WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GODDAMN SHIT...

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GODDAMN SHIT. I ORDERED A SHIRT FROM 1776 UNITED TO SHOW MY PATRIOTISM AND LOVE FOR MY COUNTRY AND ITS GOT GODDAMN JEW STARS ON IT. THOSE DAMN JEWS RUINING EVERYTHING CANT EVEN WEAR A SHIRT WITHOUT BEING JEWED ON. GODDAMNIT FUCK THESE CHRISTMAS HATING SONS OF BITCHES. NOW I GOTTA THROW THIS SHIT AWAY I NEEDED A NEW SHIRT REALLY BADLY TOO. FUCK!

Lol, demand a refund and state the reason, then post the reply

This.

Here's a more appropriate shirt for you

>I ORDERED A SHIRT FROM 1776 UNITED TO SHOW MY PATRIOTISM
Ah, true basement activism as always. Keep strong fellow centipede and MAGA ;)

Yeah. Demand a refund and state the treason.

return the shirt, faggot. tell them why.

lol burn it faggot

I believe that's the whiskey rebellion flag. Also, why didn't you look at the shirt before you ordered it?

There are a bunch of stars on the flag too.
Are you going to put up with that?

This, also don't look at any dollar bills OP

Just wear it goy, embrace the zog

You guys realize he’s complaining about the six point instead of five point stars, right?

You're welcome

So, he is a commie?

lmfao

they're arranged into a six point star

I wonder if anyone has actualy bought and worn that shirt in public.

Poor quality bait tumblr cunt

I think this is my favourite /pol post ever

Do you believe the streets of DC are a pentagram as well?

What about sheriff Israel's sheriff star?

It doesn't matter, 6 pointed stars are better anyways. Stop being a bigot

Muh,jews

Don't you know all those faggots selling le bill of rights, americana shirts are all Zionist glow in the dark niggers working for the feds so they can control you once the Zionist plan goes full swing.

They are all owned and operated by Christian groups who suborder the work for Jewish interest. Enjoy your gangstalking in 2 months.

Whites can't trust other whites especially when it comes to (((Christians))) who are owned and operated by some Jew in NYC. A home Church with a bible and your family is all you need.

Every single established large Church is owned by Israel. Especially the Methodist, Mormon, JW, and ((Mega Churches)) they all bow down in servitude to Zionism. The fact that I need to explain this in every thread is proof enough, you're getting kiked.

You’re the one who seems to think there is something to it, so go ahead and say what you think it is, if you like, but I can tell you that I am strongly inclined to believe that whatever you might say is completely full of crap.
I didn’t say OP made any sense.

>jew stars all over it
Kek! Damn that fuckin sucks. Could never wear it.

Fuck the Jew stars. Look at that snooty faglike eagle you've got on there. No fierce glare, no aggression, looks all faggy on the shirt. Burn it and charge that to the game, son.

Guess which one is on the actual flag, faggot

Every single fucking tiem

Do you finally see? You are not free, you are owned by those who charge the fee.