Why are young white males checking out of society?

Why are young white males checking out of society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fXbodjwAqTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women are not worth the trouble anymore

I'm not. Everything is good.

It takes all of an hour to beat Super Metroid and he's already 10 minutes in. You can do it on a lunch break; hardly "checking out of society."

Because fuck this shit desu senpai.

jews

They enjoy progress

NPCs in videogames are less annoying than real people. There are also better quests.
Some examples:
>Real life task: do stupid boring labour for Mr. Noseberg and get 70€ for it
>Videogame task: kill the motherfucker deamon and get a cool axe for it

Why are they still playing super Nintendo?

Why aren't you checking out of society ?

>be young white male graduating high school
>hear constant horror stories about student loans and college being a scam, people saddled with debt for decades
>hear horror stories about trade schools being full of unsatisfied people that have nothing going on in their lives
>can't even settle down because western women are defective
>constantly bombarded with messages during your formative years that you need to be replaced with shitskins who openly mock and humiliate your passive culture
>check out of society

Society has nothing to offer them. The fact of the matter is that society is so stacked against the individual for success and a decent life that they can't see any gold at the end of the rainbow. That's a combination of deliberate socioeconomic engineering and intentionally poor education for young people.

>Playing games after 1996

Some classic games that you play growing up stay with you even years later, user. I still play windwaker and a few other games for gamecube.

At least it's Super Metroid.

Because society is currently shit. Why engage with something that will only make your life worse?

Maybe low testosterone levels?

Real life is boring y'know.
I can't even talk 5 minutes straight with a person without being pissed off.

they have made everything a real up hill climb, it's their fault.

Nope. Plenty white NEETs are able-bodied, stronk and witted men, but failed by school and egocentric elders, who care about nothing more than extending their own career.

because 1st world society is cruel and alienating.

That's my personal theory on what causes school shooters: the state and technology/social media have robbed the individual of any authority and personal autonomy, and the only escape for a disturbed individual is collective violence against the entire system, represented by a soft target like schoolchildren or concert goers

i think your right.

who cares

m-maybe I have...

Are you Tucker's producer looking for content for your March special?

this

White people feel entitled. Thats the problem, doesnt matter if they fought a meme war with other peoples money, they were brainwashed to think they are at the top which is grossly wrong. In fact they are responsible for the most wrong in the world just by association of wealth.

That being said, trade school was never mentioned in high school and neither was buisness practice. Goy school.

Speedrunning super metroid is not for the faint of heart.

Doesn't look so super to me. Super blurry maybe.

youtube.com/watch?v=fXbodjwAqTM

they definitely miss a bunch of stuff you actually need. getting along and going with the flow should be taught in middle school.

look up yuri bezmenov, he will tell you everything you need to know about demoralization and subversion.

They simply cannot compete mentally (Chinese/indians are smarter), physically/sexually (niggers and browns are superior in general), or financially (kikes and arabs).

Its tough out there for whiteys that dont want to soy or fem up.

Sad ending to the white story, really.

Put yourself in their shoes if you want to see why.

>Young white male, applying for colleges in 2018
Scholarships for women, scholarships for minorities, none for young white males. Even when you get in after taking out a huge loan that puts you in debt for the first decade or more after graduation, any (mandatory) liberal arts orienteering course goes over white guilt/privilege at some point.
>Young white male applying for a job in 2018
You don't hit any diversity quota mark and they've been underpaying some boomer to do the actual work for the last decade or so. I hope you've got work experience when you apply for that entry-level position, every one of your coworkers also applied with a generic college degree that won't matter in the day-to-day job. Good luck getting hired full time - you'll be making a little over minimum wage for those years you'll be paying off the interest on your student loan payments.
>Young white male getting a girlfriend/fiancee/wife
Divorce rates are about 50/50 right now and the guy pays alimony upwards of 90% of the time. Do you want to bet everything you own on 50/50 odds that the other person loves you more than you love them?

It's so much easier and less stressful to stay at home, drink and play vidya. College is a scam, job prospects are horrendous and the average female isn't worth looking twice at even if you discount the rancid personality that feminism has inherently instilled in them.

looks pretty comfy tbqh

why'd you start with college? boys are already falling behind in elementary and middle school. it's baked in the cake they're slacker video game addicted losers long before age 18

i'm definitely a lot smarter than 20 years old. but by the time you get smart your life is winding down.

and if so, are you hiring?

>muh metroid guddest game of all tiem
Super Metroid fucking SUCKS.

Why are shills getting so lazy with their bait threads?

Because telling the people here about how to change their actions in regards to elementary/middle school doesn't do shit if they've already passed that point. The majority of people here are either in or considering going to college or having a relationship. The job bit is unavoidable, but it can be mitigated by planning out a career that doesn't rely on a college degree as their sole qualification.

That's more to do with the style of teaching going on.

The world is going to good places, so what if a boy wants to sit on games 24/7 what is unhealthy about this he's learning video game skills and they don't make you violent ,

>getting along and going with the flow should be taught in middle school.
That's considered "bullying" now, whenever some kid is an absolute fucking disaster faculty and our diseased culture encourage it. At the core of it, beyond politics, is that people are taught to never change, that they are perfect or near enough and everyone else in the world has to change to suit whatever eccentricity they have.

Why is society checking out on white males?

We get it, fritz. You're edgy.

because they can't find friends who are willing to wear them on their tshirts

I think the boom times of the 40s-90s made Americans, especially American boys, lazy and entitled, as if they were always going to be able to coast into a good factory or office job.

Specifically, this made parents soft and they don't have high enough demands for their boys for the current highly competitive school and work environment. By middle school and high school boys are academically so behind their female peers they just sort of give up and check out. They slack and coast their way through. Even if they make it to college they're too fucking dumb and lazy to finish or major in anything that requires a pulse

in short, parents' fault for letting their boys be lazy NEET slackers. parents fucking buy their kids the poison jew box for Christmas for Christ's sake. here junior, here's a jew box you can waste you youth away for 12 hours a day! madness

and if they're not letting their boys be addicted to video games they're carting his ass around 6 days a week to travel sport ball. they treat sports as the priority in life over academics and preparing jr for academics and professional career

this is actually the crux of the issue, college recruiters say that the problem is boys already don't give a shit by the time they're college age. they typically drop out of society around middle school. girls get encouraged to plan out their entire academic career by the time they're 16 while boys stop giving a shit before they're that old

The rewards of participating are no longer worth the work required.

I started playing Breath of Fire 3 for the first time in twenty years yesterday, I've already got 17 hours into it. This game is overrated and fucking sucks so far, but what else am I going to do with my time?

jealousy
aka women, niggers and kikes
>the amount of literal salt

no, it's the parents fault. TRUE most teachers and schools suck - so move or send your kids to private.

but the #1 problem is parents let their boys watch the jew tv or play the jew games all fucking day long. ask any elementary teacher they'll tell you 9 in 10 boys is ADDICTED to video games and doesn't give a fuck about school. it's nuts!

idk, i heard my dad say once "you think he will play his whole life away?" once. And I kinda did, but I worked the whole time, so f you.

yeah because video games and Sup Forums all day is so much cooler than an interesting job, buying a house, fucking girls, buying your mom a car, vacations, having status in your community.....

fpbp. But I wish it wasn't so. It's not just white males, tbqh famalam.