The West has plunged into spiritual darkness, can you guys feel it? Not just see it...

The West has plunged into spiritual darkness, can you guys feel it? Not just see it, I mean literally feel it when you go outside, look at peoples expressions, notice your own thoughts...

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/american-dreamer-hat
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/11/29/health/religious-brain-mormon-mri/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nope
it's more brighter than ever
the veil is now open
open your heart anons

I live in a rural town we don't face the darkness of city living that kill the human soul. Leave the cities.

I don't know what you're talking about, OP. I've felt a strong sensation of hope and a vision for a better tomorrow with most people I talk to.

We have been under the heel of the Leftist tyranny for years now, and finally the tide has turned.

One thing I have noticed is that people have started to return to their roots. They embrace tradition, they repair stuff that's broken, they focus on getting their finances in order and they work on improving their own health. Not only that but a lot of people are working towards becoming more self-sufficient.

I live in the outskirts of one of Norway's largest cities, so I don't think this is something unique to us. I could be wrong.

You literally live way outside the west dude

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Yeah but the foundations have begun to rot already

Felt that way when 8 years of Obummer was ending and everyone was saying Killary was going to win But now I just feel so satisfied.

Well, you have to piss with the cock you have, mate. I think the situation is salvageable.

I tried to look for a better life in Christ I could not do it. I simply cannot make myself believe it. I don't think God actually exists and I wont pretend that I do.

A Steal at $50!

shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/american-dreamer-hat

God will do nothing for us that we cannot do for ourselves. Find strength in your own actions, my friend.

This post tells me a lot about your country actually
You are the worst of all Europe

same

That's called being a pretentious kid in your 2deep4u phase. Everybody goes through it, most people outgrow it.

That might very well be, but I still believe we have a chance of sorting this out. Attacking a nation of submissive Norwegians because they're just that gullible is.. What can I say? It's not really productive in any way.

There are a lot of us actively working towards the betterment of our people - the European people.

I know, then what do i need God for. I want to believe but I don't that is not going to change.
I actually do not feel the dread described in this thread though so maybe the lack of a need for God is making it pointless to believe. I don't know just throwing ideas out there.

>European people
No such thing bro

I'm Agnostic. I don't really care if there is a god or not. I trust that my actions alone will be sufficient if there is a god, and if there isn't - well, at least I won't have been an asshole and my legacy will reflect that.

Sure there is. It's an umbrella term that includes Nordic/Scandinavian people, Slavic people, Celtic people, Greek people, Roman people or whatever you wish to call us.

Norway is rotten to the core. To hell with Europe though

The darkness is noticed by your subconscious

Yeah, I can feel it.

Probably because we know were missing out on this:
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/11/29/health/religious-brain-mormon-mri/index.html

Sounds good to me.

I've woken up so many fucking people dude, you have no clue.

To what? If you’re Bodhi mantra, fag

I just don't see it in the rural life. The only down side to the mountain west is the harsh winters that can bring on some depression towards the end of winter. But we find ways to enjoy it.

I like your spirit. Hold on to that and others will reignite their embers from your flame!

Right on man, gonna smash a set at the gym for you Nordbro.

Or you have a mental illness.

That's absolutely normal. There is a whole religious practice called Buddhism, which specifically explains this state.

I'm not into spirituality in almost any form really. I really liked the idea of Orthodoxy as it was strict and imposed discipline on me. Mostly I was looking for structure routine. I ended up doing it for myself. I think I am happier for it only I wish I had a community to belong to outside of my family and friends as they are all very far away form me now, geographically so I get bored a lot these days.

Sounds reasonable.

hi, i see you.