According to McCauley, they raped her, murdered her, and then made shoes off her skin

According to McCauley, they raped her, murdered her, and then made shoes off her skin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/apnGqCiWTi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/apnGqCiWTi8

Who?

The shoes probably fit too tight, just like her.

What was her name?

Consider suicide

ELIA MARTELL

Surprised to find out everything Hitler told you about the Jews, like Spielberg -turned out to be true?

Once they take over the government and the arts culture of society they'll stop at nothing to find absolute sexual dominance in the most innocent victims.

This is the Zionist Occupied Government machine, stay out of the way and be a Good Goyim.

NOICE.

She died from severe butthole trauma after having a foreign object put in her pooper backstage at the studio for Rocky Road.

Excuse me, but I specifically suggested that her cunt would be too tight to be a good fuck. I didn't say that her smooth, pink slit would be a great ride for a big, throbbing dick. I acknowledged that she was far to tiny to be a proper lay and would hurt any dick stuffed into her because her gash would be underdeveloped to handle anything of girth.

Your apology is accepted in advance.

>and then made shoes off her skin.
based

it's edgy in here

Kek.

>and then made shoes off her skin
You mean to say the lampshade industry went so well they switched over to nikes?

I'm not laughing, kike.

Zionists don't see others as human. So it's easy for them to do this to even a little girl.

ps. Einstein was a gigantic zionist, openly promoting it.

i will kill you.

"In the XVII and XVIII centuries, under Louis XIV, only aristocratic men had the right to wear red heels. At the time, red ink came from grinding a red insect imported from Mexico, which made it extremely expensive."
"Hans Christian Andersen wrote “The Red Shoes.” This story talked about Karen, a poor girl who, after her mother’s death, is adopted by an elderly, blind woman. One day Karen discovers a pair of red shoes peaking from under the dress of a princess and she’s overcome by the desire to own a pair. Unable to resist her vanity, she gets her adoptive mother (who can’t see the color) to buy her red shoes. Against the orders of the clergy in her church, Karen wears them for her Confirmation and her Communion eliciting negative feelings in the community.
Red Shoes Hans Christian Andersen story

Red Shoes Hans Christian Andersen story

Those red shoes become her obsession and her demise. Once she puts them on, Karen starts dancing frenetically and is unable stop. With a life of their own, the shoes take her into the woods and end up getting her all scratched and hurt. Eventually, exhausted and bloody, Karen ends up in front of the door of the town’s executioner. As punishment for her sins, Karen asks the executioner to cut off her feet and shoes rather than her head. So he does and the feet with the red shoes fly away. The story continues for a bit but the moral seems to be that the red shoes symbolize some obscure desire, the vain nature of Karen, which at the time was considered a big sin."

what .. the .. fuck !?

Dumb goyim deserved it.

>made shoes off her skin
No lampshades this time? Weird.

Still you have to have a sick mind to think up sth like that. Kys pls

The guy needs fall..

pretty bad, pretty bad, made shoes out of her, now thats extra special too far.

kek

milhouse is not a meme

joy lane

Her name was Seth Rich.

ok filla them alive, then have them shaved nudered and exterminated, next.

>adding nigger beats to pure aryan marchkino
You should be ashamed of yourself for posting this.

our just put them in a cell?

So they tax payers can pay for them for the rest of their lives?

kys

Close Encounters of the LAST kind.

What kind of shoes does Stevie wear?

Holy Shit what colour dress is the little girl in ''Schindler's List'' wearing

spoopy

Underrated

i wonder what happened to this girls

I see Skippy is still lurking. Hey, John, why don't you tweet about us again.
Just to show you are still alive and fit for trial. With the Rothschilds condemning you, I am surprised you haven't been arkancided.

Something very shady and obvious.

Milhouse is not a meme is a meme.

(you)

Milhouse is not a meme is a meme is a meme.

>Literally no proof

And thus the Oldfag secret hand shake / circle jerk is complete.

True if big

that adult looks like heather o'rouke!
news to me thats she's still alive. but it makes sense that they kept her alive. if they were gang banging her, it seems a waste to have killed her. They just locked her in a sex dungeon for 15 years, told the world she was dead, so they were free to nail her several dozen times a day with a thrust force that would be illegal on anything but a space rocket.