There is nothing wrong for a man to like butt stuff

vice.com/sv/article/xd73nq/lets-be-honest-we-all-like-butt-stuff

There is nothing wrong with a straight white trump supporting male to let his gf fuck him in the ass.

/thread/162504901

there is also nothing wrong with letting your gf fuck black guys.

this is a good thread thanks

Has anyone let their gf fuck them in the ass? How did it make you feel did you like it?

Would you rather take it up the ass? or let your gf fuck another man while you watch? Both ideas are hot to me

Lol you crakkkers love it up the butt

NIgga thats why we take your hoez nigga

Yea nigga so pass your gfs too me nigga

if you want her to have a good time.

bitches can only cum with black dick nigga

cause we know how to treat the hoes nigga

horrible larp

Nigga i fucked a white bitch in the ass nigga

he hustled still doesn’t know

and he supports trump nigga.

Nigga i really is black nigga

you mad cuase we get the hoez nigga

you mad cuase i fuck married white bitches nigga.

can't say that I have, honestly when this whole "pegging" thing came up we couldn't see where it got fun for either party. I mean the dude gets fucked in the ass and the woman just gets to sodomize you with a piece of plastic. I guess it could be a dominance thing but there are so many better ways to act that out that are actually fun.

I think he is black. Lots of BBCs come on Sup Forums and talk about their many sexual conquests with white women. White women do lust after BBC after all. Especially if their husband support trump

well trump supporters like getting fucked in the ass the most. i am a trump suppoter and my gf fucks me in the ass all the time.She also has multiple affairs with black men.

o wow he really is black. He must have a huge donkey penis

yea nigga you conservatives are racist asf nigga

but you also beg me to fuck your wives with my bbc.

yall trumppys want me to piss on your wife slap her choke her. Spit on her. Ass to mouth

yall trumppys are weird

Yea nigga my dick is big asf nigga

The only white women that fall for the nigger meme are disgusting trailer trash and meth heads. They can have the fat nasty bitches for all I care. Gladly take them in trade for all of the light skin thin mixed hoes who go white.

>o wow he really is black. He must have a huge donkey penis
Ugly kid...
Why would she fuck that ape ?
The maximum dick size in the world (average ) comes from Congo...7.1 is the max average.

Is it just a racial fetish though ?
Because if it's size, you'll find many big ones in whites..

Only white dicks actually produce beautiful children...with 3 digit IQs.

That black kid is her punishment for being a mudshark.

Nigga stop hating nigga

nigga i get plenty of fine ass white hoez nigga and most of them support trump to nigga

and you know what i do to them

i make them like my toielt
i piss on them while they do it
i fuck them in the ass with their head in the toilet seat
i creampie that pussy from the back

nigga i probably made some half bbc babies

and while you crakkkers are letting your gfs fuck you in the ass

im fucking your gfs in the ass nigga

this thread is cancer and OP is a faggot

Nigga you jelly we fucking all the white hoez nigga.

That whore ended up cheating on her nigger pet with her white bodyguard...

is this the daily butt fun thread?

You mad whiteyy

you mad when your hoez cheat its with bbc

you mad cause you cant get laid because your whiteboi pepe cant compete crakkker?

I think that is a bit off, but not my ass not my problem

More like he got the sloppy seconds of a white toilet whore for Bbc

But if you support trump you should like it up the ass. Most trump supporters let their women fuck them in the ass.

i love tight dick skins that barely retract on their own if at all like the one on the left. why are they so big and floppy; i want em. way more aesthetic than most others

and cuck thread

Fucking hell vice makes me rage.

Why do you have pics of the very few hung white cocks. Kinda gay

>straight
>let his gf fuck him in the ass
pick one

Does anyone actually believe that any of these posters are black?

This is actually not true. Ask tiger woods he fucked 200 top quilty white women

this is a good thread

girl is not a man. Its only gay if a man does it

She should be thankfully that the nigger didn't go cimpletely apeshit and killed her like O.J. Simpson did when he discovered his whore white trophy wife fucking a younger white guy behind his back

I can only imagine that nigger's world falling completely apart...
Imagine! being that 1 nigger out of 1,000,000...being able to become rich, buy yourself a trophy wife...believing you have a big dick...Only to to have her fucking poor white fucks...That's the natural instinct that kicks in.

Blacks are such a sorry race of people...Their only glory in life, is to basically become rich enough to buy themselves trophy white wives. (because they find their own females ugly as shit)... And everything around them reminds them of their inferiority...even when they're loaded with cash..

No wonder OJ went crazy.

if you are a male and you put anything in your ass you are gay

it's that simple

freud has your vagina nuts inside a vice grip and double lined with a woman's change purse. fuck

well-said.

for once, OP is not a fag.

This is actually true. she needed beat bucks but she still fucks around with BBC. No women would leave BBC unless it was for money. Black men can make the women cum in 15 seconds and they are super aggressive in the bedroom. Why would any white woman give that up? She still cheats on him with BBC and thinks about BBC daily

sounds like you are jelly that oj is still gettign white poon poon

Waste of good genes,should be criminal.

post a timestamp

What's so interesting about the millionth jewish opinion piece on a jew media network?

He is clearly a hung black man. Why are you so mad?

No you only gay if you have sex with men. Putting stuff up your butt is not gay. I support trump and I like stuff up my butt

because you're his nigger friend

no i dont even know him

>"I like butt stuff and assume everyone does"
t. writer

you seem overly aggressive, friend.