Why do people hate him?

Why do people hate him?

JUST LOOK AT HIM

I didn't know people did.

Because he reflects reality of men today, weak and, small, and into 3D women.

>manlet

dude titties lmao
haha I'm such a pervert

he never learns

because some asshole can't shut up about him in the threads, most people would be indifferent to Mineta if it wasn't for him.

Because some samefag spent months shitting up MHA threads with posts about him.

His super hero outfit is mega ultra super gay.

How come tsu-chan has a butt like beyoncé and hands like a lumberjack

Frog hands?

Neogaf isn't representative of the global mindset of viewers.

He's the one pervy creep in an otherwise cute cast of kids.

>manlet

People hate the fact that he's Hori's self insert.

>Looks stupid
>Hero power is beyond dumb
>Costume is beyond dumb
>Haha tits and ass

>"people"
l'm pretty sure he's mostly hated by tumblrinas because muh sexual harassment (in truth it's because he's an ugly midget, if he looked like sanji they'd wet themselves over him)

My dick would be so hard inside Pinky that even her acid couldnt dissolve it

I don't understand his hero costume. It is supposedly made of a fabric that doesn't stick to his balls, okay that's cool (although a villain could get a piece of it and replicate it if needed), but what is the diaper for?

Oh, so Neogaf is the reason he is dropping like a mofo in popularity charts?

they can't appreciate a top-tier design that doesn't reek of edgelord

>a fabric that doesn't stick to his balls

Yeah that sentence didn't come out as I expected it to

Sanji is shit

mineta is based

He's a fucking manlet

this, sure some characters can be more perverted then others but man give it a break

>looks disgusting and annoying
>no personality, just le ebin anime pervert meme
>cowardly, useless, makes everybody look worse just by being on the same level as them

I don't hate him, but I do recognize him as a little shit. He's got some funny moments and I thought the midnight fight was funny/cool, but I feel like most of the hate directed at him really comes from the trashposting of he who shall not be named. I mean, why waste your energy and hatred on such an irelevant nobody character?

You know why

they've done that with literally every character so far

Sanji is terrible

I like his design and quirk in an underdog kind of way, so it pains me that he's such a one-dimensional piece of shit solely used for 'lol pervert' jokes.

I don't even usually hate those sorts of characters either, fucking Roshi is still awesome, but this guy is just annoying.

For two reasons. One, there was an autistic idiot who either liked him, or falseflagged that he liked him, but in any way he shit up many threads.
Two, because he hasn't used for anything decent in a long time.

I like him. His motivation is unique and interesting if explored, he's the only student who isn't a eunuch and his power has potential.
If he actually got focus it'd be nice.

No roll with it.
You could market that.

What good qualities does he have?
There is you answer.

yes, and he's very popular among fangirls

you could also ask this question for bakugo and he's the most popular character in the show

Grapefag.

He's ugly, and annoying.
Bakugou might be annoying too, but at least it isn't as constant, and he's not as ugly.

He's like a much cooler me.

I like mineta kun. I want him to be a ladies man past the final inevitable time skip.

Because most of his scenes just ends with him making some pervert joke. It's not the least bit funny because there is never any punchline besides I'M A PERVERT, or clever delivery. It's just him doing or saying something perverted, and it's overdone to the point of completely suspending one's disbelief. It'd be fine if he just did some remarks when the situation called for it, then he'd just be a dumb teenager with hormone issues. But when he does it in what feels like every single fucking scene he's in, despite there being no logical setup for a pervert joke, it reaches the point where it's fucking weird that he hasn't been kicked out of school or atleast been ostracized by the group because he's making people uncomfortable.
Now if this is all part of his character arc and he actually learns to not be such an annoying fucking cunt and matures a bit, that would make it all justified. I highly doubt that's where his character's going though.

audience standin

He's a pansy, has a stupid power, looks stupid, no personality beyond being a cowardly pervert

>touch there chest
There butt, yes but I can’t see the justification for touching the chest.

If he wants to have an excuse for this he should just become a masseuse.

mineta is our guy, only redditors hate him.

he's pretty smart, worries about his friends and his admiration for midoriya shows that his heart is in the right place

yeah ok he's pretty lame but his demonization is retarded

grape is best boy

fuck off. Imagine having this little faggot in your class. Litterally a younger Happosai. All he does is rant about much he wants girls but they don't want him. Fucking get a clue and move on.

dude i'm so mature

sorry for triggering you tumblrina, the truth hurts

Bakugo is garbage.

I hate him because he is taking the place of a better character in the show. He has a shit power, shit personality, weak as fuck and has been used just as a comedy relief character. I don't like the type of comedy relief he does, but I'd be fine with him if he had an actual power and did something sometimes.

Because in pretty much every scene he's in or every line of dialogue, he's doing or talking about perverted things. The few times he isn't he's showcasing his deep cowardice despite being in the hero program at fucking UA of all places. He only manages to be good when inspired by Deku to suck it up and be heroic, but that's only happened twice.

Also doesn't help that his biggest representation here is being associated with one of the most blatant and persistent shitposters currently browsing Sup Forums.

Because he's a comic relief character who's small, loud, annoying and unfunny. There are literally thousands of characters just like this who are hated for identical reasons.

>Muh SJW boogeyman
If they were the only/main people who had a problem with him then they'd be the largest demographic to watch the show, since he's plummeted in the official popularity-polls and the author has even drawn art about it.

who said anything about sjws

l'm talking aboug tumblrinas, aka retarded fangirls

They're the same thing. And again, you're delusional if you think either (both) contribute in any significant way to popularity polls in Japan.

Fuck off shitskin

l'm delusional if l think fangirls are a huge part of modern shonen readership and therefore of popularity polls?

get a hold of this faggot

Yes, you are delusional if you think that some teenage white girls with tumblrs who post long rants about how Mineta raped them through the internet affect the polls in Japan in any way whatsoever.

Multiple people in this thread have said the same thing - that they find Mineta annoying, unfunny and repetitive, and that's why they don't like him. You've posted about tumblrinas at least three times, without there being a single actual post by one of them. I get that you have a fixation with these people and are keen to blame stuff on them, but you're giving them more credit and attention than they deserve - which is none whatsoever.

And I think you mean get a LOAD of this faggot, getting a hold of this faggot implies something completely different.

He's probably one of the most forced attempts at a pervert character in years.

>he never learns
also this

>without there being a single actual post by one of them.
how the fuck could you know that you turbo mongoloid

Because there isn't. Note the complete lack of any posts going on about how he's the scum of the earth and is a major trigger and perpetrator of rape-culture, or whatever - all people are saying is the same thing, that he's annoying and unfunny and that they don't like him.

He's intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

But I can't ignore Momo.

Reminder that UA had to install industrial strength toilets to handle her shits

Uh, why boner

Fuck off Sero

Because it's a vile act yet is necessary, and it is a time when humans are most vulnerable

How mad will people be when he wives one of the main girls in the ending?

You have to be literally retarded to not understand why people don't like him.

reminder that if hate mineta but love the idea of a female mineta, you are an hypocrite

His character will have the same role as in naruto when facing the final boss he uses his hag attack, the harem no jutsu.
A stupid joke for the entire manga but in the end it kind of saves the world.

It might make me a hypocrite but I find that design cuter than his current one, and girl perverts aren't as common an archetype (Midnight is already represented in the series though).

Still going for low-hanging fruit, the series would be better without either Mineta IMO.

Male Mineta:
>manlet
>annoying
>just a trope character
>only comedy relief

Female Mineta:
>small and cute
>open and outgoing
>breaks the mold for female characters
>comedy relief but also moe

This.

Found the cunt

I hate him because I can relate and I hate myself

exactly, name ONE time people complained about an anime girl being perverted

He's Happosai trash.

But at least Hori knows that not everyone likes that and keeps his screentime in check.

That one lesbian bitch from bleach was kind of annoying

Female Mineta would still be annoying, but at least she'd be unique.
Also, her hair balls are a lot cuter than regular Mineta's.

Sanji hits on girls but he doesn't actually physically touch them like mineta does and besides that he has way more character to him. Mineta just wants to get girls.

All of them, specially the dykes.

Bleach dyke, glasses fujo from Dangan Ronpa, Lucoa from Dragon Maid

Benio

Is it ever explained how exactly did he make the cut in the initial exam? Or is he one of the students that was recommended by someone?

Haven't read the manga yet, only following the anime.

Post more girlmineta please, i need a reason to not 100% hate grape

Because he's not a brainlet.

He threw balls at the robots and "disabled" them. Can't move = disabled.

>taller than him by 40 cm
wew

>Lucoa
kys

DUDE
GIRLS
LOL

God I hate characters like him. And no, if he was a cute girl I'd still hate him (her) because that type of female character who shows up and spergs out over cute girls is common too. For some reason the Japs find repeating the same joke over and over fucking hilarious.

Basically he's this bitch but at least he's not a main character so he's not on screen 70% of the time shouting 'WOW I LOVE GIRLS'.

Are you a grill?

manlet