Paid £15 for McDonalds meal

>paid £15 for McDonalds meal
>went upstairs to eat it but then got told nobody is allowed upstairs at this time
>no seats downstairs
>had to go on the street and just dump the whole meal

Fuck these people

Other urls found in this thread:

brainstain.co.uk/2018/02/22/three-migrants-arrested-paris-cannibal-attack/
archive.is/X7eeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You couldn't just go home and eat it or something?

It's too far

Fucking loser kys

If you eat mcd you deserve cancer you daft fuck

>£15 McD

you sound fat

Why didn't you just go to the McDonalds IMAX or out to the pool deck?

Did you drive to McDonalds? If you did couldn't you just eat it in your damn car?

This, OP why dinner you just lean against the wall and use your impressive girth as a makeshift table?

good goy

>Eats at McDonald's.
S A G E

>got told nobody is allowed upstairs at this time
They were probably afraid you would crash through the ceiling, fatty.

you can't find someplace comfortable to sit down? You just had to up and waste an entire meal because you couldn't find a bench or a fucking window ledge?
goddamn you piss me off, if I'd found you doing that I'd pick up your meal and force it into your hands just so I could fucking dump it you limey knob

>finland
enjoy ur bleach

It's almost like the bongs don't have comfy Mickey Ds.

Of all the shit food you pick that? Then whine about it. Carry a jar of sage around to put on stuff to fix this whining issue.

>McDonalds inside a McMansion
Hooo, boy...

His cankles cannot take the weight when immobile and vertical.

>be brazilian
>go to mcdonalds
>lose half of your salary on just 2 bigmacs

It’s not politically incorrect. This is pure normie SHIT. Go back to your shithole normfag.

If you can get a reservation, the aiguillettes are excellent.

Uhu. Fancy af, m8. Not.

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette. She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again.

I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons.

First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

see above

Why couldn't you just sit outside in the fresh air on a park bench and enjoy the scenery?

I am but I exercise everyday and hadn't eaten anything all day so it's not as bad as it seems.

I bought binge food (Ben and Jerry's, chocolate, pepsi, crisps) on my way home while seeing a depressingly large amount of young people enjoying their lives

Some of the young female workers at food places can be over familiar. I would rather not eat in my vehicle to keep it clean, although I don't like a lot of the people I see in fast food restaurants, so I eat at independent hole-in-the-walls when I was a quick meal instead.

By the way, a bacon cheeseburger for lunch and dinner in one day?

be thankful britbong, in more ways than one; (You) would've been eaten in Paris.

...three African migrants attacked a man in the Hector-Berlioz ally at about 6pm on Sunday night, which resulted in part of his lower lip and ear being bitten off. The suspects were then said to have eaten them. The man suffered extreme bleeding, but managed to fight off the crazed African migrants by luckily being able to injure one of them in the ankle.
brainstain.co.uk/2018/02/22/three-migrants-arrested-paris-cannibal-attack/
archive.is/X7eeA