/SARG/ SOUTH AFRICA REALPOLITIK GENERAL: NO LARP ALLOWED EDITION

>No LARPing allowed on this thread

Motion passed in Parliament to amend land rights, be they urban or rural, with 74% majority. White MPs walked out of parliament.

In August this year the constitutional court will rule for the amendment of the constitution regarding property rights. Not only that the new president confirmed that by the end of the year they will start dealing with companies that aren't Black enough, deal with (white) hatespeech, which includes banning the old flag and national anthem.

As soon as they start the economy will drop exponentially until we have no industries or farms left and are massively in debt, since the government would never dare stop once they have started or their voters will drag them through the streets.

Private property is a fundamental right in a democracy. Even before the Americans wrote their constitution, Locke argued that we enter a social contract with the government to ensure our right to life, liberty and property. If they do not comply with this agreement we have a right to revolt.

-Thousands Sign Petition Asking Trump to Let White Farmers in South Africa Migrate to U.S. After Country Votes to Force Them Off Land
newsweek.com/thousands-sign-petition-asking-trump-allow-white-people-south-africa-migrate-826126

-AfriForum to warn international community about land expropriation
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/afriforum-to-warn-international-community-about-land-expropriation-20180301

Do NOT join the LARP Discord

If you want to talk real action, LARP not allowed, join the South Africa Realpolik server on Matrix, a decentralized alternative that doesn't sell the content of your messages:
matrix.to/#/#sargeneral:matrix.org

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/
iol.co.za/
ewn.co.za/
youtube.com/channel/UC3381QzS1QP0Y6tPrZHc8Fw
twitter.com/hatecrimesa
change.org/p/donald-j-trump-genocide-of-whites-in-south-africa
change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia
change.org/p/european-commission-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
youtube.com/watch?v=ONs1gpwkCrk&list=PLzGgCddcNWWmpnUTdy7HZnMOwT0VPNTzt
timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2018-03-02-britain-must-intervene-in-sa-land-debate-says-member-of-european-parliament/
throwawaymail.com/en
random-name-generator.info/
discordapp.com/privacy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_South_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boer_Republics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Cape_Town
newsweek.com/thousands-sign-petition-asking-trump-allow-white-people-south-africa-migrate-826126
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/afriforum-to-warn-international-community-about-land-expropriation-20180301
youtube.com/watch?v=WG4wRIRah30
cnn.com/africa
matrix.to/#/#sargeneral:matrix.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>It's not okay for blacks to be in white countries
>It's okay for whites to be in black countries

Remember when people thought Ramaphosa would be better than Zuma? What a crazy thought that was.

And the UN still hasn't released a statement, most of the MSM still isn't reporting on this. The UN will side against whites like they did in Rhodesia. They want the farmers to die so Africans will be forced to rely on UN gibs and will be enslaved by them. The (((EU))) and (((US))) won't accept white refugees, I think their main hope is Australia or Russia, but Russia has a history with the ANC...

Good thread. You should probably add a few news sites dedicated to South Africa and petitions.

News:

news24.com/
iol.co.za/
ewn.co.za/
praag.org
youtube.com/channel/UC3381QzS1QP0Y6tPrZHc8Fw
twitter.com/hatecrimesa

Petitions:

change.org/p/donald-j-trump-genocide-of-whites-in-south-africa
change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia
change.org/p/european-commission-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

youtube.com/watch?v=ONs1gpwkCrk&list=PLzGgCddcNWWmpnUTdy7HZnMOwT0VPNTzt

I will post this on every thread

>A member of the European Parliament has written to British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson‚ saying he needs to "mediate" with South African officials following the National Assembly's passing of a motion to investigate land expropriation without compensation.

timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2018-03-02-britain-must-intervene-in-sa-land-debate-says-member-of-european-parliament/

Change.org doesn't work retard.
Sign the real petition

Umm new thread?

>blacks lead white countries to shit
>whites lead black countries to greatness

The white house is in the end of the post, the change.org is just to give poblicity, since many people access that site

If blacks populated an empty place in Europe 400 years ago they would be allowed to live in it today

It is not just land but infrastructure and civilization.

Sign the White House petition as much as you can starter kit:

Throwaway emails:
throwawaymail.com/en

Name Generator:
random-name-generator.info/

White House petition:

>its okay for whites to be in black countries

nigger the whites were there first the bantu tribes came later. the only black in the area where the ancient San race who is now all but extinct. south Africa literally has belonged to whites since its creation.

does anyone really think these petitions will do anything?

I'd love to own a property there but I know I'll be killed with no reprocussions.

They are obligated by law to give an answer if it reaches 100,000 in the white house one

Ok, but ban't an answer be something along the lines:
"thanks for letting us know, we'll look into it, now fuck off?"
Sadly, that's usually how politics works.

>Do NOT join the LARP Discord
>a decentralized alternative that doesn't sell the content of your messages

Wait, does discord sell content of messages? Source?

Zimbabwe V2

Make
It
Happen

Source? This sounds ridiculous.

It's on their ToS:

>"INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you interact with us through the Services, we may collect information from you, as further described below:
Information You Provide: We collect information from you when you voluntarily provide such information, such as when you register for access to the Services or use certain Services. Information we collect may include but not be limited to username, email address, and any messages, images, transient VOIP data (to enable communication delivery only) or other content you send via the chat feature."
source: discordapp.com/privacy

SA bros, you should start a campaign convincing the farmers to salt their fields if they’re forced to hand over their lands.
You wanna take my farm? Here’s the keys, good luck trying to grow anything on it.

South African history 101 for you:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_South_Africa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boer_Republics

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Cape_Town

And many others, also look for all of the republics and also for the article of the different colony periods

Cyril Ramaphosa works for Coca-Cola'sInternational Advisory Board.

If we state a boycot impliciting Coca-Cola in the land siezure (whether true or not) we can meme this more into the public spotlight.

Thank you user. I genuinely appreciate this.

>This sounds ridiculous

why?

The best thing we can do right now is to continue signing the petition on the white house site, and also spread awareness as much as possible on every social media, facebook, twitter, everything

Also we can get in contact with AfriForum

We can organize better if you enter on the Realpolitik server on Matrix

Whites being in South Africa before blacks.

I've been pushing the Coca-Cola angle on more lefty forums.

The issue is that most libshits actually think the land is siezed as some sort of reverse-colonization.

It's not.

When the Boer are gone, the land doesn't go to "the people", it goes to subcontractors who sell raw resources to the Coca-Cola corporation.

This is a corporate land grab disguised as a race war.

Running away is for faggots, fuck off with your gay "SIGN TEH PETITION" shit, those things never work anyways

You don't get it, do you?

It's not about the petition, and don't get me wrong, we do want it to be signed.

It's about optics. The existence of the petition already hit the MSM.

More people become aware. More people get angry. Angry people make politions act. Embargos and economic warfare comences and problems get solved.

We /Jews/ now and we have been for a while.

Maybe this could work, but for now our best bet is sharing the news, spreading awareness and signing the petition

I don't know why your burger brain can't understand that but I'll try to explain. We do not want them to run away, the petition for accepting them as refugees is a way to call international attention to the problem, and with an answer from the white house the issue will surely get noticed.

AfriForum will soon go on to contact international bodies on the issue and this will further propagate the situation, that's the real goal, international intervention
source: >news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/afriforum-to-warn-international-community-about-land-expropriation-20180301

>those things never work
The White House is obliged by law to give an answer if it reaches 100,000 signatures

Ernst Roets, deputy CEO of AfriForum redpillling the masses about the land grab constitution changes:
youtube.com/watch?v=WG4wRIRah30

Should I petition the U.K. Government to take in whites from Africa?

Why isn't CNN discussing this land confiscation?

cnn.com/africa

Do it if you can, also post here your link for the petition

Link for the matrix server(riot client recommended):
>matrix.to/#/#sargeneral:matrix.org

How would I go about wording it, though?

Enter on the matrix if you want to discuss the wording, just send a private message, we can talk on other platforms if you want

>the revolution will come in Europe, lads. We'll be sick cunts and right our grandpas wrongs by helping Eurobros resanctify our ancestral homeland.
>jk were gonna go get swarmed by wog-hoardes for sun-pruned Boer farmer grills on the tip of the African AIDS dick.

Your own sources say that the Bantus and Whites arrived at the same time roughly, with Bantus arguably just before the whites. Hmmm.

>Good thread. You should probably add a few news sites dedicated to South Africa and petitions.
>Replying to yourself
What kind of bot is this?

This was a post from an old thread that I thought was good including

so has the gibs me datting begun yet?

Fuck off you stupid monkey. All whites deserve to die.

I could see this gaining traction, all it takes is someone with a large following posting this on twitter/youtube