Dragon Ball

How the fuck do you even watch this series?

Like I've read the whole freiza saga (I think) but what do I do if I want to watch the whole series? There's like 500 different dubs redubs and redraws and stuff, where do you start?

Read the manga, none of the anime adaptations are good. If you have to watch the anime then watch the Kai dub I guess.

There is no perfect version
imo the best version is the Original Funi dub with Bruce Falconer OST, but that version is Stretched & has fucked up colors/contrast

Don't listen to anyone who says the Original is better, Falconers OST & the cheesy Funi voice acting made DBZ into an entirely new experience

not everyone is a retarded burger you know

if you mean Z, then watch kai up until the androids are introduced then switch to regular Z.

>How the fuck do you even watch this series?
at >150% speed

Avoid the dubs like the fucking plague, watch everything subbed, the Funimation subs are nearly perfect just don't watch the dub please. Anime:
>1. Dragon Ball (1986)
>2. Dragon Ball Kai
>3. Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods / Kami to Kami
>4. Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection "F" / Fukkatsu no「F」
Manga:
>1. Dragon Ball (42 volumes)
>2. Dragon Ball Super (4 volumes, ongoing)

Funi's voice acting was terrible at first and the music is shit in every scene where nothing dramatic is happening (which is frequent because the original anime is godawful).

You were meant to watch it as a child.

Go rewatch LotGH for the sixth time,grandpa.

You fucking don't, you watch or read the original dragonball and then never step foot in anything else dragonball related.

only right answer

>not enjoying the monthly manga
Look at this pleb.

You sound retarded

Same way you torrent games with tons of different torrents. You just pick a repack, usually the one that most others pick, and hope it works.

You watch kai which cuts all the filler, up to you if you watch it in Japanese or English. I would never watch the original while kai exist.

Start watching the original english dub during the namek saga, masturbate to the superior American 90's as fuck ost, then read the manga in all its shitfuck online pirate quality

>I've read
whew
you made it
you know dragon ball.

>watch dragonball
>watch dragonball kai up until buu saga
>watch youtube fight of goku and vegeta
>end it there
>ignore everything else

you watched it on tv when you were a kid or you DIDN'T watch dbz
there is no other way.

and then you go and watch dbz abrdiged on youtube cause its fucking hilarious

Post like this should be auto deleted.

Dragon Ball Kai.
Fuck faulconer.
Fuck Filler.

posts like this should be auto deleted

DON'T FUCKING WATCH KAI.

Watch subbed Z. Z's soundtrack is fucking awesome, one of the best anime OST I've heard. Kai's fucking shit, only the OST of Z makes it worth ten times more.

>tfw people say Kai is the best way to watch DBZ

Why? It has worse music, removes scenes that were in the manga, leaves in random filler and censors a bunch of shit.

If you want to take the purist route then read the manga, if you want the DBZ experience then watching the funi dub with Faulconer music is the only way to go.

>watching the original anime
The manga is 100x better

>Tumblr
You have to go back

Watch DBZ fun with Jap soundtrack.
Last thing DB needs is the home shopping ad-tier tracks it had.

Watch it in spanish.

Watch it subbed, or just read the manga.
But if you're going to watch Z in English, then I'd suggest the Remastered Funi dub.

I will never understand the hard on for the Kai dub desu. Because other than cutting out the filler, and removing the Faulconer music (I actually liked it, but I can see why some people don't) the Kai dub improved very little over all.
Yeah, Kai removed the "dubisms" and is more accurate to the manga, but that's pretty much cancelled out by the fact that most of the returning cast sounds like shit now (Sabat's the fucking worst). And other than maybe Frieza, most of the new VAs really don't improve anything, and some of them sound even worse than the people they replaced.

pedro ball z

>ORALE SON GOHAN HAS ALCANZADO SUPER SAIYAJIN 7 AHORA PODRAS DERROTAR AL GRAN PADRE Y SALVAR EL UNIVERSO PINCHE PENDEJO WEY

Kai has cool ost ,let go of the nostalgia, I love the original soundtrack too but I dont have to hate Kai just because of that.

O QUÊÊÊ?

I love Kai but if we're talking about just music than I prefer the original.
If only there's an edit of Z without filler.

>there is an edit of z without filler

I would love to get my hands on that bro, whats it called?