Just imagine the picture of him coming to Stoneman Douglas High School with that sign:

Just imagine the picture of him coming to Stoneman Douglas High School with that sign:

Police flooding the school territory, people crying everywhere, some little girl lying on the ground, choking on blood, etc.

And then the view turns a little, showing unseen space and there, amidst the horror-show we see lonely Steven Crowder, sitting at the table with a sign "I'm pro-gun. Change my mind".

Just.. God. Isn't that a beautiful picture?

Go back to plebbit

Actually I want him to do that, that sounds hilarious.

All of them.

Crowler is a colossal faggot and he doesn't "trigger" liberals. They just laugh at him, because he is a joke

Samefag/10

That's what this post is about. However, he'll go down, if he does that. But a man can dream.

Crowder conceal carries so...

Why's that?

He is respectful during the change my mind segments and presents a well thought out and rational response

Pathos is cancer and so are you.

God bless Steven.

Seems like he triggers you, fag.

taking that dick a little too hard lately?

this.
he may not always be right, but he’s definitely respectful during these segments and has good points to bring to the table.

why do you fucking idiots think wanting to keep gun rights == wanting children to die horrible deaths?
you're a fucking idiot, pro gunners and anti gunners want THE SAME THING, guns out of the hands of the scum of society who use them for bad things

but unless mind-reading and/or fortune telling technology is developed, there is no good solution other than a change in culture.

this us vs them mentality is a huge part of the problem, it distracts us from teaming up and actually fixing shit without removing the rights of everyone else

You seem like a faggot.

>pro gunners and anti gunners want THE SAME THING
>guns out of the hands of the scum of society who use them for bad things

I want to have the ability to protect my family with firearms.

Gun grabbers want to take my guns away because they think it will protect their family.

This is the entirety of the gun control debate. Two views on how to increase personal safety.

Yeah. If you apply the same logic that anti-gunners want on guns to alcohol, or Islam, they'll call you idiotic or Islamophobic.

wrong liberals must die, its that or civil war

but that's my point, the end goal is the same, and instead of coming up with good solutions, anti gunners just spout knee jerk garbage that ruins it for everyone else, i fully agree with and support 2a and home/self defense for everyone, and i would also support a solution that keeps weapons of all kinds out of the hands of the people who use them for evil, while not undermining the rights of anyone else

but detecting the scum, and only the scum, and enforcing such a solution seems like something that's impossible without cooperation from both sides

>while not undermining the rights of anyone else
Not going to happen because that's what the left wants to do: Undermine the rights of EVERYONE

What we need is mental health checks because its not a gun problem its a people problem.

fuck off, thats like saying we shouldve left blacks in slavery since both sides want blacks to be happy, happy to work and have a roof and be fed, or happy to be free.

see how you sound like a faggot?

Undermine the rights of EVERYONE
That's the main reason why pro-gun people won't concede.

We won't concede because it's our right to keep and bear arms and we believe in personal responsibility rather than expecting the State to be our nanny. KYS.

I don't always agree with the guy but he's pretty rational and debates well without turning it into a screaming match.

that's not at all like what i was saying, i'm saying people should be allowed to do what they want provided they don't harm anyone else, and the people that do harm others should be the ONLY targets of gun control

It's already illegal for felons to have guns you absolute mong.

Oh shut up you faggot and go back to fucking /soc/ or even better do everyone a favor and neck yourself you waste of biomass.

You are just another self important dimwit that's the personification of the Dunning-Kruger effect and the Middle Ground fallacy.

You have already showed you know nothing about the topic, and you yourself are aware of that. But that doesn't matter because you see yourself as a great intellectual that by default is better than both sides, by virtue of being yourself. Now strut along before you make a bigger mockery of yourself than you already have.

First for flags

and we can all see how effective the current system is

agreed, i have a big phat god complex and want to have the best of both worlds by fixing or removing the scum of society,

but to be clear, i'm against anything that restricts regular folk from owning/using what ever they want,
and all forms of gun control at the moment are brain dead stupid and fuck everything up for the 99% of people who aren't scum,

i'm just saying if some hypothetical solution presented itself which would allow this,
and also drastically reduce/stop things like home invasions/armed robberies/gang violence/shooting sprees etc from happening by focusing on the societal problems that cause them, instead of focusing on the means in which they go about them, i would be for it

and i think the only way this can happen is by both sides cooperating and looking for a long term solution,
or if some sort of god presents itself who magically knows which people will do bad things before they do and kills them