Calling all montain jews!!!!

So this bitch:
youtube.com/watch?v=WjWQ6X8_S2Y
is trying to play the victim for the views by saying how racist Switzerland is and how miserable she is here.

Lets say hi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6f5h8U_pnpI&lc=z225s1u5pnmlu5jf1acdp43bvfhpwyrcnws1eurfek5w03c010c.1520007366025730
youtube.com/watch?v=xqGrjvl8j8I
youtube.com/watch?v=6f5h8U_pnpI
youtube.com/watch?v=6V9KSoOnIo8
youtube.com/watch?v=VNfXyu3ALN0
youtube.com/watch?v=xmPD7Y2Cano
youtube.com/watch?v=YOORyWOrQKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And this one is doing the same

youtube.com/watch?v=6f5h8U_pnpI&lc=z225s1u5pnmlu5jf1acdp43bvfhpwyrcnws1eurfek5w03c010c.1520007366025730

And another one.... wtf is happening?

youtube.com/watch?v=xqGrjvl8j8I

I can respect a swede willing to call himself a Mountain Jew.

In return I shall devour the melanin of anyone who opposes you.

SWISS***

Fucking habits man.

They are on auto pilot now. Calling browns to come settle a white country is just a win for these fuckers. They don't have purpose. Just invasion and suppression and displacement.

Fucking faggot better open your border for BBC

Hey, realism above feelings right?
Switzerland did jew all the gold from Europe. Why pretend we didn't? But the thing is... most of Switzerland is catholic or protestant, and after the war we just outjewed the jew and kept the gold instead of sending it to Israel.

So yea, call me a "jew" as much you want, as long you specify the "MONTAIN" part.

Swissjews are worse than niggers. Hope she succeeds in her anti-racist campaign and you country gets filled with hordes of nigs and muslims.

But how to stop?
Seriously, I spent 3 years in Zurich (multi-culti haven) and everyone minded their business, didn't saw racism even once. Heck, I even dated a muslim black girl for a month or so.

Now some black amerimutts come to my home and start crying wolf? WTF? Keep your animals on leash Amerimuts.

Yes, but do you have tigers?

Fun asside, i know you are not really russian.
Russia is one of the best allies Switzerland has.

I even remember when Medvedev came to visit the Suworow memorial 5 or 6 years ago.
We love russians.

did somebody call for the mountain-dwellers ??

>I even dated a muslim black girl

I have never ever seen videos of "being white/asian/jewish/whatever in [x]" videos.

Switzerland NO!!!!

(good on ya)

alright, i will oiffer my sister to a nignog for this happening

CONSIDER THIS DEBT = SETTLED

Maybe they should stop acting like niggers if they want to be accepted.

>swede

What the fuck have you done? Not so long ago it was mission impossible to settle in Suisse for a rich white man, and no you welcome stupid africans? Well, eat your shit I guess.

>Switzerland did jew all the gold from Europe.
No didn't.
>Be WWII
>Hitler needs steel
>Hitler takes gold from conquered fuck boys
>Sell gold to Switzerland for Frank
>Give frank to Sweden for Steel
How is that jew? It's trade. You cuck

>mfw St.Moritz is a Russian colony

Hey I’m moving to geneva to work for the jews, how multi kulti is it

Sadly, a good chunk of our population speaks your language.

the french speaking part of Switzerland is really "progressive"

This nigress is going on about muh racism in Switzerland
youtube.com/watch?v=6f5h8U_pnpI

Congratulations on choosing the worst city.

>Blaming the romande for Zurich degeneracy
Who invited albanian in? Zurichois
Who invited Etrei in? Zurichois
Who vote for open-borders? Zurichois
Who vote for billag? Zurichois
Who vote for keep criminal immigrant? Zuichois
Fuck you swiss german cuck. you are as bad as geneve.

>worst city.
He said Geneve not Zurich cuck-german.

It’s not my fault the jews put all the private banks there. The picture looks very nice

Jura reporting in.

She's right. Switzerland is a racist shithole with no money.
So to all niggers, mudslimes and other leeches: Fuck off! Never ever come here! We hate you and don't give you free shit! Go to Sweden instead!

Granted it's close.
t. Basel

Ohh how I'm cuck-german, mmy biggest city Zurich is the forfront of degeneracy asn multi-kulti pro-UE cuck. I think it ok to make fun of swiss-romande for being leftist. but look me, vote for open border, vote for albanian to fuck my wife, vote for join UE. I am swiss-german, not cuck like those romande :D

p.s 1 million voter in zurich all vote for ultra-leftist! ohh like I am bernois 600k voter! all vote for ultra-leftist! swiss-german so based MSGA kek

you're probably right about Zuerich - am from Graubuenden anyway,
don't like these city-rats either

Lol I still remember when they tried to pull that shit here in Canada, only to get btfo because the search were from then on done by power hungry dyke who don't give a shit if you have a cunt.

Stupid bitch don't realize whining don't improve the situation, it just make it a bigger hassle for everyone involved and the one who make the rules won't make a special exception because some that ammount to adding more paperwork on their table, and if there is one thing governmental white collar hate more than anything, its doing their job.

I'm trolling some retards who got mad after I said she doesn't belong in Europe in the comment section. Every (you) I get only makes me laugh harder

did you get cucked so hard by a swiss-german that you left the country?

i from fribourg. swissgerman talk shit to swiss romande in every of these threads. never take responsbility for the cuckedness of their cities
>basel
>bern
>zurich
>st.gallen
>st.moritz
all swiss-german. all super leftis cuck wholes. no swiss german take responsbility. all hue hue hue geneva so gay XD XD

Typical swiss german cuck. Go vote for PSS you Zurichois/Bernois hyper cuck

>st.moritz
> super leftis cuck wholes

Have you ever been to Graubuenden?

st. moritz is russian puppet city. everyone know it.

Looks like I'm right kek

Can I be a mountain jew?

I have gold.

>B-permit cuck posting in swiss thread
only matter of time until you are forcibly removed albanian subhuman

If you put in an effort, yes.

oh, so you got cucked by an albanian?
btw, i fucking hate albanians as well, sooo..

>B-permit albanian cuck trying to invite more shitskins into Switzerland
like clock work

>I spent 3 years in Zurich
>I even dated a muslim black girl for a month or so

You write like a etranger. Get out of Suisse

sure, i'll get out tomorrow, pal

Typical free loading foreign faggot. enjoy your small time in the sun. knives will be drawn for you soon enough

WE SHOULD HIT TE COMMENTS ON THIS VIDEO HARD SINCE THE LOCALS WILL GET THROWN IN JAIL BY THE JEW FOR DOING SO.

just fucking stop feeding the troll, you fucking moron

oh yes, absolutely, my man

I am from Zurich, can confirm

but it's bumping the thread!

>siding with a fucking albanian
maybe you have something in common with him

When you take the train from Saint-Gallen to Geneva, you progressively have the whites get out of the train and when you're around Fribourg you start seeing more and more niggers.

Romandie is a meme

I was referring to having mountains and rubbing hands.

>Saint-Gallen

Lausanne is Paris 2.0

Then zurich is mogadishu

Saint-Gallen: no beggars
Lausanne: Step out of the train, 2 niggers and one beggar

Switzerland rots from the French part.

Mountain jew reporting in.

uneducated swine, more like asmara, since they are from eritrea

>St.Gallen
Highest population of muslims in Switzerland

I think you don't realise how fast they reproduce. Once you took them in, it's a matter of time before they invade all the country, and your country is small.

you know a lot about nigger countries

Those shitty vids are funny as fuck. Oh well they inspired me to do my part. I look with disgust at everything that looks like kanacken.
Best fun is laughing at grandparents with mixed children and tell them
>aww how cute, he/she totally looks like you

for you

We'll see.

The number of shitskin is rising slowly, but I have the feeling people are less degenerate than in many white countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=6V9KSoOnIo8

True Switzerland

was immigrating to switzerland part of your plan

>25 captchas to post this
im done with Sup Forums posting forever.

how did a nigger got onto your country?

Your country is very very expensive, very white and for what I know, you must be able to speak at least 3 languages to get there, they don't like inmigrants

so wtf? This nigger should be proud and gratefull to be there... Not everybody can get there even for tourism

not your personal army, kys

They are given handouts. Yesterday I saw a nigger from Erythrea wander in a store with a 100 CHF bill, which is what he would earn in a year of work in his country.

Here people shit money

This is kinda interesting.
You get these "being black" videos for every single fucking europan country.
>youtube.com/watch?v=VNfXyu3ALN0
>youtube.com/watch?v=xmPD7Y2Cano
>youtube.com/watch?v=YOORyWOrQKY

And you could continue.
What is this

>tfw I was denied Swiss residency even though I speak German and my wife is Swiss but these fucking African niggers get to live there

This is true, btw.

a way to make money and bait morons from both camps

she probably got there with a tourist visa and overstayed.. There's no other way she could have got there.. Not without a work permit or a job offer.

Still, very unfair ... i'm sorry for you

I hate to see that.

I only like nogs wich came here during commie era/in 90s. Because they are living memes.
But these are annoying.

You kys faggot
Back to

>We'll see.
You'll see, believe me.

The first nigger bitch was adopted by some rich swiss parents... so she actually has a fucking swiss passport, can't speak the language and is a baboon.

switzerland - piece of shit
we all know it

In the name of universal equality they have to go all. No exceptions. No fringe cases. over 10% African ancestry, back. Over 10% Asian ancestry, back. 0.01% Jewish ancestry, oven

züri fag checkin in. Can confirm, Zürich is filled with degenerate post modernists and lots of yugo faggots too. Did my military service last summer and my whole 'platoon' was filled with second generation immigrants (blacks, yugos, albanians, and Eritreans..) Its not too late yet. My family + friends vote S.V.P. every year.

Albanian here. I'd like to remind all swissbois that your nice little country now belongs to us.

>riding the tram, in front of me there is an elderly person and a child
>child is a little niglet, pretty fat
>the other person seems to be his grandfather
, has a blindfold, seems he lost one eye
>grandfather talks about hitler
>talks excited about how he conquered france, poland and made europe great again
>niglet shows no interest, eats chips and looks out the window
>grandfather gets angry, calls him fat
imagine having a child, that gets blacked and their offspring is a complete subhuman. thank you churchill and roosevelt

Niggers love to race bait and talk about how awful white people are, though I think you already knew.

Why is no one commenting and disliking
Get on it faggots

So are swiss people pretty much the euro-mutts?

The purest people in switzerland come from albania

we are white but from different "Völker"
more than 80% of immigrants are European
the cities look more and more bad though, but the mountain parts remain mostly white

>t.albanian manlet
no it belongs to the superior south slavic bull

>0.01% Jewish ancestry, oven
how could you do this mon ami, i didnt choose my genetics