Asuka!

Asuka!

nose and mouth are too small, looks retarded

But she a qt

>gave up on watching it every time bfore I reached episode 8
maybe it's time for another attempt

How the fuck do you have such a short attention span? Seriously, I'm amazed. You're telling me that you attempted not once, but multiple times, to get to episode 8 and you failed each and every single time?

It's not that I have a short attention span, it's just that I always get bored because the first couple episodes don't have much interesting stuff happen

I don't get this fandom.
I mean, you've got transcendence and uplifting and shit, grown, organic robots that are controlled directly with neural link, airdropping and diving robots, plus the meaning of life itself explained in painful detail.
Yet every time there's a thread it's just asuka asuka asuka. What's the secret, is it simply that red pvc makes people retarded?

How far have you gotten? I wasn't particularly amazed with the first couple of episodes of NGE either, but now its my favorite anime and the first couple of episodes are in my top ten favorite episodes

Around 6 I think.

07 is mostly unimportant compared to the rest of the show. If you really, really want to get to Asuka just skip it.

What's the point of opening a thread on Sup Forums to just spam Asuka pictures? Don't you have an entire thread on /c/ for that?

Shut up loser!

It's probably Moot.

asuka is ugly

who?

nips have such better taste in women. murka is cucked by feminism and cultural marxism so they pick the stinky redhead thot with bipolar disorder

I'm a Reifag and I think Asuka is a lovely girl who deserves love.

The world would be a much nicer place if there were more people like this poster.

Just out of curiosity, are there any women here or just little girls?
Do female fans go "muh asuka" as often as the male ones.
Asking for science.

There are entire posts on Tumblr that claim that Asuka is an innocent girl who was kept down by the patriarchy.

Anta baka?

There's two groups of Evangelion fans. People who love it because of the story, symbolism, and its overall message, and people who want to fuck Asuka.

There's no greater place to show off this juxtaposition than Sup Forums, as we have both this /c/-tier garbage dump thread and then a thread about the two endings up at the same time.

>implying literally all eva threads aren't waifu bait threads
These threads are just more honest about it

I don't see a single waifufag post in the other thread. Do you?

>implying people don't watch it for both

best looking episode because Anno is in full "look at me, I'm a director" mode

Just realized that she says his name an awful lot.

Do you mean his first name or just his name?

I always thought Asuka calling him Shinji and rarely using honorifics was because she was a foreigner.

I'm sure not even she knows what she's saying, or why. She's, like, the Unpronouncable.

>no D.Va Asuka skin in Overwatch
They have them in Heroes of the Storm too. Frustrating.

There's better ways to be Asuka.

Asuka is for failed normalfags that want a 3DPD gf.