Are you guys ready

for the greatest happening of our lifetimes?

Starting Monday.

>hey mom I can draw a line!

the post

I doubt Monday, but when it happens it'll be epic. I predict fall or winter, and the impact of bond collapse will take another year to really hit the general public.

got any reasons to believe this wont happen at least eventually and under shitty shitty communist republigoyim liars?

Technical analysis kek

What is this the stock market?

test

Someone on twitter said all pol users are getting doxxed

I use to be a means for investors to reduce risk. Now it's just a central banking scheme to keep a zombie economy from collapsing (at least in the short term).

I'm not scared. I'll dox myself. My name is David Davidson.

t. increasingly nervous investor

Someone on tumblr said you're a faggot

Hello TX or NM

>crash this market
>with no survivors

if you're so convinced that the market will crash why don't you take out a second mortage and short sell and make millions?

So.
Is the boogie man going to kill all the pol/tards??
Who really cares?
Concealed Carry at all times and you'll sleep well at night.

the NSA already did this to literally everyone, nobody cares.

drop too long but otherwise correct

>05:50 AM
>up early or too many (((((diet))))) pills the day before?
daily reminder
trade wars are good and easy to win

GOD PLEASE MAKE THIS COME TRUE

PLEASE JUST CRASH THE ENTIRE MARKET AND ALL TAKE ALL THE NORMIES WHIT IT TO HELL

There has been a thread like this on Sup Forums for the last 10 years.

My name is Jacob Cohen. I'm Jewish, no-one is allowed to touch me.

I'm guessing OP is some kid who just watched the news for the first time ever. The economy crashes every 5 to 10 years. It's not worth getting excited over.

Crash it
Cancel the jew money system
Fight it out
Start over
Do it Mr Trump

My name is jon marshall

i'm gonna sell all my stockies on Monday so I can feel good about the normies and boomers losing money. Get fucked normalscumfucks.

Check em
Thirty percent correction
Hot war from Kuwait all the way up to Ukraine

You realize how many boomers are about to retire? Cut their savings in half and it'll affect all of us badly. Housing prices might finally come down to earth though.

There has been a post like this on Sup Forums for the last 10 years.

wow you should work on wall street

Just fucking short it, especially tech stocks that will hit them the hardest with all the sjw they are pushing in everything. there I made you free money

John Doe here AMA

>Implying I invested in steal and not REIT

lol poorfag casual

not happening, too much money in it for a major crash to happen

Looks about as accurate as a climate prediction model.

this will make all of us superstars

It will be the greatest happening of our lifetimes. When I was young my grandfather would tell me stories of growing up in the great depression (lets just say I never left any food on my plate). This next if carried through to its natural and logical conclusion will blow that one clear out of the water.
Great Depression>Greater Depression>Greatest Depression>>> the one that will be here by 2021

Bust economy, here we come.

Boomers have no idea how fucked they're about to be. I feel bad for any one with boomer parents that have over 50k of debt. Those kids are going to be looking after their broke ass aging parents for the next 30 years.

I am so fucking excited to buy the homes of all those stupid fucking boomers at 20 cents on the $

>not buying cryptocurrency
you can make 2% in an hour, with stocks 2% may take a year.

This is it lads, sek is at the same value as it were in the beginning of 2008.

why does the cuckrona signal the end? I don't get it

this really is the best reason to trade in the crypto currency, how ever the only thing that makes this realistic on average is the fact that we were all doing in during a general bull market, when that flips one day we're going to see alot of people who actually werren't that savvy of traders end up loosing 2% (or more) an hour for a while, until they realize its trending down, then they try and panic sell to cash out, they realize its harder than they expected, and before you know it everyone is fucked.

>The dead cat meme is real.

This can't be happening!!

remember: if you don't hold it you don't own it

ugh I wish just fucking happen already.