This site has nothing to offer anybody...

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave Sup Forums. Do anything else.

Fuck off, kike.

This place was pretty nice before the 2016 election year. Been pretty awful since then.

Meta threads are against the rules buckarino

no

We know thanks.

>This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.
That depends on how seriously you take the stuff that you see here.
Also, the only thing that makes me misogynistic is feminists, telling people what they can and can't think. There aren't any feminists here, so that point is invalid.

t. roastie

I’ve been here since the very beginning I’m not going anywhere nigger buzz off.

see you tomorrow

Old b copypasta.
Threads should auto-hide when you report.

>why isn't this Reddit?

I'm just waiting for WWIII or civil war. Which ever comes first.

Sadly, Sup Forums is the best "humanity" has to offer. Not international militias interconnected globally, offering up a racially aware resistance to the NWO powers. But fucking Sup Forums.

>Just leave Sup Forums
pffff, if you think this place makes you unhappy, you've got nothing on eastern chans.

its always been shit user

See you tomorrow m8!

woah

This is all so true. This place had its value when all of society was in a death grip of PC speech policing, but that has been broken to a large extent. These days I have noticed the quality of debate is exceedingly poor, the topics are all the same regurgitated garbage with nothing new, and of course the amount of time and mental energy wasted is incalculable. I'm out. Goodbye pol.

>Faggot that couldn’t take the bantz
Lmaoing @ ur life

Leftists have no culture.

You have to admit this place used to be a lot better ...fuck lately the ignorance and jew swarms are unbearable

>they nitpick with greentext and mock each other

CMIIW but isn't this the standard way to reach a consensus?