Antigun Retardation

Dumbledore... you mean the principal of that school where they issue magic wands that can kill people to 12-year-olds?

Post stupid shit anti-gunners say here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOZzFXolGJc&t=037s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"You need to give up some rights so that more people will be safe."

hogwarts was basically all student and teachers open carry , thats how they defended themselves from those black things

It was basically Hogwarts shutting down a self-defense course and installing a teacher in from the government to preach anti-gun propaganda all while teaching you the principals of shooting all from a book and being told you will never EVER have to shoot.

Dumbledore's Army said fuck that and learned to arm themselves on their own while getting ready for the revolt.

Harry Potter is /k/ as fuck.

Yeah but still gay in my eyes

LOTR
above
All

LotR is highest tier, followed by old Starwars. Harry Potter is now lefty hippie scum along with nu-SW.

Does this count? just happened to me today

getting so sick of this shit. What else could we give up that would make people more safe? I bet we could completely ban alcohol, non public transportation, all unhealthy food, revoke the 4th amendment and it would make people "more safe" but at what fucking cost.

Millenials still revolving politics around pop culture in social media to make things simpler and easier to understand.

Someone should suggest getting rid of the 4th Amendment so that police can finally seize all those illegal guns immediately and incarcerate those who had possession of them.

(And then tell lefties that would result in millions more blacks and spics imprisoned)

So Harry is anti gun and Voldemort is pro gun but then it turns out that a part of Voldemort is part of Harry

Am I anywhere close? I barely remember the plot in the last movie

READ
ANOTHER
B O O K

Lol what a fucking retard. Why are people so afraid of shit that has a 0.000000000000000000000001% chance of happening? It's always some fat bitch too. Spoiler alert, your obesity is going to kill you, not a school shooting.

>Dumbledore's Army
That could actually be the greatest insult ever.

>watching the children orvanize against the NRA is like watching Dumbldores army come to life

yeah, in that its a fictional dialog written by hollywood liberals directed at people who like fantasy

>no mass shootings have been stopped by an armed bystander.
Yeah, cause they get stopped before it becomes a mass shooting.

And to what end? People will still find some way to die from stupid shit or kill each other. I could still choke to death on a bite of pancake even if I’m covered in bubble wrap and achmed will simply resort to strangling people.

the delusion hurts

Defense against the dark arts was literally using downloaded handguns for sparring practice.

Don't give them ideas.

Just tell them they must have a huge cock. If you are facing a ridiculous opponent, you have to ridicule them. "Oh, you think I have a small cock huh? Well I bet you have a 10 inch monster!" They will literally sperg out because they have tiny cocks.

Who else could strike down every single one of his points?

>Dumbledore... you mean the principal of that school where they issue magic wands that can kill people to 12-year-olds?
>hogwarts was basically all student and teachers open carry , thats how they defended themselves from those black things

>no mass shootings have been stopped by an armed bystander.
>Yeah, cause they get stopped before it becomes a mass shooting.
TFW I wrote a paper on allowing campus carry 3 years ago and found a peer-reviewed academic study that listed ~20 mass/school shootings that were stopped by armed citizens/teachers between when the paper was written and 1970.

>he thinks removing human rights makes people safe

Tell me how safe living under any Communist regime ever has been.

The survivors of Sutherland Springs would like a word with him about armed citizens

what about that time in georgia in 2014 when an armed guard across the street stopped one?

>IT NEVER EVER NEVER HAPPENS ANYWHERE BUT THE UNITED STATES
>THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A RECORDED MASS KILLING IN ANY PLACE BUT THE US, WHY HAS LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY GOT IT FIGURED OUT BUT THE DUMB DUMB UNITED STATES?

bonus points if you show such an attack outside of the US and get called a racist for bringing it up, told it doesnt matter or my favorite, being told that it was a shithole country anyway and cant be compared to the US

>knife attacks in Asia
>THATS NOT THE SAME

op is pretty retarded for a start

This is the most truth I’ve ever seen in a gif ever

>comparing something political to a young adult book
Somebody post the pic

>you can’t fatally stab 20 people in a minute
Some Israelites would like to talk to you

>if you love #2A so much, then wear a powdered wig, bathe in cold water, and shoot a musket
implying I dont dont those thing already along with shooting my ar15

1/2
1. Better background checks would be okay with me, along with a more competent FBI
2. Four people killed 29 in China with knives
3. In that case let's get rid of all methods of speech except 1700's style printing presses and live speeches. Radio, TV, internet, ect. didn't exist back in 1791
4. But most, if not all mass shooters are mentally ill. Mass shootings, thugs having turf wars, and abusers shooting their spouses are all different problems that can't all be fixed with a single solution.
5. Not sure how to rebutt this except for that cars aren't a right. If anyone has a better argument please post
6. Hitler DID take guns away from the Jews and everyone else he didn't like, though. That's gun control.
7. The idea is that police take so long to act, an armed civilian would take care of it before they even got there. Their own gun would be put away by then. BTW, maybe no mass shootings have been stopped by an armed civilian because the civilian stopped it before it began.
8.Just because .1% of incidents involved the victim successfully using a gun against the burglar doesn't mean it is ineffective. This is a particularly disingenuous section.
9. Way fewer gun homicides, or way fewer homicides? If gun control reduces gun homicides but not homicides overall then that defeats the purpose
10. Again, gun death rate is unimportant unless it can be shown to correlate with murder rate
11. Illinois and Maryland had the 4th and 5th highest murder rates in the country.
12. Background checks aren't what most of us are against
13. Just because the public wants it doesn't mean it's right or justified
14. Do you seek to lower the murder rate or lower the gun death rate? Right now it sounds like you're obsessed with the latter without giving a shit about the former
15. So you want to regulate 3D printers and the materials they consume?
16. If guns are the problem, then why has a rise in gun ownership coincided with a decrease in murders?

I’m pretty sure Dumbledors Army was as well armed as the opposition..

>You can't stab 20 people in a minute
Is that a challenge?

5. There are similar restrictions in place on the purchase and ownership of guns and gun owners are also expected to obey laws pertaining to guns in the interest of not causing injury. I.E discharging firearms within city limits is usually prohibited for everyone’s safety because there’s no one safe direction to fire it in. Similarly the operation of firearms is generally illegal while inebriated. Any further regulation at this point would be so inefficient and have such small returns in terms of safety that it’s not even worth it. It’s worth asking why people may own trucks above a certain mass or cars that go faster than a certain speed when either is far deadlier than any machine gun or man portable explosive device on an unarmed population. Our “drivers license” for guns is our ability to pass the 4473.

John Oliver provides multiple sources to every single one of his big stories, and aside from the bits that are supposed to be jokes, everything he is saying on his show is 100%, and in the rare instances that it was in error, he has gone back and corrected those claims. The only spin he puts on it is for humor.

And where do you people get your news? The Daily Caller? Fox and Friends? Just wondering.

>you can't stab 20 people in a minute
>quote from 20th man stabbed

16. cont. And are you saying it's not a heart problem? The rock didn't turn him evil on its own. And it's not like referencing the Bible implies that they think it's true. Plenty of people have killed each other with rocks; it doesn't matter whether the particular story is true.
17. But does it equal less overall crime? And many people are trying to outlaw certain types of guns, you moron.
18. Making schools safer makes them into prisons? I don't think so. Personally, I think it's foolish for the government to pay to arm teachers. Rather, I propose that teachers who get a concealed weapons permit on their own should not be barred from carrying in schools. Plenty of teachers have such a permit and have already taking training courses.
19. If armed guards are so ineffective, then why do rich people insist on having them?
20. Maybe gun free zones help with prosecution, but they hinder prevention, so why have them?
21. I agree 100%. Removing prayer from schools has nothing whatsoever to do with the increase of school shootings.
22. I'm not arguing to do nothing. I think we need to identify what causes people to commit mass murder and solve that rather than demonizing the tool they happened to use.
23. Who said I want to ban gay marriage? I'm all for LGBT rights.

Add onto number 7, the Sutherland Spring shooting was stopped by a NRA instructor with an AR-15.

The way they tought me in media studies wasn't about wether your facts were correct or sources legit. Its all about how you present those facts. Hell I can take totally anti-gun article and by switching a few words here and there make it seem like a satire of anti-gun articles and thus make an pro-gun argument.

We are told now that everything is fake news. That's not really accurate. Its more like manipulated or twisted news.

What's with libtards and the non-stop Harry Potter references
I thought they were supposed to be the smart and educated ones.

>John Oliver

Kek

AVADA KEDAVRA!

>from those black things
the story is more relevant then I thought

Getting my hair cut in a cheyenne Wyoming barber shop. Black and Hispanic men running the place and they did a really good job. Anyways.

I hear them talking about the Michigan college shooting today. Their conversation tanned from "what is wrong with kids today" to "why don't schools have security like mine in the California ghetto did". Never heard them talk about gun control.

That's some dishonest shit. Are they intentionally conflating general gun violence and mass shootings?
see
>only 5% of gun homicides are by those diagnosed as mentally ill
How is that relevant? Most gun homicides (80%) are by illegally owned firearms. Most are done with pistols, not rifles, and most are done by black people, but any time there's a mass shooting those deaths are being used as justification for taking rifles away from law abiding citizens.
Am I on crazy pills?

>Some British Faggot

The real problem with assholes that quote John Oliver is that they seem to be ignorant of the reality that you can create a false narrative without actually telling a directly lie. And pretty much every single fucking episode of Oliver's show is laced with these kind of false narratives. You can pretty much take the great big list of logical fallacies from Sup Forums's sticky image and just check them off one at a time.

>black things

You mean hordes of niggers?

To help with your #5. Cars need to be registered and their drivers certified, a gun needs to be registered and checked, and the owner needs to take an 8+ hours classes to carry it concealed and be certified as well. People can't drink or text and drive, but look people still do, look through anyones window on the highway and youll see the use of phones.

SHALL

NOT

BE

DISPELLED

I like to watch The Five on Fox news with my mother, we like to talk about what they do, Greg is my favorite.

They really went fullretard on this latest push, I guess it's part of the overall "just double-down on fucking everything" strategy the liberals have adopted post-2016.

can anyone find his sources for the BJS stats?

Goddamn this makes me mad. Fucking retards have their heads lodged so firmly up their own asses they don't realize it was the completely fucking opposite situation.
>Evil dark wizards clearly doing dark wizard shit
>Wizard school ups its defense courses
>Wizard government ousts defense courses, installs anti-defense wizard chick
>Wizard government is secretly compromised by dark wizards
>Harry and Co. say, "fuck that jazz"
>Harry organizes militia and arms them with the proper spells they need to fight
>Dumbledore's Army stands up and ousts government installed wizard lady
>Prepares for war against dark wizard lord and his army of evil convicts
How they could not see that DEFENSE MAGIC = GUNS TO DEFEND AGAINST BAD GUYS is beyond me.

They're british.

it really doesn't take a minute to stab someone. it's a very quick motion.

Right on - I mean, its current year!

motherfucking /k/ mods are such garbage goddamnit motherfuck

youtube.com/watch?v=QOZzFXolGJc&t=037s

To be fair, this was Sup Forums as fuck. This recent gun-grabbing bullshit has utterly wrecked /k/.

TURKWEITZ?

Y so many fucking Jews behind this gun grabbing?

true, it violates the /k/ sticky, but gun ownership is inherently political and nothing will ever prevent /k/ from being Sup Forums and Sup Forums from being /k/

>Turkewitz
Is he a roach and a Jew all at the same time?

I literally cannot