Wow isn't it impressive the way that black people overcome the challenges they face!

Wow isn't it impressive the way that black people overcome the challenges they face!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fYBF9
youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE
archive.is/e03eX
archive.is/JLGWy
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30
archive.fo/ox7Fa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cnn
>meme flag
Go back in time and push your mother down the stairs

What the fuck is a Ghana? You mean the Gold Coast?

Why shit on them when they're at least trying to do something positive? Are you really that small?

I mean mentally, obviously you're not physically small except for your dick and muscle.

fuck, lets just send them some computers.
they don't even have to be good ones.
if these people actually care about getting a good education then they would be grateful for anything we sent.
plus trying to make niggers less dumb is never a bad thing.

>alright kids today we're gonna learn how to use MS Word
>take out your sticks and wipe the dirt clean on your patch of floor

so inspiring

>provide him with a machine
>a machine
>singular
Jews really have no shame. They mail the guy a $400 macbook and reap in the accolades.

What's the point of learning Word if there's no computers?

This is literally a rip off of Sam Hyde's Ted Talk where he suggested teaching Africans how to code Javascript to get them out of poverty.

Literally who?

send those niggers your whole paycheck faggot or stfu

This

>one machine
>no power
>no actual IT jobs to be had

He was a mass shooter who did a ted talk about the paradigm shift of the new century.

why even learn word if you dont have a computer to use

Who would he have to draw word if he doesn't have a computer? Don't these people exercise critical thinking? This is like a fucking onion article.

Trash economy man

Implying this PR story was not scripted from the start.

Jesus Christ you guys are easy.

I thought top right was bart simpson in disguie

Reminds me of TRS bit where they talk about how africans 'create' pretend 'societies' where some one just puts on a cop uniform and pretends to be a cop etc.
Everything they do there is just imitation of real society.

I wish our teachers were this caring....
>OK, welcome to Visual basic class
>Hit F1 and read, i'm going to a teachers conference

This got them a computer ayyy

I'm still pissed off because it doesn't even resemble the Word GUI. It's just so stupid, third world countries don't even use computers. They have skipped PC's and have gone straight to Phones and Tablets. I remember having to teach shitskin indians how to send an email on the library workstations because these brown peasant pieces of shit had only ever used a mobile phone to email.

>How to waste school time.jpg

> blackboard
school is raycis!

First world countries have white boards

Now wait a fucking minute... What happened to that $99 computer project that everyone was shilling back in the day? They took a bunch of donations from your everyday people, IT companies and various organisations. They were supposed to provide the schools in Ghana with computers. Someone in here must know what I'm talking about. What a joke, someone pocketed the money, haven't they? This is the real red pill, charities are a fucking scam and they're being run by evil, greedy cunts.

Best be teaching these kids how to fucking farm if they don't want to starve

where do flipcharts belong to?

They'll just sell the computers on the black market and have 10 MORE kids.

Never feed animals, they only come back in greater numbers.

This thread is unnecessary

> black market
reported!

Literal larpers...

What's a flipchart?

Why do we need to give them a computer, when they are so good at building their own?

Yup! Nothing ever came of it because as usual the jews pocketed the money. They always do.

Obviously; such is human nature. Thus, there's completely no point in helping others with other people's money

Oh no! Don't report me! It's an unauthorized goods exchange market...

This great! He's literally trying to help them get out of their shithole village with an office job.
Why does /nupol/ act like this?

First world countries have white boards for the masses and blackboards for the elite.

Other way around=Third world shithole

they should buy second hand
bet they ship cheaper to them than here

why?

dis
(pic related)

So in what offices will they work, at what jobs? Are there enough office jobs with computers to support a village worth of Africans?

How dose he know what Word looks like anyway?
Why would Microsoft call it a machine?

Fake article

i dindu nuffin, waz johking

Wow this guy programs code from a blackboard.

Whites BTFO

>third world countries don't even use computers. They have skipped PC's and have gone straight to Phones and Tablets.
u what.....

Fuck off you arab cunt.

you wouldn't say that to my face

He would, believe me

I would, you shitskin missle sponge

Breaking news - a guy draws a thing.

Hard hitting stuff.

i'd castrate you both and make you dance naked in my harem
i'll castrate this one too and make him your servant to keep you pretty

I hate niggers as much as the other guy, but here you're just being an edgelord making fun of poverty.

That's pure nigger like behavior.

Today, YOU are the nigger, OP.

The Philippines.

What are you gonna do?
Suicide bomb my village?

Allah is a Homo and Muhammed is his bitch

There's a reason I have the newest Samsung phone, &5,000 gaming PC, and a brand new Dodge ram.

And you live in a MOAB crater

You know that the middle class in Ghana is growing from Chinese foreign investment? Right? Ghana is growing, and they need there niggers to do the new white collar jobs.

If there's nothing on which to illustrate the program... why even teach the kids how to use it? For 'muh science?'

i have a 2000$ gaming laptop and a note 5 which are more than enough for anything i need
could smell the american nouveau riche from behind 5 meme flags

pls delete pls pls wtf you destroyed me

>nigger draws picture on chalkboard
>applause
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING

do tell me what is the cause of this poverty, nigger?
you have to go back.

Impressive.

dont reply to some American contractor over in Iraq LARPing

>American contractor over in Iraq
كس امك

its realistic you have to give him that

>baby's first google translate
post a pic of your 56% skin and timestamp nigger

in what way does it look like word, again?

it's 3 am nigger i'm not doing shit for your snow nigger whims

go get some midrats from the DFAC sweetie and try to do some work you lazy piece of shit contractor

>A black person did something non-nigger
>This is newsworthy!
This should tell you all you need to know

i'm no kafir piece of shit
pic related is my dna

>implying someone to replicate word detail for detail
>not focusing on the overall function of what are the functions of the icon in word

they still use the old one. They don't have license for a new one.

They're so creative and intelligent.

A lack of computers isn't their problem, user.

In fact, they need to start from the beginning and not constantly get artificially uplifted.

another one for the Sup Forums humor folder

>multibillion dollar company donates ONE computer
how generous

>tfw you hate the niggers but it turns out you are the real nigger

he cant keep getting away with it

>the mega corporation microsoft donates one(1) computer
why would they even do that
first of all, fucking one computer? surely they could have spared a little more
and second of all, africa doesnt have electricty

because these threads aren't organic

these are slide threads intended to further sow any sort of division (black/white, male/female etc.)

these are weaponized topics designed to distract from any tangible investigation or research via crowdsourcing

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

nor does Slovakia, what's the point?

>sticks donated by liberal white women to make them feel better about crossing to the other side of the road when a black man walks by
>sticks are immediatly stolen, broken, and used to beat each other
>????
>necklacing video on liveleak

>OwO what's this?
>caresses Stielhandgranate

>"A nigger is a blue shirt is not a cop.....he's just a nigger in a blue shirt"

No, see user, I don't believe it was.

archive.is/fYBF9

Read that. Read that interview and see just how fucking disconnected from reality these ivory tower liberals are.
The responses the black guy says back are just too good. You can tell he thinks the journalist is a fucking retard.

t. indio

says a fucking mutt

I rather respect that. If only more... never mind

no, the real redpill is that those organisation are from the get go just fonts for money laundering and trafficking of all kind. especially childcare NGOs like to traffic the children for the satanic pedo elite. pic related is one example. next post another one (that doesnt fit in here anymore).
Those organisations are perfect because donations can come in from anywhere with basically no controll, those organisations then have a good excuse to have the logistics and infrastructure necessary in the open since they supply aids or evacuate people (children) out of catastrophe zones, and all thats needed is basically faking some paperwork for the kids or the goods you smuggle to make it appear as something else and that way they can have a huge trafficking network for drugs, guns, humans and everything else you can think of out in the open and even get money from unsuspecting idiots trying to do some good, and from customers who know exactly what they can get there.

the pocketing of the donated money is just the typical jewery since they cant resist the tiniest of shekels.

youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE
around 5:50 Nora Maccoby talks about her growing up in an almost all CIA neighborhood making it very likely her family is involved in that as well.

Izette Folger Sister of Max and Nora Maccobie
archive.is/e03eX
> children: Anne Maccoby Berglof, Izette Folger, Nora Maccoby Hathaway, Max Maccoby.

She is also at on the Advisory board of Innocent at Risk which is an organisation to "fight" child eploitation and human trafficing
archive.is/JLGWy
Max Maccoby brother of Nora Maccoby and Izette Folger, defended in Alefantis and Brock in court
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
and is on the board of directors of "Friends of the Orphans"
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30

Furthermore the "Friends of the Orphans" orphanage is the very same orphanage Laura Silsby took the children from when she was caught with 33 of them (more on that in pic related)
archive.fo/ox7Fa
>PUELLO: There was an orphanage that collapsed in Haiti. It was called friends of the orphans of Haiti. And there was somebody over there that told them that the orphans had no place, no room to place them.

tl;dr: this family with CIA background and connection to Alefantis have an awfull lot of connections to Childprotectionservices including the orphanage that Silsby got the children from. Silsby was also scrubbed from the AlertSense website so you dont see her working there anymore. really makes you think

>drawing the UI
>not writing the entire program in pseudocode
>not having the class compile it by hand

>>"I've read in news reports that you've received an outpouring of help from foreigners who want to donate computers to your school. Is that actually happening?"
>>"No..."

>small dick and muscles
this coming from a chink lmao

where are they going to plug it in tho