Mass shootings

What is the problem and how can we fix it?

I love guns but I don't like mass shootings and I don't want to register my firearms or have a 10 round only magazine or have a fixed buttstock other whatever

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/no-way-to-prevent-this-says-only-nation-where-this-r-1819576527
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
crimeresearch.org/2017/02/france-suffered-more-casualties-murders-and-injuries-from-mass-public-shootings-in-2015-than-the-us-has-suffered-during-obamas-entire-presidency-508-to-424-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Put people with guns in the places where mass shootings happen.

>What is the problem
There statistically isnt one.
>how can we fix it
You can't. Crazies gonna crazy. Just stop encouraging t hem to crazy.

>You can't. Crazies gonna crazy. Just stop encouraging t hem to crazy.

theonion.com/no-way-to-prevent-this-says-only-nation-where-this-r-1819576527

It's easy to fix but no one wants to fix it because it's too useful as a political tool.

HARDEN POTENTIAL TARGETS.

Give the loonies the loony bin, give leftists the rope.

Kill all non-whites and homogenize the nation so the national, now white gun homicide statistics are on the same level as Europe?

People gravitate toward gun control because it's an easy answer. Like Mencken said, for every problem, there's an answer that's simple, clear, and wrong. The real answer would have to do with fatherlessness, schools turning against boys, pumping our kids full of powerful psychoactive drugs, and frankly the whole ridiculous, soul-killing nature of modern life in general and the public school system in particular. But tackling all that would be hard, and we might even end up a little poorer (but happier, in the long run), so people will just rage about banning guns instead.

stop giving the idiots their 15 minutes of fame

harden potential targets

make the officials actually do their work so the worst and already known nutcases that plan a shooting lose their guns

>the onion

>What's the problem
blacks
>how can we fix it
Reducing their rights I guess

>something something big pharma something something ssri something something why aren’t cops enough?

The problem wont be fixed because to address the root cause isn’t in the interests of a few very powerful, large groups of people. Big pharma won’t address what ssris cannactually do to the unstable, the cops wont claim ineptitude/condone to civilians owning firearms being propper, and the politicians know throwing guns under the bus will garuntee some degree of political pull and staying power. In short the people who could do something about it(hpms) on a large scale don’t want to because it doesn’t benefit them.

Programs to increase the rate of firearms carriage and an effective implementation of a volunteer militia(or nasty girls) at critical spots would be the most american ways. Drastic increases in mental health care funding and mandatory screening throughout school along with easing the burden of proof for involuntary commitments. Reduced and tightened immigration from dissimilar countries. Combined these should greatly reduce mass casualty events regardless of cause.

>mandatory screening throughout school along with easing the burden of proof for involuntary commitments
Go. Fuck. Yourself.

gtfo of cali

>What is the problem and how can we fix it?

Prevent cunts like Piers Morgan to make a living by providing the perps with hour long exposé on their person, feedign their delusions and making them into some sort of anti-hero that the enxt gen of shooters wants to measure itself against. this is in fact the professional opinion of psychiatrists now. any news coverage (MSM or YT hacks) revealing any data on the shooter should be punished with life in jail. people who want to know these things can go watch the trial.

Creating a White ethnostate.

This literally never happened prior to the (((immigration act of 1965))).

>lol lets just get rid of freedom of the press
>that'll fix everything

There's a reason this all suddenly exploded in popularity after they "reformed" the the mental health care system.

>Reduced and tightened immigration from dissimilar countries.

Charlie Starkweather might disagree.

But yeah... mostly. Though I still think the culprit is shitty parenting and a reliance on psychotropic drugs.

>Reduced and tightened immigration from dissimilar countries.

Considering the mental health care system at the time was rife with abuse and people involuntarily committing their relatives for bullshit reasons, I'll take a few more dead kids over a system that encourages people to turn on each other.

>making it illegal to publish the names and details of a mass shooter is getting rid of freedom of press
Guess it's already dead then, considering the number of jurisdictions where it's illegal to do so with minors and certain other types of cases.

>literally arguing for a police state

Because this is totally the rational solution rather than just getting rid of all non-whites. The White crime rate in the US is similar to that of the lowerst crime rate European countries.

nobody is getting rid of the freedom of the press. they can report "gunman shoots up school, 23 dead" just fine. they should just not be allowed to report how his daddy touched him in weird places (+age, name etc.....).

Mass shooters are almost exclusively white, how do we stop them?

Cultural rot, and the media needs to stop turning shooters into antihero celebrities. But they won't do that because they want more shootings so they can keep beating the drums for gun control.

Something like 99% of school shooters were raised by single mothers. We obviously need to ban divorce and premarital sex.

So, it's okay for daddy gov to tell me what I am and am not allowed to tell people now, because you think it will keep crazy people from being crazy? You're off your nut.

So clearly it's all the coloured people who are to blame for these things.

Mass shooters are a statistically tiny part of gun homicides.

>the only nation where this regularly happens
but that's an abject lie

So getting rid of the whit people won't solve it either? It's almost as if racism is a bunch of bullshit, who could've thought.

>You're off your nut.

well then don't pretend you care for mass shooting victims cunts.

there is no problem and we don't need to fix it
these "senseless mass shootings" account for less deaths than swimming pool drownings or even choking to death on your food

What other western country regularly has mass shootings?

I posted 20, you posted 4. Only 16 left to go.
>half latino and half slavic
>white
Pick one.

>don't pretend you care for mass shooting victims
I never did. They're statistically insignificant, like I said in the first fucking post I made in this stupid thread.

Better question: why are you still trying to pretend like they're an important problem that desperately needs fixing?

Why?

LMAO this assmad blue pilled faggot.

It’s not bullshit though, whites in the US commit the same amount of crime as whites in Europe. Blacks in the US commit the same amount of crime as blacks in Africa. Mestizos commit the same amount of crime as they do in their south of the border shit holes.

Race is real, but cucks like yourself will keep denying it as more and more of our constitutional rights are stripped from us by the vote of the brown hordes.

France for one.

One of them is a Jew, by the way. Much like the Cruz kids.

Jews are vastly over represented in mass shootings, not Whites.

He’s not Slavic, his mother is Jewish according to his own admission.

>literally le 56%

>when the social alienation hits you

You mean other than France? Where ISIS managed to murder more than 150 people with fully automatic Kalashnikovs that were absolutely illegal under France's wonderful gun control schemes?

The label of "mass shooting" is dumb. What we're really talking about is mass killings, and those happen in Yurope and Asia all the time. Even in advanced countries. Heck, the Nice truck attacker killed more people than every "mass shooter" with the exception of the Las Vegas criminal. iirc 20 people died in a stabbing attack in Japan recently. "Mass shooting" is a purely political label used to prop up a policy that has been proven to fail over and over, namingly gun control.

proofs?

What, sit here and and try to out-quantity some edgelord reposting Stormfnord memes? Yeah, that seems productive. The point has been made, plenty of massacres are committed by white people, so darker skin isn't the problem. But if you want guns banned then by all means, you keep painting the NRA and KKK as basically the same thing.

Nigga what rock have you been living under?

Gun grabbers like to combine two statistics, America's relatively higher murder rate and the prevalence of these "mass shootings." Problem is, mass shootings make up such an incredibly low percent of total murders, that it's absolutely immaterial. And then once you get past that and look at the murder rate otherwise, you see that it's almost entirely niggers killing other niggers, despite them only being ~13% of the population, under 7% if you only count males.
Ban Assault Niggers, and America's gun problem falls off the face of the earth.

There are literally African countries with lower murder rates than the US.

oh you mean what happened three years ago?
Those things happen in the US every month

Cut funding to the FBI so they stop arranging them

which ones?

Lol

>Those things happen in the US every month
They don't though. That's a blatant lie. Also the US is a fucking huge country with a massive population. So obviously the probability of some of those people going on a batshit insane murder-spree is higher just based on statistics alone.

And this stuff is still happening in Yurope on a regular basis. The weapon is irrelevant, whether it's a truck or a bomb or a knife or a gun, a death is a death.

And yet, they're still less statistically significant than the mass killings that happen in other parts of the globe.

>trusting shithole countries to accurately report murders
Apparently Ghana has a third of the murder rate of America. I call shenanigans.

Even this statistic is somewhat misleading since it's important to remember that a "mass shooting" is defined as anything over like 4 fatalities or wounds or something. Nogs regularly get those numbers on drive-bys.

Not per capita, dummy.

Are you retarded? Does Elliot Rodgers sound familiar?

Blacks commit mass shootings on the same level as whites, unless you include gang shootings as mass shootings then they commit way more. Arabs and weirdly enough Asians are the most overrepresented mass shooters.

Checked for truth.

Malawi, Madagascar, Burundi, Rwanda, Mozambique, Ghana.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Crime tends to follow poverty and urbanization, so a lot of African countries may be poor, but they are also very agrarian leading to lower murder rates.

Most European nations (hint: the ones who pile in refugees) have more mass violence incidents than the U.S. relative to their population. However they don't call them "mass ___", thus Europeans think the U.S. is the only place where it happens. Then they firmly latch on to each others' assholes like lapreys, pretend they have some sort of European Solidarity and harp on about how guns are the problem.

>I don’t know what murder rate means

A murder rate is the number of murders per 100,000 people.

Even non-shithole countries tamper with their reporting on crime. See how Australia eliminated the definition of mass shooting from their statistics after the '96 NFA. Or how Japan somehow has a 99% conviction rate, which I'm sure is totally legitimate and not fishy at all.

Yep. Look at Burundi. Has a murder rate of only 4.03 to USA's 4.8
>2007 report[72] of Amnesty International mentions many areas where improvement is required. Civilians are victims of repeated acts of violence done by the FLN. The latter also recruits child soldiers. The rate of violence against women is high. Perpetrators regularly escape prosecution and punishment by the state. There is an urgent need for reform of the judicial system. Genocide, war crimes and crimes against humanity remain unpunished. The establishment of a Truth and Reconciliation Commission and a Special Tribunal for investigation and prosecution has not yet been implemented. The freedom of expression is limited; journalists are frequently arrested for carrying out legitimate professional activities. A total of 38,087 Burundian refugees have been repatriated between January and November 2007.
Hmm.... huh.... oh.... really makes me think. Genocide, genocide, genocide... that's one way to keep homicide rates down. Have the government kill everyone.

Every time we have a shooting there's 50 leads indicating it was premeditated or total bullshit

The research i remember seeing implies that violent and property crime are proportional to local wealth inequality rather than poverty or urbanization.
of course, cities are more likely to have wealth inequality, but cities without huge wealth margins are also without high rates of crime

>every "victim" of the shooting is now given constant coverage on CNN, a suit and public speaking coaching
>while shilling for gun control

>And this stuff is still happening in Yurope on a regular basis
that's a lie.
Meanwhile kids in the US are getting shot in school every other week.

I want somebody to drive a truck full speed through the middle of that march. Let's see 'em argue for truck control.

Right because the US is a paragon in the defence of human rights.

white dudes take it to the extreme though

>OKC
>Columbine
>Sandy Hook
>Vegas

Why is it for the most part white dudes, and why is there an unequal amount of anger when it is a non-white?

Sup Forums unwilling to admit white people do any wrong.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, yurocuck

to the extremely rare, you mean

>all this burger damage control

>a brown man drove a truck through a festival while screaming about a 5000 year old jewish book, killing seventy-nine people, half of whom were children
>but it wasn't a mass shooting so we're better off

>the cops wont claim ineptitude/condone to civilians owning firearms being propper
I know plenty of cops who aggressively support the 2A and private ownership of ARs, because the people who legally acquire guns generally aren't the ones who go out and shoot cops.

wow, rude

did you just forget about san bernardino and fort hood, or are you legitimately unaware?

>OKC
so why not include 9-11 in this list, if we want to include terrorism

>what is the problem
>like literally 50 deaths a year
>6000+ deaths a year from bullying though

Its a literal non issue if your big scary statistic can be overtaken IN A SINGLE FUCKING INSTANCE by a gun free country.

crimeresearch.org/2017/02/france-suffered-more-casualties-murders-and-injuries-from-mass-public-shootings-in-2015-than-the-us-has-suffered-during-obamas-entire-presidency-508-to-424-2/

And how many burgers have died since then in mass shootings?

One of the Columbine shooters was Jewish.

Paddock was probably some form of leftist (effectively Jewish), it’s why the media has completely gone silent in the story and no further information is being released.

if you want to make an argument, support it with evidence you find yourself, lazy ape

A lot less than you guys
You gave up your dignity in actual life and now you're giving it up on the internet, great job.

Shoot back.

they always happen in GUN FREE ZONES so the obvious solution is to ban gun free zones

>I'm butthurt and have run out of arguments
How sad

>be australia
>ban scary guns after port arthur
>have 14 "massacres" in the 21yrs before hand
>have 13 "massacres" afterwards even though you stopped reporting mass shootings
>most alternative forms of massacre are more effective than mass shootings were historically, particularly arson attacks
Great success.

vtech
ft hood
navy yard
san bernardino
orlando night club

>Happen every month
>Literally has never happened in the entire history of the United States
The absolute state of liberals

>Mass shootings have never happened in the entire history of the United States