You will never have this

>you will never have this

Feelsbadman.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pjs8xVaAC98
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women aren't your personal slaves you fucking incel.

Women are not important

You know the article was meant for women, not for you.

Thats where youre wrong

the sadest part is that this is seen as oppresive by the feminist

>the man goes out and performs labor so that the woman can live the NEET life
>she's the slave
t. roasty Jewed into becoming a wageslave

What do women do nowadays?

>its okay to act a little gay for your husband

This
>I'm so independent!
>but if Mr. Shekelstein fires me I'm gonna be homeless
lmao

>voluntarily choosing to have everything you ever wanted in exchange for simple housework any idiot can do
>"slavery"

>English is his mother language and he doesn't know that gay also means joyful, not only homosexual

Seriously, why the fuck do women want to do anything but be a housewife? I would KILL to never have to actually work. Cooking food all day and actually having time to keep my house clean? Its all I want. Instead, we have roasties who are NOT HAPPY working jobs that they are NOT QUALIFIED to do because they were hired for diversity quotas. Most women belong in the house. Not all, just most. If you disagree with this you are a deluded feminist. All this new age feel-goodery is ruining america. "You can be anything you want to be!" You should WANT TO BE a fucking housewife. Easiest job in the fucking world.

Woman were happier as “slaves,” which is why a 1/3rd of western women now are on anti-depressants, female suicides are on the rise, and the happiness index of women is at the lowest points its ever historically been on record.
I’m all for making women suffer, which is why I believe you have a 100% correct ideology, women deserve nothing but to be enslaved by their own feminist monster they helped create.
They are no longer slaves to happiness and now they are slaves to feminism.
As a fag, I can wait for women to all die out and artificial wombs become common place, and it’s thanks to people like you that make it happen.

We're never going back are we lads

What's the point of marriage then?
I want a woman that behaves like in the OP, otherwise I just can get a hooker now and then.

Yeah. I'm reading this thinking that it's absolute slavery, not kindness towards your partner and respect for traditional and fulfilling societal roles which statistically lead to more happiness for both parties.

Why don't you quit your job and go on welfare?

Western women were on anti-depressants during the 50s.

Yea it was called wine and dick, you should try some you absolute faggot, you might enjoy it.

>wanting your woman to put a bow in their hair and clean up the kids before you come home every day
No wonder you'd be okay with hookers.

I agree with this post. Most other anons here have unrealistic ideas of what marriage is really like. I would want my wife to voice her problems so we can fix them together etc

They also took pills because wine and dick wasn't enough to make them feel like real people.

Because Im not a nigger?

Really bad b8

>be single loser on welfare living in poverty with no family hoping your shithole city government doesn't go bankrupt
>depend on a successful partner who gets by with your help, tend to your children in a nice home, actually have something to do and fill a valuable role
These are the same.

>blacks are single losers

most of this seems to be acceptable for a loving relationship

>offer to take off his shoes
Now this is something I could never see a modern western woman doing lmao

What separates you from a nigger?

(((Who))) told them being a "real person" meant working 40 hours a week in some low-level job in an industry you don't even care about?

To be fair m8 you aren’t even a real person, so I can see why you empathize with a slave gender lmao

Kikes. They had a problem, and kikes gave them the false solution to their problems.

Prison guards and/or railroad tracks.

Name one thing a woman decided to do on her own and accomplished without a man's help or direction.

Bet mother fucker
Apex alphas unite!

>niggers AREN’T single losers
Lmaooooooo

First of all, that article has been debunked as a fake or a parody, can't remember. Second of all, the Bible says that the woman should be submissive to her husband and obey him.

based

Both genders are the slave gender now.

They're not single, and they're not social losers.

Yes?
>Rate of African American Unwed Mothers Soars to 72 Percent

200,000 of evolution and completely different source ancestors.
Are you retarded?

That isn't slavery that is taking care of your Man.

no they were on dextroamphetamine. it helped with chores and to stay thin.

>come home from your 9-5 job you got from a firm handshake and a single bootstrap that handily pays all your expenses and then some
>wife has the house nice and clean with a hot meal + bj ready for you while she gives you the utmost respect for your hard work
>retire at 60 and spend the rest of your life shaking your head at those lazy bums who couldn't give firm enough handshakes while encouraging new generations of women to not act like your wife

And those 200,000 years of evolution have no effect on your personality compared to niggers?

Look im not a cock guzzling SJW but honestly the downfall of society has in part been because we don't value women IN THERE PRIMARY ROLE

THE WHOLE REASON YOU DONT HAVE OP'S PIC is because we now demand sexual promiscuity and hot bitches. Youre not going to find very man wife material girls that even come close to pic related because our culture of hot bitches and sex over takes it.

Women are in no way really defined by themselves. They are defined and shaped by the demands of men around them. All the make up, shitty clothing, thongs, yoga pants, all of it is driven by men because men want it and women give men what they want.

Change your thinking and you just may get laid bois.

Why can't the man stay home though and prep himself for the wife's arrival from work, taking off her shoes?

That would be so easy, put in laundry, vacuum house, swap to dryer, sweep and mop, take clothes out and fold and put away.
Dust some shit and put random crap away.
Be done in

>women took medication that helped them focus on chores instead of distractions
I wonder why.

Because my gf doesn't make the income. If she was a high paid doctor I wouldn't bother working I'd stay home all day

>every black mother is single
>every black child is fatherless
>every black father is either dead, in jail, or SINGLE
Lmaoooooooooooo
Ahahhhahahha, keep going m8, where’d you get your degree, fucking Berkeley lmao

fpwp

I'm a bachelor. I do all that shit anyway and work full time. Easiest part of my day is the women's work.

Because men are better at working.

OP's pic is not fake. it's 100% real. find a source that says its fake. you won't.

>Implying that I want this piece of meat that will die like me in about 60 years or so.

The article only said to wait a bit and let the guy unwind first not greet him at the door with a ton of problems..

You can still have this, but most men don't understand that it is partnership.

They want the benefits of a good wife like this, but are not willing to fulfill their responsibilities as a good husband.

Probably true via a bell curve. But like all bell curves the rule is not 100%. Shouldn't it be based on who's better at working?

because dextroamphetamine makes you feel fucking amazing. adderal has to be cut with the left handed amphetamine molecule that makes you anxious and jittery if you take too much because pure dextro gets people addicted.

>he thinks single mother means single
I bet you think that unmarried black males don't get women.

Like what? Bringing home the bacon and supporting her isn't enough?

are you telling me I won't be able to come home to this every night ??

Women can be good wives and not adhere to a stereotype or be entirely submissive. They can still have a job and do their own thing (which the economy sort of forces you to do anyway) and still be a good wife. But no, they interpret it as MUH SEXISM. Liberalism. It's a goddamn mental illness if I've ever seen one.

Except they also gave them the "problem" in the first place.
>You have something wrong with you!
>I do?
>Yes! And I'm the one that can fix it!
See also: Jordan Peterson

>but are not willing to fulfill their responsibilities as a good husband
Like what?

>women feel need to take medication that makes them feel amazing
Explains both the cultural revolution and the reason why women seemed happier in the 50s.

Must suck to be a real living cuck eh?
Women in the workforce is unironically what is causing the plummeting birth rates and evisceration of modern whites

It's not about equal responsibilities, it's about authenticity. Why would you want to go home to a fake life?

holy fuck that nigger tier logic, you know you can be single and being promiscuous at the same time you know?

Fucking retard

There's no such thing as a fake life. Every moment of the day you are living the real thing.

You are talking to a bio major m8, I’ve actually gotten to see the differences with dna strains and genetic variations at a computational level.
Niggers are incapable of civilization because they never evolved for it, we don’t have chimpanzees building structures for a reason m8.
One day you will realize that the push for multiculturalism was a push to create a mulatto-underclass that are incapable of rebelling against higher evolved humans.
It won’t be today though you embarassment, too youn* for that still lmao

You do realize my original point in wasn't that the person on welfare is a full-on wizard, right? The point is you have no meaningful connection or family of your own. If you want to live on welfare and fuck STD-filled niggers on your futon, go ahead, but don't wonder why your life ultimately sucks.

I bet you think nigger males live a life beyond 23 lmao

Doing the work and providing the financing for your life together is a major part of it, but there is more to it than that. It is about the philosophy that the husband and wife bring into the marriage.

In a religious marriage ceremony, the priest will talk about two becoming one; and that is the basic marital unit; you stop being an individual standing alone, and become a single unit of man and wife.

The wife doing the thing in OP's image doesn't do it because she is a slave; she does it both to reward her husband for his bringing home the bacon and as her share of work in the partnership.

So he runs the business, and she runs the household. He works hard to put food on the plates of his family and a roof over their head, and she manages the household by making sure that it is clean, the children are cared for, and he gets a blowjob more often than just his birthday.

This role does not diminish a woman, it elevates her. And this is something that even the most hardcore feminist is finally starting to understand. When women started to appear in the workplace, they weren't becoming equal, they were taking a step down.

And this type of relationship worked very well for thousands of years; and still works today in some homes.

People who have to cultivate a fake persona every day would disagree with you.

>the family in the op has any meaningful connection

Imagine thinking that is slavery...
Flag checks out though

Why didn't the jews succeed at this subversion in the 1900s or 1800s? If they didn't attempt it, why not?

You stay that has if people aren't on antidepressants now. People use antidepressants since they were invented.

Read up on the Weimar Republic kouhai

A man's wife is a demonstration of his value as a husband. A woman's husband is a demonstration of her value as a wife.

This isn't rocket science. A successful and happy marriage is only based on a few things...

1. They must be sexually comparable.

2. Not only do you not step out on each other, you don't even flirt with men/woman not your wife/husband.

3. You NEVER complain to other people about your relationship problems. To the outside world, you are a single unit and you never show relationship weakness to the outside world.

4. Each does their share of the work, each understands that sometimes you have to do all of the work when they are having problems, and sometimes they have to do all the work when you are having problems.

5. You recognize that marriage isn't something that lasts until the first fight; it's something that lasts because you work through your fights.

this would be the women that are in debt for tens of thousands of dollars for their useful uni degree in gender studies?

People are on anti depressants now because we live in a shallow bugman world where the only things that matter are looks and money. That began in the 50s, and the 60s countercultural movement that formed to end it was ultimately subverted by the jews to make the fakery even worse.

I mean in the US. Jews take advantage of opportunities, and the shallow culture of the 50s made the US ripe for subversion.

This. My wife doesn't have to work and she keeps the house nice and cooks meals. It'd be nice if she prettied up a bit and greeted me at the door, but you can't have it all I guess.

What could have been, frens...
youtube.com/watch?v=Pjs8xVaAC98

Feminism was created by CIA Jews to destroy the traditional American family.

Just wait for the waifubots user

Waifubots are useless too.

It's not the same thing. There's no moral victory in providing a home for a toaster.

You have TWO hands, TWO HANDS
You can make food for yourself, do you really think that only people that have a Vagina, have the skill to produce food?

Holy shit.

I'm 23, do you think waifubots will be invented within my lifetime?

Not a chance.

Because I'm not a cuck

side note... if you do a google search for "traditional marriage" and go to images, you will see that google is up to their old tricks again.

Google is changing some photos on the Google Images!
Spooky! these long nosed boys did it again!

Boomer genocide when?