France will save the west

There is a silent revolution happening right now in France that now one is talking about: traditional catholicism.
Indeed, although you may see France as the third most cucked nation behind Sweden and Germany, you must know that France is also the heart of the traditional revolution angainst the modernsim of Vatican II and Pope Francis. Let me explain this to you:

There is a double dynamic happening right now: catholicism is declining while at the same time traditionalism is on the rise.
Non-traditional (churchgoers) catholics mainly suffer from their advanced age, while traditional catholics benefit from an incredible demographic dynamic: their average age is only 26 years old, they marry young, have lots of childrens (5-6 in avg.) and have stable marriage.
To illustrate this dynamic: there are only 200 traditional churches, but this number has doubled in 10 years.

And what you have to know is that traditionalists are hardcore redpilled, about the jews, feminism, Islam, the nazis, everything. And most of them are financially strong famillies with highly skilled and educated childrens that are eager to invest their time and energy in politics, the Church and the corporate world to defend their faith. In other words, they are slowly infiltrating administrations and gaining high ranked positions thanks to their skills.
For exemple, in 2016 20% of new priests were traditionalists, 25% in 2017, while at the same time the total number of new priests is slowly deacresing (the absolute number of new trad. priest still grows though). Soon the Church will HAVE TO ordinate trad. bishops, and traditionalists will run Catholicism in France.

Finally, 50%-60% of french people still identify as catholics. The biggest group among them (44%) are non-churchgoers, but holds strong conservative values and are mostly favorable to the traditional mass. A more conservative Church and clergy WILL make them return to church and turn them into at least softcore traditionalists.

Other urls found in this thread:

lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2011/05/13/01016-20110513ARTFIG00614-les-messes-en-latin-ont-double-en-quatre-ans.php
veritatis.free.fr/Documents/Etude_Statistique_Oremus_Avril2006.pdf
brainstain.co.uk/2018/02/22/three-migrants-arrested-paris-cannibal-attack/
archive.is/X7eeA
youtube.com/watch?v=XKAS0393EyU
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distributionnisme
h16free.com/2014/04/01/30201-il-y-a-33-ans-deja
svfsermons(.)org/Letter to Benedict XIII.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

catholic server /bkXHBgq

i hope you speak truth

Thanks brother

I do speak truth, and I didn't mentioned that trad. mass are FULL every sundays while modernists mass are only composed of 8-10 old ladies.
Let's prey for this dynamic continuing

l'bump

You better hurry

Thanks brother, do you know about the state of traditionalism in Poland ?

Good but "traditionalism" is condemned heresy. Going against the fake church that is now posing as the Catholic Church is just being "catholic" and nothing more.

Funny delusions you've got there.

God wills it, there is no need to rush, but you can participate in the revolution by joining yout local trad. church, getting married and making childrens

You know what I mean, I don't wan't to get involved in a semantic warfare

prove me wrong, defeatist

I wan't to belive

the situation in the Church was completely different when Benedict XV condemned integralism
he wanted to prevent any unnecessary fracturing that could have manifested itself with traditionalists attempting to root out modernists

Every single thing you stated exists only in your head, including the imaginary numbers you've pulled. There is nothing to prove wrong since you wrote a fiction.

I don't know what cause you hope to defend, but know that making up stories isn't going to help you.

lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2011/05/13/01016-20110513ARTFIG00614-les-messes-en-latin-ont-double-en-quatre-ans.php
>number of tridentine mass has doubled in 4 years

veritatis.free.fr/Documents/Etude_Statistique_Oremus_Avril2006.pdf
>90% of trad. are under 55 years old, 26yo on avg

Interesting.
I've talked to people who have experienced both: pre and post vat2 and their opinion wasn't a clear cut endorsement of tridentine mass etc. but I still think it would be for the better.

>The biggest group among them (44%) are non-churchgoers, but holds strong conservative values and are mostly favorable to the traditional mass.
44% of the catholics or of the French?
Either way these are good numbers. I don't know if you can get your famously laicistic country out of the shitter through religion and church but that's definitely a good sign.

France hasn't been Catholic in over 200 years.

Stop larping.

France is an atheist country.

the Church is still established in Alsace

Jajajajajajajaja

44% of the catholics, so about 25% of french people. It doesn't seam that high, but a block of 25% of the population is more than enough to inluence the whole country

>France will save the west
That is true. I have been compiling information on the Great Catholic King who will return to save the day. He will come from France, the House of Lillies (or Lily?) if I remember correctly. The line from King Louis.

Plus, Archangel Michael has his island there, and he is the one that helps defeat Satan. Also, the Normans showed up in France from no one knows where, and they built the great Gothic Cathedrals. France has deep ties to Catholicism.

France is the birthplace of degeneracy and the most demographically-cucked nation in Europe.

You even stereotype Britons as cold and sexless just because they baulked at the idea of flaunting fat-arsed Negroes around cabarets years before the Tribe took over Hollywood and spread their degeneracy around the world.

France taught the world a form of degeneracy that would have made Caligula blush.

Kill all the atheist infidels, along with the muslims.

Good luck, 9% of your population is Muslim now.

The population was still vastly catholic before WW2, the biggest party at the time was the PSF a cristhian nationalist party influenced by the royalists

Unfortunately it's not very well developed, but I think that our "Novus Ordo" part of the Church is still very conservative ideologically/theologically. Nonetheless, a lot of innovations in liturgy and general "ecclesiastical aesthetics" are clear signs of downfall, so we need traditionalims ASAP.

Anyway, I sometimes read about various actions organised by French traditionalists and they are very promising. Even non-traditionalist movements do a very good job, at least from time to time, I especially mean those mass demonstrations La Manif Pour Tous (from what I know they weren't exclusively traditionalist in a strict sense).

>France will save West

Again? But we've done so many times before.

>France taught the world a form of degeneracy that would have made Caligula blush.
Which is what?

Vive La France !!

Please tell me more about it

Degeneracy has no birthplace (freemasons are from Scotland if I remember right, it doesn't mean scots are more degenerate than others), and don't confuse Paris with the rest of France.

Muslims are not that much of a problem

>Muslims are not that much of a problem
What about Nice and all that?

Yes

>Great Catholic King
Expound on this please

>Please tell me more about it
Don't have access right now to what I have been compiling, but from what I remember (and this is all from Catholic prophecies throughout the ages), he will be from France, from the House of Lily which is the King Louis blood line. He will be a great sinner but will then repent and become the great Catholic Monarch who saves the day. He has a limp.

I think things will get worse before he arrives. He will get a great army together and they will conquer the world, and Catholicism will reign. There will be peace and prosperity during his reign, which will last about 20 - 25 years. Then the Anti-Christ comes and well, we know how that ends.

That is all I can recall at this time.

Don't disrespect Josephine Baker, you cunt. She risked her life for France and fought for it despite not even being born here.

see

But we also caused lots of troubles.
It is our destiny, we shall not steer away from it.

It is in the nature of terrorism to make it appear more dangerous that it really is.
Muslims in general will submit to an authoritarian power, especially if he's anti-degeneracy. That or they will leave.

>cathocucks

yeah nah you guys are all sorts of fucked forever

I mean I would do away with Christianity all together, but the only way out would be to first embrace something like Orthodoxy, so I still respect Orthodoxy the most out of all of them.

Catholicism is Orthodoxy
you mean Eastern Orthodox

Thanks brother, although I do think that we won't see the Apocalypse, it is uplifting

You did not get my point at all. Cathocuks are dying, traditionalists are patriots and anti-degeneracy

I'm Cajun, here in Louisiana, we speak French and our mass is in French. We have French tourists here, but they never care about seeing the churches, they all want to see the bayous and the early Acadian settlements. We always thought this was strange, but then we were always told the French aren't religious like us, they left the church behind long ago and so when we deal with French people, we're told "montre ta langue pas ton eglise" (show your tongue, not your church) because they love hearing us speak French and don't care about religion.

Good news if true.

post trad French qts
Hopefully france gets it's shit together and becomes a Christian Aryan nation again.
Love your frog frens from an ameriburger.

>Catholicism is Orthodoxy
No retard.

Catholicism is literally Roman politics using religion as a vessel to propagate itself in the face of growing power from Eastern Roman Empire (Byzantium). Orthodoxy is the true Christianity. And calling it "Eastern Orthodoxy" is like saying "Jewish Judaism". It's a tautology.

Good luck bro. Do whatever it takes.

Things are moving in France i know this for a fact. And a lot of the Catholic institution there is doing it's role but keeping a low profile.

Under the banner of Catholicism? Not likely.

Also forgot my pic for this post

I noticed there are advertisements for catholic church on tv lately. It was impossible to imagine that some years ago.

Wow I didn't even knew that kind of catholic existed.
It's a good thing though.

I was actually waiting for this, you frogs are super touchy and you started with diversity liberalism before everyone else.

>Let me explain this to you:
Three Migrants Arrested in Paris for Cannibal Attack
February 22, 2018
brainstain.co.uk/2018/02/22/three-migrants-arrested-paris-cannibal-attack/
archive.is/X7eeA

a not too silent revolution, mon ami.

This is excellent news. Keep it covert and make sure to build strong bonds with those who support the revolution.

for what it's worth, in addition to sweden and germany, the uk and cucknada also are more cucked than us

now, as to catholicism?
being raised a catholic in france taught me there basically only are two kinds of catholics: communist and pedophiles
which is revulsing.

Macron ?

please kill the current pope.
wojtila was better

Good to hear from you man, sorry we cowardly abandoned you.
Yeah most french tourists in the US come for "american way of life" bs and are not religious by any mean.
I'd love to see Louisiana and your churches though.

Thanks brother

How is it in Portugal ?

I don't have a TV so I can't tell, interesting nonetheless

as say, they keep low profile, but there is a chanche that your city hosts a trad church full of Catholics.

Germany turned to Protestantism. Still better than atheism, but once Protestantism is gone, there is no going back... Same for England, Sweden, etc. Once faith starts fading, all is lost.

France's catholic heritage was (almost) destroyed during 200+ years of French Republic - but Protestantism never took hold of the Christian people. Now, the Republic is anti-Cross: atheism, judaism, islam, gays, abortions, etc., are all fine. The Church, however, is always under attack. From the beginning. But I do believe in a revival as OP mentioned.

Our immigrants are all in suburbs, well-segregated (something the Republic always knew how to do with their century old colonial tradition). They can be taken care of smoothly when the time arrives.

And like OP said, traditionalism is on the rise. Also, the police, the army, etc., would immediately join our side if a counter-revolution occurred. But we need God's help for it to occur and succeed - meaning we need to dump the treacherous Republic that murdered the children of the eldest daughter of the Church in favor of a modern, elective Divine Right Monarchy.

Come on, catholics are either communists or national leftists

Yes, but they do. It's like stepping on ice, we need to remain ridiculously precise and constant.

They changed the ordination rite by removing a single small word, thus making it completely invalid while claiming that that single small word was of no importance

I only roleplay as a Catholic since my family is historically Catholic, and even most of my family, including the ones consistently practice the faith, don't necessarily believe the New Testament wholeheartedly.

That said, deus vult.

Theres a prophecy apointing to France and King Louis bloodline or is it supposition?

That's what you were taught or that's what your experience taught you ?

And what are you my brother ?

Is that how it works in France? In the USA, both proddies and Catholics tend to vote right wing. Proddies moreso, but when you eliminate the mestizos, Catholics are dominantly right-wing. I'd include Mormons as well, but that's not something I expect Europeans to know about.

>germany,(...) more cucked than us
what makes you think that?

>now, as to catholicism?
I attended a Catholic grammar school, it was Communism in its purest essence.

Those will be purged with the rest.

Also pray the rosary as often as possible, one time a day minimum

National liberal I guess, and not a catholic, even if I accept to defend it for a cultural reason

The church is leftist, sucking imam's and rabbi's dick just to gain some feels good points. Catholics vote on the right but the cucked one, many of them are cuckservatives loving non europeans

I don't know if you have noticed, but the meteques also flood the city centers thanks to amazing politiques urbaines that consist in pushing out the middle class to make room for niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKAS0393EyU

Skip to 1:05 for deus vult

White people will get europe back and then some.

>Once faith starts fading, all is lost.
Nothing is ever lost, we must keep faith. South Germany is still catholic, trad. catholics still has a foot in England. As for the Netherland, they will follow what germany do. Sweden may be lost, but we never know what the futur is made of.

I'm all for monarchy, but time hasn't came yet

Capitalism, as entrepreneurship is permited, even encouraged. Lookup distributivism. What is prohibited though is neoliberalism

Is it Bartholomew Holzhauser's prophecy? Does it really mention King Louis and his bloodline? Please share

what experience taught me, through and through
eg my village priest when I was a child was a full on commie, and was later replaced by an actual pedophile (fortunately for me, I was not a child anymore, then)
even the tradicathos (doing rallies and sheeeit when younger; know quite a few of those) are concerned, imho: they're either national-commies in so called right-wing disguise, or pedophiles, sometimes both (see the villiers family and the brotherly rape tradition)
I clearly am an apostate (I consider the metaphorical original deal that made us "like gods" was a good as fuck deal), but I like protestants a lot more than catholics (might be linked to growing up near a city that went from one of the most important harbors to a hopeless scum and commie shithole after 1685 revokation; might also be linked to half my father bloodline originating from irish catholics, and most generally being perfect scum)
at least, protestants generally know what hard work means, and are not fucking commies

Interested too. "Portugal will never lose the dogma of faith" said in Fatima must have something to do with it, right?

I heard about Nostradamus' prophecy that talked about the rise of a new king after a muslim invasion of Europe but nothing about the capetians, they are good as dead anyway

The final crusade will start when the pope will be french

Yes, Fatima's words are important for the fate of Christianity. I believe France, Poland, Portugal at the very least will be at the forefront of an uprising. Poland is strong now, but when the true France awakens after 200 years of sleep, it will be looking for redemption - and will find it in the blood of treacherous degenerates.

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distributionnisme
Jettes-y un œil

You're a fool if you think that because some educated intelligentsia in Paris is hyped for trad catholicism, it will have an effect on the country

As Oswald Spengler easily predicted, big cities and urbanization are a sign of dying civilizations. Notice how saints actually often left cities and lived in the countryside or towns

The profecy of Vincent (forgot the Full name) says that the king and the new Pope will arise togheter, or something like that (sorry for not having the full info, will search It) Maybe the Pope is from France and the king from Portugal?

We will wreck Paris and republicans will hang. Darkies will either serve or be deported.

Was honestly shocked to see all those niggers in Paris, no idea how you are going to solve the degree of ethnic displacement you are in

Solidarism of Heinrich Pesch is much more thorough

Yes because clearly a different religion will totally solve all the problems you keep pretending literally all Muslims have lol.

Watching you guys shill for the same shit with a different name is fucking adorable

Neo-Anti-Pope of Anjou when?

Come on France you spent practically 1000 years fucking with the Pope, now it's the POPE that's siding with the Ottoman menace and you haven't schism'd yet?

(((1789)))

if you want to revive christianity then you must support deglomeration, breaking up big cities like Paris and moving offices to smaller towns. This is what doomed the french monarchy, building courts in big cities where people are fake, wicked and seek for vain originality

the far right is, since the revolution, for decentralization and managed to make a lot of politicians for it, they are all shilling for it and reforming the country for that

If by wrecking Paris you mean stripping it of its capital status, then everybody should support that. Decentralized countries are good breeding grounds for christianity, which is why christianity is doing relatively well in Poland because we don't have regional dominance

if the scum class was interested in actually owning the means of production, they would at least now and then do so in France, seeing the countless advantages cooperatives have here
thing is they pretty much never choose to do so, and instead much rather take the unemployment gibs and sheeeit
pro-tip: there's no actual 3rd way
also, we're much closer to communism than to capitalism
eg the whole French communist party program from 1981 (a time when they only spouted what ussr told them to spout) not only has pretty much entirely been applied nowadays, but we actually went even farther:
h16free.com/2014/04/01/30201-il-y-a-33-ans-deja

I'm sorry to hear that.
I, myself, steered away from Church beacause of the modernists. But thanks to God I'm know getting back in.

Please tell me more about your political view so I can identify what you mean by left or right.

As for the pedophilia, it will always exist and we shall fight it relentlessly. But the De Villier family is more of a family tragedy, as it will always happend, than a systamtic behaviour.

Concerning the protestants and the hard work, know that south germans, north italians and austrians , known for they hard work, are catholics.

>50%-60% of french people still identify as catholics
What a bullshit.
At what percentage do you estimate the catholics amongst young people (

Not just strip it of its status. Republicans have committed damnable sins against people of the Church 200 years ago. This isn't a peaceful retaking. Rivers of blood will have to flow through the gutters for our country to rise up again

svfsermons(.)org/Letter to Benedict XIII.htm

Canada is over France fyi. Your guy is a lil wierd but he is no Trudaeu

God Bless

This

Fuck the French Republic. Vive le royaume français

You too, my brother. Lets stay strong and He will unite us all togheter in the right time

I’m loving this thread. Keep it up boys.

>a silent revolution happening right now in France that now one is talking about:
>traditional catholicism

Gave me a good laugh.