Drawthread

Make or request Sup Forums related art here.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/0ld9f)
imgur.com/a/eKk85).
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
youtube.com/watch?v=kEhY6ArFoIg
imgur.com/a/8pawy
imgur.com/Gjt9Gu8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sySkeNslOK4
youtube.com/watch?v=ldqtc1OjZBU
youtube.com/watch?v=a1ZbwqXQZPo
twitter.com/moe_five/status/910417783271260160
imgur.com/a/3M6Bm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Posting from the previous thread.

I'd like to request a crossover (Something like a skirmish or a fight) if possible between Alkaid from .hack// (Here's an album with different poses of her: imgur.com/a/0ld9f) and Uzume Tennouboshi from Megadimension Neptunia (Here's another album: imgur.com/a/eKk85).

Alkaid uses dual twin swords while Uzume uses a fucking Megaphone.

I hope I'm not asking for that much, and thank you in advance!

Pitz and Lappa spoofing Future Diary, please!

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Requesting Strike Freedom Gundam (left) standing triumphant over Barbatos Gundam (center) like Michael over Lucifer (right).

Requesting Mage with slight tan with or without tanlines too.
You could even draw Mage casting a spell or dressed like a real mage with a robe or cloak and all that, even casting Magic Missile.

Can I get this animation but with Tamamo and/or Hakuno or Nero? Thanks.

Requesting a STMC grunt asking other anime aliens to attack Earth only to get ignored/blown off. Duly note a STMC grunt is 50 meters while the rest of these things clock in around 20.

Or draw monster girls of all of them.

Requesting Fate Tamamo-no-Mae wearing a dress like the left and middle, although a more frilly, fancy, cocktail dress works just as good whatever you'd think she'd wear.
In swimtrunks and topless with leys covering her chest like Herc is great as well

Or just more of Jeanne in that dress, that's good too.

Requesting Kero cosplaying as Ultraman Geed while parodying the first few lyrics of his opening theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=kEhY6ArFoIg

Requesting a Honda car modeled after Futayo or Futayo as a racegirl or model for some Honda car

Requesting Valvo R7 in a parody of Megas XLR

Requesting Gabarla reaching for a cup of heterodyne coffee while stating "I'm too old for this shit"

MILF Raphtalia or Raphtalia with her top off so you can see her healthy, curvy, and well-toned body (back shot would be the best) please.

full_body
high_heels
chair_tied or hand_cuffed
tape_gag

There's seven and aside from different heads and most wearing stockings they look exactly the same. Go nuts!

Gran flipping up Io's dress to see if she's nopan or wearing a tiny little string.

Requesting Youko gagged with duct tape in this outfit please, she doesn't have to be tied up or have her fan otherwise.

Requesting Amu Hinamori either:
-as a ninja (something cute, nothing too lewd but I like fishnets)
-in a sling bikini
-spreading her legs but covering her crotch
-doing pretzel pose
More references: imgur.com/a/8pawy

It's her birthday this Friday so I would really appreciate it.

Requesting Kotori Minami with a smug face holding a leash that the viewer is wearing (POV so it looks like you're on the leash)

Requesting Kyoko Takatsukasa from Muv-luv wearing the blue outfit shown (not the bodysuit that's just the only full body pic I have of her) looking somewhat embarrassed while being princess carried by the guy shown to the right.

/r/ing a sad pandagguy

Karina at a fast food place (like with her friends or whatever) holding an onion ring and imaging being married to Kotetsu (Wild Tiger) and even having it on her ring finger. And to request Blue Rose, her wearing the virgin killer sweater or something to do with her ice powers even if it is her yandere.

Requesting Mai Natsume and her mom standing with their breasts pressed together.

More references: imgur.com/Gjt9Gu8

Requesting a small comic of Akko telling Sucy and Lotte that she kissed Diana, with Sucy nearly falling out the window and Lotte bursting into tears(of sadness or happiness is up to you)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sySkeNslOK4

Mikasa, Annie, Sasha and Historia transforming into Ohrangers.

Requesting the Simpsons screenshot on the right with Ten (from Urusei Yatsura) and a half-eaten star.

Hello everyone. I would like to make a request for a drawing of my wife.

Requesting lewds of Tomie

don't do it man, it'll fuck your whole life up

Requesting lewds of Tomie

Requesting Harutora and Natsume in a parody similar to the picture to the left

Seconding this

Requesting Cara Cromwell as a cat girl getting petted by Alicia Viewstream

very sugoi doodle thank you very much!

Requesting Iris Heart in sexy lingerie.

-- CHALLENGE --

Requesting totally moefied Ozen The Unmovable in bikini looking scared for some reason.

Requesting ranko in kotori's gym clothes!

Requesting Yui from K-ON! as the Doof Warrior from Mad Max: Fury Road.

youtube.com/watch?v=ldqtc1OjZBU

Requesting bootleg Dekapan beating up Kaoru

Requesting Seaport Hime working out.

Requesting Yang Wenli dressed as Schmendrick the Magician, juggling balls in a semi-circle.

Requesting Kaiji outrageously fumbling a simple task, like people in informercials. This sort of thing: youtube.com/watch?v=a1ZbwqXQZPo
Doesn't have to be animated or anything, of course.

Draw your favorite anime or manga girl with their nails did pretty like this.

Requesting Genoise making super sentai poses!

Genoise is the unit made up by the three standing here.

But what if my favorite girl is a lesbian?

I don't see why that would affect her having pretty nails.

Smuganimefemale.png

Long nails can scratch and cut soft flesh.

though you can still have pretty but short nails, or wear latex gloves.

Requesting Asuna Harukaze from softenni either creampie sex, missionary pose sex or footjob please.

Oh I see what your saying now. Wear some gloves then?

Seconding this one.

Chitose Karasuma from Girlish Number doing naked dogeza

Maria accidentally sitting on his balls, with a horrified expression on his face.

Requesting Achilles riding a lawnmower moving at very high speeds

We urgently need a virgin Luffy vs chad Katakuri for the One Piece threads

I don't think you can do that, unless he has ridiculous big balls.

>he has tiny balls
Point and laugh

Requesting Haruhi Suzumiya shitposting.

I've done it before but sadly do not have grapefruit sized cojones

It's far easier in a skirt.

Requesting Tamotsu and Mayo from Akiba's Trip: The Animation in the "Casablanca" movie poster, with its title changed to "Akihabara". I'd prefer if Mayo had her hairstyle like at the right of the ref.
Also requesting

Got any refs for the gym clothes?

Cutelewd request ideas?

Forgetting their skirt

Requesting Charlotte (left) wearing her female uniform and with a short, asymmetric haircut, similar to the girl on the right.

Buenas tardes!

Requesting Tamamo wearing this
twitter.com/moe_five/status/910417783271260160

If you don't want to click a Twitter link:
imgur.com/a/3M6Bm

And 3DPD so don't get mad.

Alma Wade leaving bloody red foot-prints on the sidewalk while playing hopscotch.

I have something non-waifu related.
Requesting Bondrewd from Made in Abyss as Micholash from Bloodborne, spouting micholash's dialog but Made in Abyss related.

requesting Tanya reacting to user mage winking at her and pointing a finger gun while saying "just cause I like ya"

>Alma
Isn't she Sup Forums?

Fuck I guess so. Thought I WAS on Sup Forums.

An drunk, disregard.

callate imbecil

Requesting the drawfag that was working on this to finish it.

Thanks. Wew.

Requesting a One Piece style character who fights with a belaying pin (in an icepick grip) and can turn into a kirin.

Requesting Franziska von Karma and Adrian Andrews on a date (ex. walking in the park, out at a restaurant, drinking, eating sweets, etc). Or they could be casually hanging out with each other, like friends.

It's pretty late here already, I'll continue tomorrow.

ganbatte user! thanks for the wip!

Requesting Kotori in Ranko's chuuni clothes

Requesting Drake dual wielding any modern firearms.

It's getting cold, so let's request cute girls wearing jackets/sweaters and pantyhose

Nice view!

Iowa wearing nothing but denim overalls, holding a stalk or few of corn or eating grilled corn.

nice

Motherfucker you did it.
Thanks senpai!

Requesting You Watanabe from Love Live Sunshine naughtily doing the pussy licking hand gesture.

Requesting some sexy and/or lewd Airi

Misha wearing a white tshirt with red sleeves and a big red maple leaf on the chest, the shirt being obviously too small for her chest and possibly short enough to show her abdomen or at less their belly button. Please and thanks

Requesting Mana dressed as Takane

Aw fuck the girl on the left is so fucking cute.

Indeed

>those knee covers
The way they frame her calves and feet makes me diamonds.

Why does it look like he's blushing?

Can we have more ass based deliveries? It's especially nice when OR didnt ask for it.

Taking one (1) simple practice sketch request for a (You)

Sachiko on a trampoline

Requesting Raynare dressed in a sluttier version of Raditz's armor