturbingly.

lol...

My bad, I apologize. Speak freely.

Tekton is a carpenter/stonemason/construction, it's not an architect. It's not the planner it's the builder

Aramaic.

*wipes tear of laughter*

>Sephardic
I would tread very lightly and carefully if I were you. Well, that's not honest. If I were you, I would not pursue it any further. You're like an untapped resource for them in ways you probably don't understand and they will deliberately keep you in the dark, so they can continue to tap you as a resource.

To put it simply, if you are being truthful, you are a real mccoy that doesn't have the training. They are fakes with training that larp as the real thing. They will likely train you to be only be so proficient that you can't complete anything without their help.

My bad, desu it was a guess on my part.

TEKTON Architekten TEKTON Architekten
tekton-architekten.nl/

Is it aye?

Great oh learned one.

That was greek, how embarrassing. Kill me now please.

Mother Fucking (((them)))

It's cool, it was not a wrong guess in the sense it's about death/life and resurrection.

Learn from them.. obvs.
They would know more about themselves than we would.

Not (((them))). I was abandoned by my family, so, most defiantly not them.

It's actually fits the Logos's role in creation as the Father created the universe THROUGH the Son and FOR the Son. The Son actually did the creating, the Father the designing

- Again, he concluded there had been a mistranslation and that the Greek word 'tekton'- which describes Joseph's work- more accurately means master builder or architect.

Dr. Bradford, Linguistic Professor.

Interest thanks. Of course (((they))) are big part

Masonry is basically an adult fraternity. You'll be asked to believe some impossible-to-believe shit, agree to pretend to believe it, and then you'll have a buttload of new business contacts instantly. I know several masons, they've given up all their stupid little "secrets" over beer and whiskey. You should probably go for it, depending on what you do for a living.

Makes sense from a philosophical standpoint actually.

dude what